Democrats Shooting Democrats Over the Weekend

I'm physically sick because just as a nation we can't protect our children," Pennsylvania state Rep. Movita Johnson-Harrell told CNN.
"It's not drug wars, it's not gang wars, it's petty thieves, it's people with no common sense and easy accessibility to guns. They don't know how to resolve their problems so they use guns... what they're doing is catching a whole lot of innocent people in the cross fire."

Bu bu but we have to take away law abiding citizens civil rights to protect the children

Now im gonna get in my purple ****** car wif bix nood rims and turn on the latest crack nigga hoe shoot em up rap song

rep movita. ....what's a movita
I've heard a lot of foreign and made up black american names over the years but never a movita

Attachments

• bfytwmeat.jpg
    bfytwmeat.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 87

I'm physically sick because just as a nation we can't protect our children," Pennsylvania state Rep. Movita Johnson-Harrell told CNN.
"It's not drug wars, it's not gang wars, it's petty thieves, it's people with no common sense and easy accessibility to guns. They don't know how to resolve their problems so they use guns... what they're doing is catching a whole lot of innocent people in the cross fire."

Bu bu but we have to take away law abiding citizens civil rights to protect the children

Now im gonna get in my purple ****** car wif bix nood rims and turn on the latest crack nigga hoe shoot em up rap song

I've heard a lot of foreign and made up black american names over the years but never a movita

You must be a Trump supporter because you are just posting gibberish.

And you're just a dumb fat assed broad
Whatever

In my county a couple of republicans got in a dispute over some meth and one of them shot the other and his republican prostitute girlfriend.

Philladelphia is not Trump Country.

I'd laugh at the statement that "no 2 year old should be shot in their living room".

No shit....but where should they be shot.

It's not really democrats shooting democrats.

It's shit that happens in high democratic voting block areas.

This looks like black country to me.....

QUOTE="Sun Devil 92, post: 23337146, member: 54220"]Philladelphia is not Trump Country.

I'd laugh at the statement that "no 2 year old should be shot in their living room".

No shit....but where should they be shot.

It's not really democrats shooting democrats.

It's shit that happens in high democratic voting block areas.

This looks like black country to me.....[/QUOTE]

Philadelphia.... not Trump Country.

64A00EA8-A9F1-4EF4-8EB6-77C3C215250A.jpeg
[

I don't know, Movita's a piece of work

Democrat State Rep. Movita Johnson-Harrell to Resign After Being Charged With Stealing $500K From Charity

The Hill reports:

Movita had been shaving money away from her nonprofit — Motivations Education & Consultation Associates — for years to fund a variety of personal expenses, including fur coats, vacations and her campaign.”

I don't know, Movita's a piece of work

Democrat State Rep. Movita Johnson-Harrell to Resign After Being Charged With Stealing $500K From Charity

The Hill reports:

Movita had been shaving money away from her nonprofit — Motivations Education & Consultation Associates — for years to fund a variety of personal expenses, including fur coats, vacations and her campaign.”
Now,now,now....can’t criticize...she’s black and wears some Muslim attire. Obama Justice Department would come after you.

Forum List

Back