Democrats, probably, cannot stop Trump from appointing a new Supreme Court justice

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Democrats, probably, cannot stop Trump from appointing a new Supreme Court justice.
Unlike most actions Trump takes he is not lying and cheating to get a new Supreme Court justice appointed.
The Republicans have played the system better than the Democrats. They have shown to be complete hypocrites but they are, just, playing the system.

Many people who have reluctantly voted for Trump, I know, were conservatives who main reason was the judicial system.

Will those who support Trump because of wanting a conservative Supreme Court, now say we do not need the lying, cheating, immoral asshole any more. He is doing more damage to the conservative movement than helping.

Democrats, probably, cannot stop Trump from appointing a new Supreme Court justice.
Unlike most actions Trump takes he is not lying and cheating to get a new Supreme Court justice appointed.
The Republicans have played the system better than the Democrats. They have shown to be complete hypocrites but they are, just, playing the system.

Many people who have reluctantly voted for Trump, I know, were conservatives who main reason was the judicial system.

Will those who support Trump because of wanting a conservative Supreme Court, now say we do not need the lying, cheating, immoral asshole any more. He is doing more damage to the conservative movement than helping.

Republicans may have out played the Democrats in the system, but they have failed to out hypocrite the left

_______

Why would people who supported Trump to get a Conservative Court turn around and vote for a Dementia Patient handled by Obama Bolsheviks?

Would you like for me to call a waaambulance for you?

One idea is that they want a court that will do a repeat of the Bush-Gore decision if it gets that far.

PLAYING THE SYSTEM: ElmerGlue's description for adhering to the Constitutional mandates that EVERY DEMOCRAT resoundingly defended just a few years ago.

Many people who have reluctantly voted for Trump

Haven't met anyone reluctantly voting for Trump, most of them are ENTHUSIASTIC, a quality not found in any Biden supporters.

Will those who support Trump because of wanting a conservative Supreme Court, now say we do not need the lying, cheating, immoral asshole any more.

Sure! As soon as you can point out one consequential lie, cheat or immorality he has done.

Yeah sawry

Most people don't really share the delusions that you are having about our President.

One idea is that they want a court that will do a repeat of the Bush-Gore decision if it gets that far.

I would think everyone would not want to see a scenario where the Democrat tried to selectively count ballots to steal an election.

The Republicans have played the system better than the Democrats.

Stop, Republicans did not "play" the "system". A SCOTUS justice passed away. The Constitution guides us in this situation. The president will nominate a replacement justice and the Senate will advise and confirm. That's not 'playing' a system. :eusa_hand:

The Republicans are doing exactly what the Democrats would do if they were in the same position. Both sides talk out the sides of their mouths and I would expect no less from either side. It is just politics and it is a dirty game.

Just remember we all reap what we sow...

Tissue? It's not our fault Obama couldn't talk Ginsburg into resigning sooner (Dems attempt to RIG it) or that she passed away when the Senate was controlled by Republicans and Trump is president. Your rage and anger is misplaced.

When Obama and Dems tried to convince Ginsburg to retire while they controlled the Senate and White House THAT'S playing the system. Dems were trying to deny a future Republican Senate and White House from filling the seat. As if Dems owned that seat. One side clearly tried to play the system, Dems.

Tissue? It's not our fault Obama couldn't talk Ginsburg into resigning sooner (Dems attempt to RIG it) or that she passed away when the Senate was controlled by Republicans and Trump is president. Your rage and anger is misplaced.

I need a tissue and have rage and anger because I reminded everyone that we all reap what we sow?
Alrighty then

I need a tissue and have rage and anger because I reminded everyone that we all reap what we sow?
Alrighty then

^^^ liberal alert. I give it 5 maybe 10 more posts before the liberal hate and rage emerge. We deal in facts here. Ginsburg passed away and it's up to president Trump and the Republican controlled congress to nominate and confirm a replacement. Democrats do not OWN Ginsburg's seat on the court it's not Dem property. The American people own that seat and for now the American people chose Trump and the Republican controlled Senate to fill the seat.

New Topics

Forum List

Back