Democrats refuse to accept the USSC ruling

Democrats preach to us about democracy until they don't get their way, then we see the commie totalitarian behind the mask.
ALMOST like this.

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

The Trump communist mask comes off.
The Trump cult's mask comes off.

CRT is not part of the Democratic Party platform as far as I'm aware. It would be the same as saying the GOP is the Proud Boys and is therefore a racist organization.

Being equal under the law also means that when you are harmed you can seek compensation. That is Affirmative Action.
Affirmative Action is not based on harm it's based on racial quotas. In this an another post you seem to want to redefine words like "need" and "harmed"...You're a perfect Marxist tool.

Democratic Reps. Ruben Gallego (Ariz.) and Mondaire Jones (N.Y.) introduced a bill restoring a provision of the Voting Rights Act after the Supreme Court upheld two voting restrictions in Arizona this week.
Gallego, who represents Arizona's 7th District, said in a statement "the right of every American to have equal access to the ballot - regardless of their race or political orientation - is critical to a functioning democracy."

The Democrat Party is systemically racist.
The term "protected class" is racist because it assumes that there are people who are more worthy of protection than others.
The Democrats refuse to accept that we are all equal under the law.
The Democrats believe that only being allowed to vote once is racial discrimination.
When a Democrat votes twice they violate everyone's Right to Vote.
The USSC ruled against allowing Democrats to vote multiple times in multiple voting precincts.
The USSC ruled against the Democrat Party's racist practice of ballot harvesting.
The USSC ruling protects everyone's Right to Vote, but the Democrat still refuse to accept that everyone has the same Right to Vote.
And we should be outraged that the debate continues? Hardly, since that is the function of govt.
where is your data showing that a person who could legally vote and followed the voting procedures were refused the chance to vote? If it's so bad I'm sure the information you can find.

Democratic Reps. Ruben Gallego (Ariz.) and Mondaire Jones (N.Y.) introduced a bill restoring a provision of the Voting Rights Act after the Supreme Court upheld two voting restrictions in Arizona this week.
Gallego, who represents Arizona's 7th District, said in a statement "the right of every American to have equal access to the ballot - regardless of their race or political orientation - is critical to a functioning democracy."

The term "protected class" is racist because it assumes that there are people who are more worthy of protection than others.
The Democrats believe that only being allowed to vote once is racial discrimination.
The USSC ruled against allowing Democrats to vote multiple times in multiple voting precincts.
The USSC ruled against the Democrat Party's racist practice of ballot harvesting.
The USSC ruling protects everyone's Right to Vote, but the Democrat still refuse to accept that everyone has the same Right to Vote.
And we should be outraged that the debate continues? Hardly, since that is the function of govt.
where is your data showing that a person who could legally vote and followed the voting procedures were refused the chance to vote? If it's so bad I'm sure the information you can find.
I never claimed that there were any or not.

I never claimed that there were any or not.
so you've never made that claim not once?

CRT is not part of the Democratic Party platform as far as I'm aware. It would be the same as saying the GOP is the Proud Boys and is therefore a racist organization.

Being equal under the law also means that when you are harmed you can seek compensation. That is Affirmative Action.
Affirmative Action is not based on harm it's based on racial quotas. In this an another post you seem to want to redefine words like "need" and "harmed"...You're a perfect Marxist tool.
Many things are based on statistics. That is the beauty of math, it can show patterns that are not obvious from a single example.

Many things are based on statistics. That is the beauty of math, it can show patterns that are not obvious from a single example.
I do statistics in my job. I can tell you that unless you know the underlying data intimately (where it was gathered, how it was gathered, the criteria used to throw out outliers, the criteria used to quality 'good' data, etc.) statistics won't tell you much except what someone else wants you to see. That's the same problem with all these polls. They are based mainly what questions asked, how questions are framed, etc., and the human hand involved in conditioning that data to make a statistical model. And no, statistics are not all math. You are a dumbass if you believe it.

I do statistics in my job. I can tell you that unless you know the underlying data intimately (where it was gathered, how it was gathered, the criteria used to throw out outliers, the criteria used to quality 'good' data, etc.) statistics won't tell you much except what someone else wants you to see. That's the same problem with all these polls. They are based mainly what questions asked, how questions are framed, etc., and the human hand involved in conditioning that data to make a statistical model. And no, statistics are not all math. You are a dumbass if you believe it.
People abuse and distort everything but that doesn't mean the underlying process has to be flawed. Do you use statistics to distort the truth on your job or do you use them to reveal the truth?

People abuse and distort everything but that doesn't mean the underlying process has to be flawed. Do you use statistics to distort the truth on your job or do you use them to reveal the truth?
Yes, that's my point, why do you believe the stats you posted? Can you prove they are correct? What is the actual underlying data used? Where did it come from? What was included and what was not? Just for starters. Here is one glaring problem Affirmative Action has caused by those cooking stats:

The vice chairman of the Postal Service Board of Governors charged yesterday that African Americans are "overrepresented" on the postal work force in a number of large cities and Hispanics are seriously underrepresented.

The U.S. Postal Service, the nation's largest civilian employer, has recently come under attack because the racial composition of its work force doesn't match that of the nation as a whole.

Yes, that's my point, why do you believe the stats you posted? Can you prove they are correct? What is the actual underlying data used? Where did it come from? What was included and what was not? Just for starters. Here is one glaring problem Affirmative Action has caused by those cooking stats:

The vice chairman of the Postal Service Board of Governors charged yesterday that African Americans are "overrepresented" on the postal work force in a number of large cities and Hispanics are seriously underrepresented.

The U.S. Postal Service, the nation's largest civilian employer, has recently come under attack because the racial composition of its work force doesn't match that of the nation as a whole.
Historically the gov't was a leader in integrating their workforce so this may be a legacy of a time when Blacks had few other options.

Another way of saying is "if you only ask Moon Bats questions you will only get Moon Bat answers."

However, I would bet the questions were more like "Did you enjoy last weekend?" Answer "Yes".

Conclusion: The American people are happy with the Biden administration.

It's always the democrats doing something wrong. Never a Republican harvested a vote or cheated. Perish the thought.
It's the repigs who want to close booths etc to stop potential dems blacks etc from voting.

It's always the democrats doing something wrong. Never a Republican harvested a vote or cheated. Perish the thought.
It's the repigs who want to close booths etc to stop potential dems blacks etc from voting.
Today's Democrat party is infiltrated with Marxist thinking which, as history teaches us, is definitely wrong. All Americans see this that's why Republicans are getting more 'black' votes than ever, why would they want to stop them from voting?

Forum List

Back