Democrats said they were for Blacks, but only if they stay on the plantation.

Do you think Democrats are for Black People.

• Yes they are, since the great society and 15 trillion dollars, we still have them on the plantation.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No, when the DNC insults Intelligent Predominant Black Leaders, just shows that the DNC is the KKK.

Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Back in the early 1900's Woodrow Wilson who segregated blacks to 2nd class citizens by having separate bathrooms and drinking fountains, and expelling blacks out of top government jobs, only did this to appease his White Southern Democrat Base. Then in the 1960's when L.B. Johnson said " * “I’ll have those ni^^ers voting Democratic for the next 200 years.” Lyndon Baines Johnson about the Great Society plan. " This was supposed to be the turning point when Democrats turned into Civil Rights champions and the actual civil rights champions called Republicans turned into Southern White Democrats(KKK). So for the past 50 years blacks have been voting for their worst interests and were rewarded with just enough to live on, a shit place to stay, but if they strayed away from the plantation, then those who elevated themselves away from the Democrats were called racist names of Oreo's, Uncle Tom's, or just plain stupid. Today the DNC is now calling the blacks voting for Trump "#Sonderkommandos.” (In fact the definition of a “Sonderkommando” is “a group of prisoners assigned to collect belongings and dispose of the bodies of other prisoners who had died or been killed.” So these Jewish prisoners were forced to comply with Nazi soldiers or they were threatened with losing their lives.

Barber didn’t stop himself from hating on black people who affiliate themselves with Republicans.

“So blacks who are helping the other side [GOP] are seriously f***ed in the head,” Barber calmly asserted.

*LBJ on blacks
#http://www.mrctv.org/blog/

Back in the early 1900's Woodrow Wilson who segregated blacks to 2nd class citizens by having separate bathrooms and drinking fountains, and expelling blacks out of top government jobs, only did this to appease his White Southern Democrat Base. Then in the 1960's when L.B. Johnson said " * “I’ll have those ni^^ers voting Democratic for the next 200 years.” Lyndon Baines Johnson about the Great Society plan. " This was supposed to be the turning point when Democrats turned into Civil Rights champions and the actual civil rights champions called Republicans turned into Southern White Democrats(KKK). So for the past 50 years blacks have been voting for their worst interests and were rewarded with just enough to live on, a shit place to stay, but if they strayed away from the plantation, then those who elevated themselves away from the Democrats were called racist names of Oreo's, Uncle Tom's, or just plain stupid. Today the DNC is now calling the blacks voting for Trump "#Sonderkommandos.” (In fact the definition of a “Sonderkommando” is “a group of prisoners assigned to collect belongings and dispose of the bodies of other prisoners who had died or been killed.” So these Jewish prisoners were forced to comply with Nazi soldiers or they were threatened with losing their lives.

Barber didn’t stop himself from hating on black people who affiliate themselves with Republicans.

“So blacks who are helping the other side [GOP] are seriously f***ed in the head,” Barber calmly asserted.

*LBJ on blacks

One little flaw with this fake LBJ quote -- besides being an internet myth that has no corroborative or recorded source:

Blacks had ALREADY been voting Democrat since the 1930s, consistently. A time when LBJ would have been in his 20s.

Another myth bite dust.

*LBJ on blacks

One little flaw with this fake LBJ quote -- besides being an internet myth that has no corroborative or recorded source:

Blacks had ALREADY been voting Democrat since the 1930s, consistently. A time when LBJ would have been in his 20s.

Another myth bite dust.
------------------------------------------------------ so says the pretend scholar Pogo as he just claims something and then , whoops there it is !! [chuckle] ME , i don't know , don't care if the quote is correct or not but it does sounds like something that 'lbj' and 'dems' like 'hilary' would say Pogo .

It has been my observation over the years that the black people who are most successful, do NOT subscribe to the racist Thug lives matter movement the Democratic party now curries. They don't whine about "white Privilege", and they don't blame ever little thing on white people. In freeing themselves from the shackles that hinder them, they become less likely to vote democratic. Many still do, of course, but there tends to be an inverse relationship between success and party affiliation.

The republicans pander to uneducated whites. The democrats, the uneducated blacks. It's been that way for decades, now.

“These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we’ve got to do something about this, we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference. For if we don’t move at all, then their allies will line up against us and there’ll be no way of stopping them, we’ll lose the filibuster and there’ll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of wild legislation. It’ll be Reconstruction all over again.”

