Democrats Say Elections Can't be Trusted Unless They Win

Don't the senators running for president have to recuse themselves? owuldn't they be committing what they are accusing the president of? anyone?
Sitting in judgment of a successful president you can't possibly beat? Gee, I wonder how they'll vote.
dude, can't make this up, and again, I don't see why not one gop senator has risen the argument. I don't get it. Like a family member on the jury of man convicted of murder.

Because they are irrelevant.
Good to record their votes that aim to overturn 63 million votes.

Well of course only left wing carrer politicans know what's best for all of us
someone that never worked a day in their life.

That's not true lizzie warren used to make trinkets and dreamcatchers for tourist ...after morning buffalo hunts....... The days were long but lizzie persevered....sniffle

like RW;s still whining about Obama getting elected because of voter fraud ?

Republicans have made the calculation that an alliance with Russian espionage is worth looking like a bunch of dirty cheats.

like RW;s still whining about Obama getting elected because of voter fraud ?

I dont believe that
He won 100% due to appearing to be a black man

QUOTE="occupied, post: 23926059, member: 33716"]Republicans have made the calculation that an alliance with Russian espionage is worth looking like a bunch of dirty cheats.[/QUOTE]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^666 from the hands of an idiot!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

no respect for americans or the constitution that allows voting.

but let's not forget, the house did not impeach trump, the demofks did.

Some of them
More than 99% did. No Republican supported this farce. See what happens when you trust them with any branch of government?

The point being that the votes not to impeach were bipartisan while the votes to impeach were strictly partisan.
no party line vote should ever be accepted as an impeachment. EVER, that is why this must be dismissed. Dismissed as partisan interference.

Republicans have made the calculation that an alliance with Russian espionage is worth looking like a bunch of dirty cheats.

You are fucking retarded dude.
Get an adult to read the Mueller report to you.
Trump is by far the most pro-Russian president of the modern era. This 180 degree policy flip by the entire GOP towards a resurgent Russia has only one explanation.

You are fucking retarded dude.
Get an adult to read the Mueller report to you.
Trump is by far the most pro-Russian president of the modern era. This 180 degree policy flip by the entire GOP towards a resurgent Russia has only one explanation.
except for

and the dossier.

Some of them
More than 99% did. No Republican supported this farce. See what happens when you trust them with any branch of government?

The point being that the votes not to impeach were bipartisan while the votes to impeach were strictly partisan.
no party line vote should ever be accepted as an impeachment. EVER, that is why this must be dismissed. Dismissed as partisan interference.
The only partisan vote was to NOT impeach

Democrats are fine with democracy only so long as they win. I am shocked...

Some of them

The only partisan vote was to NOT impeach
and that should have been the vote accepted. There should never be a one party impeachment. ever. I give a shit the party.

The worst foreign intervention in our election was perpetrated by the filthy ass Democrats.

Obama allowed millions of foreign nationals to flood into our country.

The Democrats made several of the Communist states where you can vote without a valid ID proving you are a citizen.

The result was 3-5 million Illegals voting for that asshole Crooked Hillary.

Very blatant foreign interference in our election.

Then there was the Democrat shitheads in the Obama administration joining with the Russians and using the powers of the government to undermine Trump's election. That was traitorous activity.

Forum List

Back