Democrats Senate sweep to pick up 5 seats in play

So I think we can all agree that citygator is the official paid Democratic shill on this board?

I think they're paying him way too much. :laughing0301:

So I think we can all agree that citygator is the official paid Democratic shill on this board?

I think they're paying him way too much. :laughing0301:
He is not totally off. Fetterman is ahead in PA, not sure about the other races he listed, I have seen various polls going back and forth in other races. Colorado for example is getting tighter but Bennett still ahead. Problem in the senate for the GOP is the asshole running it, Mitch McConnell he will not run on crime and open borders or the targeting of parents who question school boards as domestic terrorists. I came to the conclusion years ago on the national level the GOP is the stupid party, the Democrats the evil party. Their are of course exceptions but overall I believe that is the case.

The primaries don't determine who wins the November election, so nothing can be projected until the votes are counted in November.
Dumbass… it’s not a projection of you counted the votes. It’s a result. I wonder about you guys.

So a 5 senate seat pickup is in play for the democrats.

Fetterman WINNING (PA)
Val Demings WINNING (FL)
Mandela Barnes. WINNING (WI)
Tim Ryan CLOSE (OH)
Cheri Beasley WINNING (NC)

Val Demmings pulls into the lead

Tim Ryan turned his race into a surprise Senate battleground. Now comes the hard part. - POLITICO

Democrats' chances of flipping North Carolina's GOP-held Senate seat: Polls

Johnson down 7 points to Barnes

View attachment 684282
538 gave Trump a 5% chance of winning in 2016.

:abgg2q.jpg:

He is not totally off. Fetterman is ahead in PA, not sure about the other races he listed, I have seen various polls going back and forth in other races. Colorado for example is getting tighter but Bennett still ahead. Problem in the senate for the GOP is the asshole running it, Mitch McConnell he will not run on crime and open borders or the targeting of parents who question school boards as domestic terrorists. I came to the conclusion years ago on the national level the GOP is the stupid party, the Democrats the evil party. Their are of course exceptions but overall I believe that is the case.
They are mostly close but Wisconsin, PA, and GA are pretty much baked and going to the Dems. OH and FL will be close. I like the lead the Dems have there but it could easily sway back on the next poll.

Fetterman WINNING (PA)
Val Demings WINNING (FL)
Tim Ryan CLOSE (OH)

Tim Ryan turned his race into a surprise Senate battleground. Now comes the hard part. - POLITICO

View attachment 684282

538 would never print a fake graph to suppress the republican vote!

You didn’t even quote accurate data. 538 had Clinton 2-3 and Trump 1 out of 3. That’s not ridiculous. Trump is 1-2 and will lose again if he runs making him 1-3 and 538 dead on.

He lived on moms couch til he was like 40 didn’t he? No wonder you people like him….

He helps poor people get food and their utilities turned back on. Has an MBA, an MPP, and was previously elected to be the state's Lt. governor. No wonder you people don't like him--he is actually qualified for the job.

As for Dr. 16 points behind in the polls, I am sure his salty ads mocking a man for not campaigning when he was recovering from a near fatal stroke plays well at his Wednesday afternoon golf outings.

Fetterman WINNING (PA)
Val Demings WINNING (FL)
Tim Ryan CLOSE (OH)

View attachment 684282
As long as the House goes Republican, otherwise the stupid spending will continue to drag the country down.

You didn’t even quote accurate data. 538 had Clinton 2-3 and Trump 1 out of 3. That’s not ridiculous. Trump is 1-2 and will lose again if he runs making him 1-3 and 538 dead on.
Do you ever get tired of me making you look like the moron you are?

Last edited:

Fetterman WINNING (PA)
Val Demings WINNING (FL)
Tim Ryan CLOSE (OH)

Pennsylvania is a likely D pick up in my opinion. Wisconsin might be a toss up. I don’t think Johnson is as popular as he used to be. The other three are wishful thinking.

He helps poor people get food and their utilities turned back on. Has an MBA, an MPP, and was previously elected to be the state's Lt. governor. No wonder you people don't like him--he is actually qualified for the job.

As for Dr. 16 points behind in the polls, I am sure his salty ads mocking a man for not campaigning when he was recovering from a near fatal stroke plays well at his Wednesday afternoon golf outings.

The Goblin Fedderman was the mayor of a boarded up shithole just outside of Pittsburgh called Braddock. It’s still a boarded up dump. Heckuva a job Feddy! Perfect job for advancement in the democrat party. Just like the Corrupt Kenyan.

It’s all fake. Everything is fake. I’m fake. Your fake. How’d I do?

If you’re not aware the Democratic Party has been, for years, using rigged pols and faked graphs of those pols to suppress the republican vote you’re not fake your just not very bright.

Forum List

Back