Democrats Sound Like They're Running For H.S. Class President

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
If you tuned into the Democrat debate last night...you saw nothing but utter chaos.

But...what does promising free stuff appeal to?

Answer: Kids.

No wonder young people love Bernie. He's running for Senior Class President.....not President of The United States.

There's not much of a lineup of candidates when you saw the debate last night. Here's what I saw in a nutshell:

• Bloomberg...literally said that he BOUGHT Democrats to take back the House
  • Bernie...thinks Cuba and Nicaragua educated their people
  • Joe Biden....stumbling and mumbling old fool
  • Liz Warren......single issue candidate screaming about male sexist pigs
  • Amy Klobachar...deeply hated by her employees but thinks she will bring decency back to the White House
  • Mayor Pete...thinks he can give advice about being gay to 9 year old kids
  • Styer.....who is this guy....bought his spot on the stage

You really have to be blind to think about last night's debate in any way other than this:

February 26, 2020

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/02/sorry_democrats__the_partys_over.html
Sorry, Democrats: Party's Over
By E.M. Cadwaladr
There is something deeply satisfying about watching the ironically named Democratic Party consume itself at every turn. I have tried to summon up some human pity for the carnage -- but frankly I just can’t.

If Joe Biden weren’t a corrupt, crude, shallow, self-righteous fondler of people’s children I could probably muster some sympathy for him. There he stands behind the bright blue podium, almost dizzy under the lights, recounting past accomplishments no one ever heard of. He is a creature beyond his time -- a sad figure who has made the subtle crossover from predictable dishonesty into agonized dementia. But Joe is a corrupt, crude, shallow, self-righteous fondler of people’s children. His dementia only makes his ugly nature more apparent. I think they park him next to Bernie mainly to ensure he doesn’t shamble over and sniff Amy Klobuchar’s hair. Joe has fallen in the polls and he can’t get up.

The days of formidable Democratic villains like Slick Willie have ebbed away. Only the narcissism and the dishonesty linger in the air, a 1960s protest song played over and over until nothing is left of the record but an inhuman scratchy hiss. Barack Obama, the last gasp of this mendacious breed, seems largely content to wade in the surf outside his Martha’s Vineyard home. He’s secure in the knowledge that the sea will never actually rise to swallow him and the impetus to prosecute him will probably never actually rise to the necessary priority either. History may drown him after his death, but he is bound to find sycophants enough to worship him until then. The Party’s bottle was sweet while it lasted -- but it has now been drained to the bitterest of dregs.

Speaking of bitter, my musical listening was interrupted the other day by the gaunt specter of one Bernard “Che” Sanders -- begging me for a favor no less. “Vote for me.” No promises on offer, no policy argument, just “Do me a favor -- vote for me.” As a recovering former leftist, I’m not an easy mark for Marx’s miserable old heir. Communism is notoriously reticent in returning favors given purely for its sake. Tens of millions of people during the 20th century ended up “feelin’ the burn” of being shot, starved, or worked to death -- fates that didn’t even leave them the dignity of regret. “Been there,” as the kids said a decade ago. “Done that.”

Mayor Pete is going nowhere. He has only two rather tenuous claims to fame: he’s a homosexual and he doesn’t rattle easily in front of a camera. His record in South Bend is not that stellar. If one wanted a Democrat mayor, one could at least pick one that’s ruined a bigger city. There are certainly plenty of those to choose from. Cory Booker and Bill DeBlasio ooze to mind. White homosexuals are now passé -- the antiquated victim group of yesteryear. Queerness has now become merely the icing on some less optional minority cake, unless you push it to some repulsive transgendering extreme. Being gay alone has fallen so far down the progressive stack that Mayor Pete is still obliged to apologize to the Democrat base for being no more than another wicked white man. He could try to reinvent himself as a trans-Latino-woman and begin attending debates in Jennifer-Lopez-style drag, but those Alfred E. Neuman manly looks and soyboy-demeanor would certainly ruin the affect.

Elizabeth Warren reminds me of somebody’s grandma who ruined the Thanksgiving turkey and ran out of meds in the same disastrous afternoon. She shakes with apoplectic rage and wiry nervous energy before our eyes. Seeing her and Bernie together on stage is like watching the grandparents I thank God I never had. “Goodbye, Gramma. Don’t worry about the dinner. Try to relax. Please. Sit down and have a beer.” “Goodbye, Grampa. Thanks a lot for the copy of Lenin’s memoirs. Signed by the author himself, I see. ‘To my loyal comrade Bernie -- V.I. Lenin.’ You shouldn’t have.”

