Democrats SUE to stop Arizona Senate from forensic audit of 2020 election

progressive hunter

Diamond Member
Dec 11, 2018
if you have nothing to hide whats the problem with looking??

Say it ain’t so! Democrats in Arizona don’t want anyone looking under the tables to see what really happened in November and they are suing to stop the Senate from conducting their forensic audit of the 2020 election:

Say it ain’t so! Democrats in Arizona don’t want anyone looking under the tables to see what really happened in November and they are suing to stop the Senate from conducting their forensic audit of the 2020 election:

Been saying for a long time the forensics will settle this..LOLOL

The truth about voter fraud will come out. We should force liberals to watch the Mike Lindell documentary on voter fraud in the 2020 election.
It's already out. There's enough hard core evidence to put several hundred corrupt democrats and foreign participants behind bars for decades. The problem is we have a corrupt party of democrats and their lying propaganda wing in full bore denial and lying about it, and our courts have all gone completely coward and have all denied hearing of the evidence. They're scared of the violent leftist mob, and what they'll do to them if they rule on the evidence that election was one massive CHEAT, and therefore illegitimate.

If this does not prove there was fraud, I do not know what does,
It really doesn't matter to the corrupt demtrash and their complicit propaganda wing. We all watched on live TV, CNN, as votes were FLIPPED from Trump to Biden, hundreds, thousands of votes, suddenly DISAPPEARED from Trump and REAPPEARED for Biden, and yet the lying trash will deny, deny, deny. We know they're lying... THEY know they're lying.

Shocker there, lying cheating scum Dems trying to hide the steal.

If this does not prove there was fraud, I do not know what does,
It really doesn't matter to the corrupt demtrash and their complicit propaganda wing. We all watched on live TV, CNN, as votes were FLIPPED from Trump to Biden, hundreds, thousands of votes, suddenly DISAPPEARED from Trump and REAPPEARED for Biden, and yet the lying trash will deny, deny, deny. We know they're lying... THEY know they're lying.

I say we jail all the Dem politicians just for good measure. After a thorough investigation we can consider letting some of them out.

The truth about voter fraud will come out. We should force liberals to watch the Mike Lindell documentary on voter fraud in the 2020 election.
I don't give a damn whether they admit the criminal coup or not. If they use their stolen, illegitimate power to nuke the filibuster and ram through HR1 and more 2A infringement then by GOD they better get ready to watch this nation split into warring factions. NO DAMNED MORE...

Naturally,the demorats of course don’t believe in an opposing view being heard to the American people that does not conform to their lies.

I hear the ballots and machines are already in place and the auditing begins tomorrow.

If this is all on the up-and-up, why wouldn't the commiecrats want to rub everyone's noses in it?
Exactly,they would want to say hell go ahead,make yourselves look like idiots trying to find evidence of vote fraud.you will find nothing,we can’t wait to see the shit on your face in humiliation,they would be supremely confidant laughing at their efforts,not in panic mode trying to sue them.

I hear the ballots and machines are already in place and the auditing begins tomorrow.

If this is all on the up-and-up, why wouldn't the commiecrats want to rub everyone's noses in it?
Exactly,they would want to say hell go ahead,make yourselves look like idiots trying to find evidence of vote fraud.you will find nothing,we can’t wait to see the shit on your face in humiliation,they would be supremely confidant laughing at their efforts,not in panic mode trying to sue them.
These people are so fucking stupid it is unbelievable. Has a libturd chimed yet? This thread will take a lot of thinking for them...thinking...lolol

It's already out. There's enough hard core evidence to put several hundred corrupt democrats and foreign participants behind bars for decades. The problem is we have a corrupt party of democrats and their lying propaganda wing in full bore denial and lying about it, and our courts have all gone completely coward and have all denied hearing of the evidence. They're scared of the violent leftist mob, and what they'll do to them if they rule on the evidence that election was one massive CHEAT, and therefore illegitimate.
So basically what you're saying, is that this country has fallen under mob rule. Democrat mob rule !! Ok, now why doesn't this country have a failsafe in place that would keep such a thing from happening ? And if the failsafe is still in place, then who is in charge of the thing anymore ??? Why have the Republican's failed the nation by allowing one side of the system to go rogue ??? Where is the check's and balances ????

Right now Democrat's are unleashing unbelievable hell on this nation in which any responsible citizen would be against, and any citizen needing good guidance by good leadership would also be against, otherwise if said leadership would lead them instead of forgetting them.

Democrats always lie and cheat
Well that’s because they have been infiltrated by terrorists which the cia has funded.both parties are corrupt and one in the same I have always said and the only reason the gop has not been successfully infiltrated is because of trump,they still have a lot of corrupt repubs like the Bush’s,Romney’s,Graham’s and abbot in bed with the dems but at the same time they got some good ones that are not globalists like Noem and Dasantis and the one in Alaska who I am thrilled to say has an excellent chance of unseating that evil monster murkowski.forget her name but you would never guess she is a politician,she is so much for the people.if she gets elected like I think she will I will throw a party,she has the most pure heart of a person you will ever meet.

New Topics

Forum List

Back