Lyndon Johnson

The Democratic Party's Two-Facedness of Race Relations | Huffington Post

Master of the Senate: The Years of Lyndon Johnson III, By Robert A. Caro, p662

*LBJ on blacks

Another myth bite dust.
------------------------------------------------------ so says the pretend scholar Pogo as he just claims something and then , whoops there it is !! [chuckle] ME , i don't know , don't care if the quote is correct or not but it does sounds like something that 'lbj' and 'dems' like 'hilary' would say Pogo .

Unfortunately, "sounds like something X would say" doesn't count as a "fact". The actual fact is there's no recorded evidence that backs up either of these quotes, including the one Dong just posted using the word "for" in the sense of "because". Johnson didn't even talk like that.

"83 percent of all quotes on the internet are just made-up bullshit". George Washington said that, and as you know he never told a lie.

“These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we’ve got to do something about this, we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference. For if we don’t move at all, then their allies will line up against us and there’ll be no way of stopping them, we’ll lose the filibuster and there’ll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of wild legislation. It’ll be Reconstruction all over again.”

Lyndon Johnson

To the people of color who visit this site, just a conspiracy theory about Martin Luther King Jr. who quoted "judge not a man by the color of his skin, but of the content of his character". Before John F. Kennedy had wire tapped Mr. King's phone lines and the 1957 civil rights act was shot down by L.B. Johnson and Kleagel Robert Byrd(Senator from WV), Mr. King was a staunch Republican, but switched to Democrat because of what LBJ offered in his RAW DEAL, to blacks. After it was found out that LB was still a racist bastard(for his attitude towards blacks on Air Force One) Mr. King was going to go back to the Republican Party and bring his constituents along with him. LB decided that at that point Mr. King needed to be removed and so it happened. JMO, but seems likely because people who cross the Democrat Party soon end up dead or missing.

Lyndon Johnson

To the people of color who visit this site, just a conspiracy theory about Martin Luther King Jr. who quoted "judge not a man by the color of his skin, but of the content of his character". Before John F. Kennedy had wire tapped Mr. King's phone lines and the 1957 civil rights act was shot down by L.B. Johnson and Kleagel Robert Byrd(Senator from WV), Mr. King was a staunch Republican, but switched to Democrat because of what LBJ offered in his RAW DEAL, to blacks. After it was found out that LB was still a racist bastard(for his attitude towards blacks on Air Force One) Mr. King was going to go back to the Republican Party and bring his constituents along with him. LB decided that at that point Mr. King needed to be removed and so it happened. JMO, but seems likely because people who cross the Democrat Party soon end up dead or missing.

Oh fucking bullshit. MLK was never a Republican. That's revisionist mythology Bubble-o-sphere crapola.

Lyndon Johnson

Oh fucking bullshit. MLK was never a Republican. That's revisionist mythology Bubble-o-sphere crapola.
Why Martin Luther King Was Republican | Human Events
However, Kennedy voted against the 1957 Civil Rights Act while he was a senator, as did Democrat Sen. Al Gore Sr. And after he became President, Kennedy was opposed to the 1963 March on Washington by Dr. King that was organized by A. Phillip Randolph, who was a black Republican. President Kennedy, through his brother Atty. Gen. Robert Kennedy, had Dr. King wiretapped and investigated by the FBI on suspicion of being a Communist in order to undermine Dr. King.
Must really piss you off, knowing that you life has been a lie. But you can still change, and get off the fucking plantation.

Lyndon Johnson

However, Kennedy voted against the 1957 Civil Rights Act while he was a senator, as did Democrat Sen. Al Gore Sr. And after he became President, Kennedy was opposed to the 1963 March on Washington by Dr. King that was organized by A. Phillip Randolph, who was a black Republican. President Kennedy, through his brother Atty. Gen. Robert Kennedy, had Dr. King wiretapped and investigated by the FBI on suspicion of being a Communist in order to undermine Dr. King.
Must really piss you off, knowing that you life has been a lie. But you can still change, and get off the fucking plantation.

Sigh. Fucking history revisionists keep coming back for more spankings....

>> I have few regrets in my life. At the top of the list is the demise of two children in my womb, and one miscarriage. Next to that, I regret having said to a group of peers that my Uncle M. L. (Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.) was a Republican. My Grandfather, Dr. Martin Luther King, Sr. was a registered Republican. Uncle M. L. was an independent. I assumed that since Granddaddy was a Republican, Uncle M. L. was too. After all, before the election of President John F. Kennedy, the majority of African American voters were Republicans*. Granddaddy convinced a large block of Blacks to vote for President John Kennedy after he helped to get my uncle out of jail during those turbulent days. Uncle M. L. tended to vote Democrat, but remained independent because he found weaknesses in both parties. The truth of the matter is that God isn't a Republican or a Democrat or a Tea Party voter. God doesn't vote. The squabbling and division among the parties is tragic. << -- Alveda King: 'Put the Political Strife Out to Pasture'
Which aligns with what King himself said:

>> I don’t think the Republican party is a party full of the almighty God nor is the Democratic party. They both have weaknesses.
And I’m not inextricably bound to either party. I’m not concerned about telling you what party to vote for. But what I’m saying is this, that we must gain the ballot and use it wisely2.”

