Democrats Senate sweep to pick up 5 seats in play

Spending like on the Vets Burn Pit Bill?

Yea...we have to stop that!

So a 5 senate seat pickup is in play for the democrats.

Fetterman WINNING (PA)
Val Demings WINNING (FL)
Mandela Barnes. WINNING (WI)
Tim Ryan CLOSE (OH)
Cheri Beasley WINNING (NC)

Val Demmings pulls into the lead

Tim Ryan turned his race into a surprise Senate battleground. Now comes the hard part. - POLITICO

Democrats' chances of flipping North Carolina's GOP-held Senate seat: Polls

Johnson down 7 points to Barnes

View attachment 684282
Nope....

whatever your smoking... Keep smoking it... We will let you know when its over and you no longer control shit.

If you’re not aware the Democratic Party has been, for years, using rigged pols and faked graphs of those pols to suppress the republican vote you’re not fake your just not very bright.
I am brighter than the sun compared to the likes of people who think everything that doesn’t go their way is rigged and fake…oh that’s you.

He is not totally off. Fetterman is ahead in PA, not sure about the other races he listed, I have seen various polls going back and forth in other races. Colorado for example is getting tighter but Bennett still ahead. Problem in the senate for the GOP is the asshole running it, Mitch McConnell he will not run on crime and open borders or the targeting of parents who question school boards as domestic terrorists. I came to the conclusion years ago on the national level the GOP is the stupid party, the Democrats the evil party. Their are of course exceptions but overall I believe that is the case.
McTurtle doesn't want to be in the majority, if it means that everyone in the party caucus doesn't have their head jammed up his ass....He's perfectly fine being in the minority and ruling the caucus with an iron fist.

At first I thought it was some sort of special election but it turns out that democrats found a poll they like sponsored by a news media outlet that never saw a democrat they didn't like and that's what they pin their hopes on.
Thread.

1.He helps poor people get food and their utilities turned back on. 2.Has an MBA, an MPP, and was previously elected to be the state's Lt. governor. No wonder you people don't like him--he is actually qualified for the job.

3.As for Dr. 16 points behind in the polls,4. I am sure his salty ads mocking a man for not campaigning when he was recovering from a near fatal stroke plays well at his Wednesday afternoon golf outings.
1. So does Hammas

2. I don’t give a crap what his academic pedigree is if he’s a Marxist dumbass.

3. The only poll that counts is Election Day.

4. So, I should vote for someone out of sympathy concerning their medical condition…? Hell, that should disqualify him.

I understand that 538 has missed nearly (I'll leave wiggle room for the one-off here and there) every political prediction they've made in a decade....That's the fact, Jack.
They gave Don a 1 out of 3 chance to sweep enough purple states to win. He did. He lost the next election and if he loses the next one guess what? 1 out for 3!

Forum List

Back