Democrats Plan to Pressure TV Networks Into Covering Climate Change

Maybe they can set up a camera to stream a live feed, so that we can watch global warming happen in real time.

They are students of goebbels...what else would they do?

Been to Woods Hole Oceanographic Inst.. Given papers there on ocean acoustic processing. Quality organization.. I see no demands for action, no definitive statements of emergency, or even highly confident predictions of doom there.. You got a better link to the really really CONVINCING WHOI statements there GoldiRocks?????

Real interesting to see them on your list since they just handed the world a pretty convincing 2013 study of Mid Ocean temperature that says it was MUCH WARMER, MUCH LONGER in the past 1000 yrs in the Pac Ocean.. Yeah -- they TRIED to sell AGW in the press release -- ((Gotz to make money)) -- the work tells another story...

Last edited:

Been to Woods Hole Oceanographic Inst.. Given papers there on ocean acoustic processing. Quality organization.. I see no demands for action, no definitive statements of emergency, or even highly confident predictions of doom there.. You got a better link to the really really CONVINCING WHOI statements there GoldiRocks?????

Real interesting to see them on your list since they just handed the world a pretty convincing 2013 study of Mid Ocean temperature that says it was MUCH WARMER, MUCH LONGER in the past 1000 yrs in the Pac Ocean.. Yeah -- they TRIED to sell AGW in the press release -- ((Gotz to make money)) -- the work tells another story...

Really?
Will Climate Change Affect the Greenland Ice Sheet? : Oceanus Magazine

Really?

So -- what's the answer? I couldn't wade thru a video... Besides -- i don't do ice..
All the ice on the globe could melt and I STILL couldn't grow my own bananas in Nashville.

Really?

So -- what's the answer? I couldn't wade thru a video... Besides -- i don't do ice..
All the ice on the globe could melt and I STILL couldn't grow my own bananas in Nashville.

Of course you could not wade through a ten minute presentation by the Woods Hole Oceanagraphic Institute. It might interfere with your willfull ignorance.:lol:

Wow, you never ever bother to actually read anything from credible sources. Who would have guessed.:lol:

Climate change used to be Global Warming.

Why did they change to climate change?

Because they couldn't prove anymore that the Earth's temperature was warming.

I don't feel the need to read anything else about the matter. It is just one more example of the left trying to pull the wool over our eyes. You're number one spokesperson is Obama who has been caught lying to us way too many times for us to listen to him anymore.

Think about it. You are the same folks that claim there is a solution to income inequality. You claim that anyone who doesn't agree with same-sex marriage is a radical. You are the same folks that told us that a hole in the ozone was forming over the North and South Poles because of the release of CFCs. Look up Availability Cascades. It explains the purpose of all of these lies by the left. It's pure politics.

Global warming creates a changing climate. I understand that you find any process involving more than one concept beyond understanding, but that is what the facts are.

As for the rest of your post, merely demonstrates your willfull ignorance.

Well isn't this what we pay these fascist elected idiots for?

to badger everyone into selling their junk science so they can pass their agendas on us and have you dig up more monies from your families for them?

Last edited:
Global warming creates a changing climate. I understand that you find any process involving more than one concept beyond understanding, but that is what the facts are.

As for the rest of your post, merely demonstrates your willfull ignorance.

No, I'm a natural skeptic.

I also am able to spot a bullshitter from a mile away.

I consider the source. I look into their motivations. Once I discover that they are snake-oil salesmen it makes it easier to write off their assertions. This is all about money and who controls it. It's not about science.

Forum List

Back