(2. During a sermon in Atlanta one month earlier, King revealed that he had been offered money by both political parties to rally black voters for the 1956 election: They told me they had $75,000 to spend towards obtaining the Negro vote. A large part of this money would have been set aside for my own advantage. I studied their offers long and prayed over it again and again. Then I told them I couldn’t do it. I knew it would have given me anopportunity to educate my children and would have given me my first possessions in the world, but I could not sacrifice my soul in the structure of partisan politics” (“King Warns Leaders Of PartisanPolitics,” Montgomery Advertiser, 14 January 1958). << -- Interview transcript here

--- and of course that letter to a supporter that said:

>> Thanks for your very kind letter of September 17, making inquiry concerning the way the Negro will vote in the coming election. I am of the impression that the Negro voter will go largely for the Democratic Party.

I haven’t fully decided which candidate I will vote for. In the past I have always voted the Democratic ticket. At this point I am still in a state of indecision. Stevenson seems to be more forthright on the race question than Eisenhower, but the Democratic Party is so inexplicably bound to the South that it does leave doubt in the minds of those interested in civil rights. Let us all hope that the candidate most concerned with the welfare for all people of America will win the election.

Sincerely yours,
M. L. King, Jr.,
President
(letter to Viva Sloan, 2 October 1956) << -- The Martin Luther King Jr. Papers

This is where you get taken when you depend on Googly Images and YouTube for your history -- instead of actual history. Sorry, history is history.... you don't get to rewrite it.

* - actually Alveda King is wrong here too; African Americans started voting toward the Democratic Party early in FDR's administration. They did spike in 1964 but the pattern was already established for three decades. We've done this before too. Part of the evolution/devolution of the two parties since the 19th century.

Oopsie.

Oh Jeeves --- serve our guest please.

platter.jpg

Bon appetit, mythologist.

Lyndon Johnson

Sigh. Fucking history revisionists keep coming back for more spankings....

>> I have few regrets in my life. At the top of the list is the demise of two children in my womb, and one miscarriage. Next to that, I regret having said to a group of peers that my Uncle M. L. (Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.) was a Republican. My Grandfather, Dr. Martin Luther King, Sr. was a registered Republican. Uncle M. L. was an independent. I assumed that since Granddaddy was a Republican, Uncle M. L. was too. After all, before the election of President John F. Kennedy, the majority of African American voters were Republicans*. Granddaddy convinced a large block of Blacks to vote for President John Kennedy after he helped to get my uncle out of jail during those turbulent days. Uncle M. L. tended to vote Democrat, but remained independent because he found weaknesses in both parties. The truth of the matter is that God isn't a Republican or a Democrat or a Tea Party voter. God doesn't vote. The squabbling and division among the parties is tragic. << -- Alveda King: 'Put the Political Strife Out to Pasture'
Which aligns with what King himself said:

>> I don’t think the Republican party is a party full of the almighty God nor is the Democratic party. They both have weaknesses.
And I’m not inextricably bound to either party. I’m not concerned about telling you what party to vote for. But what I’m saying is this, that we must gain the ballot and use it wisely2.”

(2. During a sermon in Atlanta one month earlier, King revealed that he had been offered money by both political parties to rally black voters for the 1956 election: They told me they had $75,000 to spend towards obtaining the Negro vote. A large part of this money would have been set aside for my own advantage. I studied their offers long and prayed over it again and again. Then I told them I couldn’t do it. I knew it would have given me anopportunity to educate my children and would have given me my first possessions in the world, but I could not sacrifice my soul in the structure of partisan politics” (“King Warns Leaders Of PartisanPolitics,” Montgomery Advertiser, 14 January 1958). << -- Interview transcript here

--- and of course that letter to a supporter that said:

>> Thanks for your very kind letter of September 17, making inquiry concerning the way the Negro will vote in the coming election. I am of the impression that the Negro voter will go largely for the Democratic Party.

