Democrats smell a rout — and the chance to control redistricting in 2021...yet Trump could lose the election—and still remain president

political campaigns, my friends, are massive enterprises with millions voting for a common goal and common candidate, but in the end, it's intensely personal and lonely. it's just your name on the ballot. you're either embraced or repudiated all by yourself

boy, will Trump be repudiated, my friends!

political campaigns, my friends, are massive enterprises with millions voting for a common goal and common candidate, but in the end, it's intensely personal and lonely. it's just your name on the ballot. you're either embraced or repudiated all by yourself

boy, will Trump be repudiated, my friends!

Is repudiated another way of saying, "Beaten beyond belief"? Will there be baseball bats allowed?

Trump will be so embarrassed by his defeat that he will never be heard from again, in my view

Trump only has one path to victory - CHEAT.

Oops, that path is already overloaded with democrats.

President Trump has no one to blame but himself. He embraced the reactionary wing of the GOP at the expense of conservatives and the moderates who refused to march in lockstep.

If the Democratic Party does take the Senate and the WH, the Republican Party needs to look in the mirror as to why it happened.

Trump will be so embarrassed by his defeat that he will never be heard from again, in my view

If you and your ilk feel that way about Trump. he must be doing something right.

Forum List

Back