Democrats Say Elections Can't be Trusted Unless They Win

Neo-communist are attacking the concept of democracy as we speak.

Democrats be like... We better win, or else...
they hate our constitution, 1st amendment, 2nd amendment, voting rights, I mean, how stupid are our fellow americans?

And yet the Bag Lady tells us that to not accept the results of an election is a danger to democracy.....

anybody-notwilling-to-accept-the-results-of-an-election-is-6653873.png

Don't the senators running for president have to recuse themselves? wouldn't they be committing what they are accusing the president of? anyone?

"Under Dems’ Trump impeachment justification, Lincoln would’ve been impeached"

Don't the senators running for president have to recuse themselves? owuldn't they be committing what they are accusing the president of? anyone?
Sitting in judgment of a successful president you can't possibly beat? Gee, I wonder how they'll vote.

but let's not forget, the house did not impeach trump, the demofks did.

Don't the senators running for president have to recuse themselves? owuldn't they be committing what they are accusing the president of? anyone?

Every single thing that every politician does is to influence an upcoming election.
That's actually their job.
Except Democratics, they are completely altruistic.

No.

"Sen. Schumer’s partisan accusations and threats have further exposed his real goal with this trial: becoming Senate majority leader"

Sitting in judgment of a successful president you can't possibly beat? Gee, I wonder how they'll vote.
dude, can't make this up, and again, I don't see why not one gop senator has brought up the argument. I don't get it. Like a family member on the jury of man convicted of murder.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back