Democrats, Really?

How many times has Biden lost a Presidential primary contest? Three times is it?

And this is the best the DEMs can do?

I give the blob a 2 out of 3 chance of winning.

I give him a 90% chance of winning. And that is all thanks to idiots, like you.
Sounds like you got some doubts about your blob skippy. Can’t blame you.

How many times has Biden lost a Presidential primary contest? Three times is it?

So you give Trump a 2 out of 3 chance of winning?

How many times did trump say he was running & either didn't or lost?
Dunno. A 3 time loser doesn’t inspire much confidence. Am I right? Don’t get me wrong...he has my vote but only because the blob is a total failure as a man, as a leader, and as a President

Yep.

Based on the 2018 Senate races. Statewide races give a good barometer of where the Electorette is. It’s murky but the Repubs held the Senate...that’s the bottom line. So I base it on that.

How many times did trump say he was running & either didn't or lost?
Lol, he explored it. Now show me where he lost?
He lost? How did he lose since he didn’t actually run? And 2 states did add him to their primary, even though he never officially ran, and won them.

That all depends on how this pandemic crisis turns out. A couple of months ago I was leaning towards him winning too. Now, I'm not so sure.

Why the hell do you people keep saying this when his numbers are up since the crisis started?

Yep.

Based on the 2018 Senate races. Statewide races give a good barometer of where the Electorette is. It’s murky but the Repubs held the Senate...that’s the bottom line. So I base it on that.
They barely held the senate with every advantage stacked on their side.

I won't be this time.

For me it isn't even funny to watch Biden's bulb growing dimmer. I think the DNC is already planning on How-Who-When to replace Biden.

While I don't like Biden, I feel sorry for anyone is slipping mentally. People cheered Ronald Reagan's loss of mental capability and I though they were sick.

The governor of Michigan is on the short list for VP.

If Biden wins.....I would say better than 80% he does not finish his term and we will get someone else.

The GOP better take on both of whoever runs and question why the DNC would knowingly put a man who is slipping away a the top of the ticket. It's not fair to Joe Biden and it isn't fair to the country.

That all depends on how this pandemic crisis turns out. A couple of months ago I was leaning towards him winning too. Now, I'm not so sure.

Why the hell do you people keep saying this when his numbers are up since the crisis started?
He had a slight bump. It's long gone.

CNN?

Do you believe Biden is polling higher than Trump?

Forum List

Back