I haven’t fully decided which candidate I will vote for. In the past I have always voted the Democratic ticket. At this point I am still in a state of indecision. Stevenson seems to be more forthright on the race question than Eisenhower, but the Democratic Party is so inexplicably bound to the South that it does leave doubt in the minds of those interested in civil rights. Let us all hope that the candidate most concerned with the welfare for all people of America will win the election.

Sincerely yours,
M. L. King, Jr.,
President
(letter to Viva Sloan, 2 October 1956) << -- The Martin Luther King Jr. Papers

This is where you get taken when you depend on Googly Images and YouTube for your history -- instead of actual history. Sorry, history is history.... you don't get to rewrite it.

* - actually Alveda King is wrong here too; African Americans started voting toward the Democratic Party early in FDR's administration. They did spike in 1964 but the pattern was already established for three decades. We've done this before too. Part of the evolution/devolution of the two parties since the 19th century.

Oopsie.

Oh Jeeves --- serve our guest please.

platter.jpg

Bon appetit, mythologist.
Dr. Alveda King on Dr. Luther King Being A Social Conservative
Dr. King, much like Allen West, would chide black people for continuing to vote against their own economic and familial interests by pulling that lever for Democrats over and over again — when it’s the Democrat Party, through its Pro-Abortion and pro-entitlement programs policies, that have kept black people poor, broken, and dependent on the state.

It’s an immense national tragedy that Dr. King is not here with us today to speak truth to power and excoriate the Democrat Party for how terrible it has truly become. At least we have Dr. King’s niece Alveda, though.
You can stay on the plantation and get just enough to survive, or "what the heck" give the republican a try, what do you have to lose?

*LBJ on blacks

Who is this message for exactly?

*LBJ on blacks

His mirror, apparently. He thinks if he posts something on the internets it magically becomes "fact".

He also seems to have enslaved himself to the idea that "Democrat" and "Republican" are some kind of ideologically-fixed entities that remain exactly where they are through the passage of time. :lmao:

Actually here's a line from my MLK post above that can serve as yet another teachable moment.

>> I haven’t fully decided which candidate I will vote for. In the past I have always voted the Democratic ticket. At this point I am still in a state of indecision. Stevenson seems to be more forthright on the race question than Eisenhower, but the Democratic Party is so inexplicably bound to the South that it does leave doubt in the minds of those interested in civil rights. <<​

That observation was in 1956 when the Democratic Party held (usually) the hyperconservative "Solid South" as a voting bloc in its unworkable split-personality identity with its Liberals outside the South. Two factions at ideological opposite ends in the same political party must have been quite the dilemma especially for blacks which had migrated to the DP in the 1930s yet couldn't be sure which face of the DP they'd be getting.

Whelp -- it was LBJ who executed that divorce by pushing the CRA in 1964, noting "we (the Democratic Party) have lost the South for a generation", which time period he underestimated. Actually it was FDR before him who set the table by getting the party convention rules revised (1936) so that the South could no longer put up roadblocks to Liberal candidates (like they had in 1924). That's why Thurmond and his Dixiecrats walked out of the convention in '48 and ran their own campaign as the Hissyfit Party.

But it was FDR and LBJ who got done what had to be done. And as soon as LBJ got the CRA through, Thurmond bolted and did what was at that time unthinkable for a white Southerner --- became a Republican.

Obviously, if we lived on a planet where political parties were ideologically-fixed entities that never move from their starting point, neither of those two shifts.... the black migration from Republican to Democrat in the 1930s and the white South migration from Democrat to Republican thirty years later --- would not have happened.

But of course we don't live on that planet, since it does not exist.

Last edited:

*LBJ on blacks

His mirror, apparently. He thinks if he posts something on the internets it magically becomes "fact".

He also seems to have enslaved himself to the idea that "Democrat" and "Republican" are some kind of ideologically-fixed entities that remain exactly where they are through the passage of time. :lmao:

Actually here's a line from my MLK post above that can serve as yet another teachable moment.

>> I haven’t fully decided which candidate I will vote for. In the past I have always voted the Democratic ticket. At this point I am still in a state of indecision. Stevenson seems to be more forthright on the race question than Eisenhower, but the Democratic Party is so inexplicably bound to the South that it does leave doubt in the minds of those interested in civil rights. <<​

That observation was in 1956 when the Democratic Party held (usually) the hyperconservative "Solid South" as a voting bloc in its unworkable split-personality identity with its Liberals outside the South. Two factions at ideological opposite ends in the same political party must have been quite the dilemma especially for blacks which had migrated to the DP in the 1930s yet couldn't be sure which face of the DP they'd be getting.

