Democrats Ready To Run On Health Care In 2018: 'Blame Republicans!'

You asked what was their plan and I provided a link to their plan. Not only a link, but I made sure it was one you couldn't criticize (and even slanted) like the LA Times.
The fact that they came up with something after Trump won has never been my point.

It was eight years of lies before that. They never had a plan.

The posters in here who mocked those of us who asked about it were faking it.

No, no no. The point was to prove that Republicans didn't have any kind of plan. As the link clearly spells out, they did. It doesn't matter when it was constructed, it's more the point of they did have something to replace Commie Care. So to say Republicans didn't want a repeal of Commie Care because they had nothing to replace it with is moot.
They said they had a plan, when they didn't. They were lying.

If the Democrats did that, you'd be hanging them on it. Appropriately.

Democrats did exactly that:

If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.
If you like your hospital, you can keep your hospital.
If you like your insurance plan, you can keep your insurance plan.
Obamacare will save the average family $2,500 a year on medical insurance.
Okay, never mind.

You guys aren't going to admit it.

:21::21::21: I already did admit it.

The fact that they came up with something after Trump won has never been my point.

No, no no. The point was to prove that Republicans didn't have any kind of plan. As the link clearly spells out, they did. It doesn't matter when it was constructed, it's more the point of they did have something to replace Commie Care. So to say Republicans didn't want a repeal of Commie Care because they had nothing to replace it with is moot.

Okay, never mind.

I must have missed it.

HR 1628 was the one they slammed together after Trump won. All the prior years, no plan.

You asked what was their plan and I provided a link to their plan. Not only a link, but I made sure it was one you couldn't criticize (and even slanted) like the LA Times.

In most cases you did. I know very few people who had to change anything.

We need Medicare for all. 3% over head.

Okay, never mind.

I must have missed it.

While Trump may have not had a solution, remember who created this problem in the first place

Even if they had a plan, do you think any Democrats would have supported it?

In most cases you did. I know very few people who had to change anything.

We need Medicare for all. 3% over head.

Medicare is one of the reasons healthcare is unaffordable to those not on Medicare. Where are doctors and hospitals supposed to recoup the losses of Medicare and Medicaid if there is no private insurance?

they had one, but needed 8 Democrats to vote and the discussions on the floor showed no democrat would pull the plug on obammycare. None of them. Totally a demophobic blowout. Pure and simple. The repubs tried different tactics, but the GOP had issues with the language of the other method to use 51 votes. They could have called for the Nuclear option, which is what they should have done. but I believe they are fearful of future senates that might bite them later.
They told us for eight (8) years that they had a better plan. When they won, they didn't, so they start fumbling around trying to come up with something. After the fact. After they told us they had a plan.

They lied to us for those years. I wasn't wrong.
You've been listening to CNN too much.

Point being the only reason this is an issue at all is because the Democrat controlled media created the issue.

First Democrats screwed up health care by instituting ridiculous regulations, then they said "Hey...... Look How Fucked Up Our Health care is!!!".
You've been listening to talk radio too much.

Trump and the GOP said they had a plan. They didn't. They scrambled after the fact, but failed. They had been lying. No plan.
I don't remember them saying they had a plan.
What they did instead is try to decrease the damage YOUR God Damn plan was doing to health care.
Oh come on. You never heard "repeal and replace" during the campaign from Republicans?

Maybe two or three thousand times?
Sorry, but replacing a POS isn't very smart.
Best thing to do is Repeal the thing, then fix all of the damage that POS did to the health care industry.

Forum List

Back