Late
218780_5_.png
st to this nightmare circus, scampering around and flinging money at every political consultant, living or dead, is little Michael Bloomberg. “Mike loves minorities!” “Mike protects women’s reproductive rights!” “Mike will get it done!” As if what the circus really needed was one more monkey, one more vacant opportunist wanting to get his grubby fingers on the levers of power. My impression of Bloomberg was etched into memory when Hurricane Sandy hit his city in 2012. He had none of the comforting warmth and reassurance Giuliani offered in the wake of 9/11. “Mike” got on the radio to snarl at the people of his city to get off the streets. They were getting in the way of city services. The one-word summary of Michael Bloomberg is “misanthrope.” When people cheer to see Grandma Warren kick you easily to the curb, it’s not a stretch to think the national stage is not for you.​

Last edited:
And these are the best the Democrats have to offer. Their crème de la crème. The ones they’ve offered up to the American public as their vision of the future. It takes twenty minutes of Donald Trump rally reruns just to clear the fetid fumes out of my living room after I watch any their debates. When James Carville complains that he has no interest in being part of a party that’s become a cult -- you know the shine is off the apple, the dreams have started to die, and the chickens have come home to roost.​

Mini Mike - bumbling idiot that is boring as hell

Queer Peety - naive little queer bragging about his husband being a teacher

Pocahontas - running for Bernie's VP slot

Commie Bernie - dat boy is full blown Communist

Creepy Joe - dementia setting in

Debbie Downer - explaining why people are wrong thinking she is boring

Tommy Boy - environmental wacko billionaire with more money than brains

If you tuned into the Democrat debate last night...you saw nothing but utter chaos.

No wonder young people love Bernie. He's running for Senior Class President.....not President of The United States.

There's not much of a lineup of candidates when you saw the debate last night. Here's what I saw in a nutshell:

• Amy Klobachar...deeply hated by her employees but thinks she will bring decency back to the White House
Against Trump who thinks he is a stable genius & his stupid followers who believe him.

But hey, nothing like a dimwitted Trump supporters blaming Democrats as being in high school when Trump's name calling is elementary school.

Mayor Pete made a stupid mistake. He made a reference to Trump/Cold War and Sanders/Revolutionary 60s. He wanted to present himself as the updated foreign policy guy AND trying to nail Sanders. However, the only thing that he demonstrated was that he is severely lacking in historical knowledge. Secondly, he is flat out incapable of grasping diplomacy.

They do not have a good candidate, so they come across as children.
An impeached candidate whose friends are in jail and has legalized the extortion of foreign governments is a good candidate? What else did you learn in Russia?
You seem to think everyone who works for Trump is his friend.
One of them was introduced to him and only worked for a few weeks and was fired.
All were railroaded on process crimes by the same Mueller investigation prosecutors who are in a weird coincidence also strong Democrat advocates.

Last edited:

Against Trump who thinks he is a stable genius & his stupid followers who believe him.

But hey, nothing like a dimwitted Trump supporters blaming Democrats as being in high school when Trump's name calling is elementary school.
After listening to those A Holes last night....it's not a stretch to say that Trump is more stable.

I remember when the argument by Democrats against Trump was that he doesn't act presidential. Hell, last night didn't see anything close to high school presidential.

Thanks, Mud! You've finally made me realize why Tulsi Gabbard is conspicuously absent from these debates! If she were still on there, she would stand out in stark contrast from these clowns making them all look singularly like buffoons. And apparently for whatever reason, the DNC doesn't want THAT.

And these are the best the Democrats have to offer. Their crème de la crème. The ones they’ve offered up to the American public as their vision of the future. It takes twenty minutes of Donald Trump rally reruns just to clear the fetid fumes out of my living room after I watch any their debates. When James Carville complains that he has no interest in being part of a party that’s become a cult -- you know the shine is off the apple, the dreams have started to die, and the chickens have come home to roost.​

They are the most ridiculous, puerile and yes, dangerous group of candidates I've seen in my lifetime.

I remember when the argument by Democrats against Trump was that he doesn't act presidential. Hell, last night didn't see anything close to high school presidential.
Imagine what it's like for Trump having to see and hear this crap from them every day.
They only publish his responses to it.....never do they focus on the screaming banshees yelling at him 24/7/365.

Out of the 7 candidates on the stage last night, 6 are Ivy alumni or have lived in New York City. Only Sleepy Joe has done neither, but he is goofy enough he thinks he did.

That's the real problem here. These people have no connection with Real America and just don't want to. President Trump is the essential New Yorker and a graduate of an elite institution as well. But he actually respects the people in the heartland, like them, doesn't disrespect those who make their life from the soil.

They are the most ridiculous, puerile and yes, dangerous group of candidates I've seen in my lifetime.

You could not expect much, Bill, after the show they put on these past several months!

2020 Dem Majors 2.jpg

Maybe this is intended to make Hillary look good so that we'd be glad to have her back for a THIRD time??? :confused:

Forum List

Back