Democrats starting to crap in their pantalones

good comment , funny OldSchool . Course Roudys message is getting through loud and clear and i like the message as he speaks / types it in AMERICAN !!

Wouldn't they be starting threads like this if they were crapping?

There ya go, keep crapping.

The Latest Florida Polls

"Trump has a 4-point lead over Clinton in Florida according a joint poll conducted by The New York Times and Siena College between October 25th and 27th. Asked to choose between four candidates including Gary Johnson and Jill Stein, 46% of poll respondents said they would vote for Trump and 42% said they would vote for Clinton if the election were held on the day of their interview."

They were, starting thread after thread last week, I guess reality is kicking in.

Looks like a lot of crapping all 'round to me.
Like I said out of my personal friends I only know 2 Clinton supporters. One isn't registered to vote and the other will vote for her, but I know a lot of Trump supporters.

Well there ya go, you win!!!!!

They were, starting thread after thread last week, I guess reality is kicking in.

Looks like a lot of crapping all 'round to me.
Like I said out of my personal friends I only know 2 Clinton supporters. One isn't registered to vote and the other will vote for her, but I know a lot of Trump supporters.

Well there ya go, you win!!!!!
There is other proof too.

Ooops!

Times-USC Dornsife Poll=> Trump About to Break It WIDE OPEN

Jim Hoft Nov 1st, 2016 10:42 am

tampa-trump-crowd-575x431.jpg

Donald Trump is up nearly 4 points in the latest LA Times-USC Dornsife Poll.

And the trend line shows the race is about to break wide open.

trump-dornsife-poll-575x266.jpg

Speak English or Trump might kick you out of here
Stop speaking. You are part of the problem.
Yes that's why I'm warning the OP. If you're brown or speak Spanish, you are a problem in Trump's new Amerika.

Half my family is hispanic and speaks spanish (me not so much). They are all voting Trump.But they all crossed the border legally. They expect everyone else to do so legally also.

Yes that's why I'm warning the OP. If you're brown or speak Spanish, you are a problem in Trump's new Amerika.

Half my family is hispanic and speaks spanish (me not so much). They are all voting Trump.But they all crossed the border legally. They expect everyone else to do so legally also.
All of my family is Hispanic. Half of them are Cubans who fled here after Castro came into power and they became very successful here. That half is voting for a man who would have denied them entry. They now want to deny entry to others, including legal immigrants (as does Trump). And they don't even feel any shame about it or see any irony. I love them, but pity them for choosing evil this election.

All of my family is Hispanic. Half of them are Cubans who fled here after Castro came into power and they became very successful here. That half is voting for a man who would have denied them entry. They now want to deny entry to others, including legal immigrants (as does Trump). And they don't even feel any shame about it or see any irony. I love them, but pity them for choosing evil this election.
You are lying. Trump does NOT want to deny legal immigrants. The blanket denials are unvetted ME "refugees".

New Topics

Forum List

Back