Whelp -- it was LBJ who executed that divorce by pushing the CRA in 1964, noting "we (the Democratic Party) have lost the South for a generation", which time period he underestimated. Actually it was FDR before him who set the table by getting the party convention rules revised (1936) so that the South could no longer put up roadblocks to Liberal candidates (like they had in 1924). That's why Thurmond and his Dixiecrats walked out of the convention in '48 and ran their own campaign as the Hissyfit Party.

But it was FDR and LBJ who got done what had to be done. And as soon as LBJ got the CRA through, Thurmond bolted and did what was at that time unthinkable for a Southerner --- became a Republican.
There are stupid people in the US, they keep voting for the very crooks that keep them enslaved. You say the Democrats switched with the Republicans, which is a big crock of shit. You don't have to believe me, but you have to deal with the shit, from the Democrats you have voted for. Deny, Deny, Deny. Don't bother watching the movie either, for it shows your life has been a lie. Stay on the plantation and keep the status quo, elections have consequences and you deserve what ever misery the Democrats have FORCED upon you. Dumbasses.

Hillary’s America: The Secret History Of The Democratic Party

There are stupid people in the US, they keep voting for the very crooks that keep them enslaved. You say the Democrats switched with the Republicans, which is a big crock of shit.

In multiple senses, they did indeed switch. 150 years ago the still-young Repubican Party was the repository of LIberalism. The fact that it was formed largely to advance Abolition alone makes that clear. As a bonus it was also the party of doing big things with government, a legacy of the defunct Whigs that largely populated the RP, and which manifested in the Reconstruction era with stuff like "forty acres and a mule" for ex-slaves, in effect the first Affirmative Action. The Democratic Party at the same time was the party of "states rights" and smaller federal government, and in its typical spineless fashion tried to either ignore or play both ways the elephant-in-the-room question of slavery which had been festering for decades.

Matter of fact the Whigs tried to ignore that same question which is largely why they died. Didn't work out real well for the DP either in 1860 when their candidate won a total of one state. Even the Constitutional Union Party, which also ignored the question, did better than that.

Round about the turn of that century however, the RP started taking on the interests of the wealthy and the corporations while the DP absorbed the Populist movement. This was the beginning of the reversal of the poles. The last prominent holdout of the old RP was arguably Teddy Roosevelt, whose populism was rebuffed at the 1912 convention despite his having swept the primaries in favor of the new moneyed conservatism of Taft. The last old-school RP candidate was arguably LaFollette and his family. And the last old-school Democrat would be Woodrow Wilson, who was a racist asshole. After that everything changed.

The Klan you Bubble-o-spherists keep bringing up in abject ignorance of what it was, opposed not only blacks but Jews, Catholics, gays, labor unions and immigrants, all of whom by then were constituents of the Democratic Party. Again, the populist/common class element was its new fuel while the Republicans had the élite and the corporations.

That's a dramatic shift right there, and then we already discussed the shift of the blacks and the South that followed as an inevitable consequence of the above.

You don't have to believe me

Believe me, I don't. See unfortunately I've already done my homework.

but you have to deal with the shit, from the Democrats you have voted for.

I vote for Democrats, Republicans and unaffiliated depending on each one's personal qualifications. The only offices I don't vote for are those running unopposed because what the hell is the point. But you were not there in the voting booth with me Hunior, so you don't have the foggiest clue who I voted for for which office.

June 24, 1940 Republican Party platform calls for integration of the armed forces; for the balance of his terms in office, FDR refuses to order it

June 24, 1940 Republican Party platform calls for integration of the armed forces; for the balance of his terms in office, FDR refuses to order it
It is the constant revisionist history being taught by the Joseph Goebbel's propaganda machine in public education. It has been very effective to keep blacks on the plantation with just enough FREE stuff to survive. This is why uneducated people like the Obamaphone lady voted for Obama once.

Joseph Goebbels Quotes (Author of Final Entries 1945)
“Success is the important thing. Propaganda is not a matter for average minds, but rather a matter for practitioners. It is not supposed to be lovely or theoretically correct. I do not care if I give wonderful, aesthetically elegant speeches, or speak so that women cry. The point of a political speech is to persuade people of what we think right. I speak differently in the provinces than I do in Berlin, and when I speak in Bayreuth, I say different things than I say in the Pharus Hall. That is a matter of practice, not of theory. We do not want to be a movement of a few straw brains, but rather a movement that can conquer the broad masses. Propaganda should be popular, not intellectually pleasing. It is not the task of propaganda to discover intellectual truths.”
Joseph Goebbels

Forum List

Back