Democrats Picked Kamala Because They Are Birthers

"Trump, who led a "birther" conspiracy movement against former President Barack Obama, told reporters Thursday that he heard a "highly qualified, very talented lawyer" opine that Harris didn't qualify to serve as vice president but did not know if it were true or not. "

Once again Democrats resort to the racist birther movement in order to cause controversy and division -- Hillary first started it by creating the Obama birther conspiracy (She didn't, but it feels good to believe she did) -- and she was able to force Trump and the republicans to believe it and most still believe it to this day, because it makes their inner racist feel better -- hell, when you think about it, Trump wouldn't have even been thought about if it wasn't for the birther movement..

Now, they have selected Kamala (whom everyone had been knowing for years probably wasn't born here and definitely isn't a US citizen, or black) -- by doing this they are forcing our country to have to ask or infer if this black slut whore is a US Citizen - (I mean, she ain't black) -- Now Trump will have to hire more private investigators and send them to India to find Kamala's real birth certificate like he did with Obama -- (who is also not black, his kids are crisis actors and his wife is a man).

Bonus Question.....Which one of these people are African-American US Citizens and which one wasn't even born here?

View attachment 374809View attachment 374810View attachment 374811View attachment 374812

Colin Powell -- BORN IN THE US to BI-RACIAL Jamaican immigrant parents, became first Black Secretary of State
Shirley Chisolm - BORN IN THE US to immigrant parents from Barbados and Cuba, became first black woman to run for president...
Al Roker -- BORN IN THE US to Jamaican immigrants and wears very colorful glasses on TV every morning...
Ted Cruz -- NOT BORN IN THE US but CANADA to Cuban immigrant parents -- one of which helped assassinate JFK...

Ted Cruz -- NOT BORN IN THE US but CANADA to Cuban immigrant parents -- one of which helped assassinate JFK...

You might want to recheck that statement.
If Trump said his dad had something to do with it, then Teddy's dad had something to do with it....

Turtle made my point in post #9.

Mama Cruz was American, ergo---Ted is American.
Obama’s mother was American.

and this idiot is trolling the thread because of that.

"Trump, who led a "birther" conspiracy movement against former President Barack Obama, told reporters Thursday that he heard a "highly qualified, very talented lawyer" opine that Harris didn't qualify to serve as vice president but did not know if it were true or not. "

Once again Democrats resort to the racist birther movement in order to cause controversy and division -- Hillary first started it by creating the Obama birther conspiracy (She didn't, but it feels good to believe she did) -- and she was able to force Trump and the republicans to believe it and most still believe it to this day, because it makes their inner racist feel better -- hell, when you think about it, Trump wouldn't have even been thought about if it wasn't for the birther movement..

Now, they have selected Kamala (whom everyone had been knowing for years probably wasn't born here and definitely isn't a US citizen, or black) -- by doing this they are forcing our country to have to ask or infer if this black slut whore is a US Citizen - (I mean, she ain't black) -- Now Trump will have to hire more private investigators and send them to India to find Kamala's real birth certificate like he did with Obama -- (who is also not black, his kids are crisis actors and his wife is a man).

Bonus Question.....Which one of these people are African-American US Citizens and which one wasn't even born here?

View attachment 374809View attachment 374810View attachment 374811View attachment 374812

Colin Powell -- BORN IN THE US to BI-RACIAL Jamaican immigrant parents, became first Black Secretary of State
Shirley Chisolm - BORN IN THE US to immigrant parents from Barbados and Cuba, became first black woman to run for president...
Al Roker -- BORN IN THE US to Jamaican immigrants and wears very colorful glasses on TV every morning...

If Trump said his dad had something to do with it, then Teddy's dad had something to do with it....

What does Obama's mother being American have to do with anything??

He still wasn't a US citizen - according to the racist dic suckers....

Which is why folks like Will are on here whining about the fact that I am highlighting how moronic Republicans are when it comes to black women in power who don't buckdance and shuffle for the entertainment of white conservatives...like these women do...whom you probably still don't know their real names...nor care...as long as the put on the minstrel show

0-0c00n_006 (16).jpg

Which is why folks like Will are on here whining about the fact that I am highlighting how moronic Republicans are when it comes to black women in power who don't buckdance and shuffle for the entertainment of white conservatives...like these women do...whom you probably still don't know their real names...nor care...as long as the put on the minstrel show

View attachment 374939

whom you probably still don't know their real names...nor care

I don't

as long as the put on the minstrel show
Never watched the 'show'.

Still trolling because you're butthurt over the Obama Birther crap?

Grow up.

Maybe you'll grow some hair on your chest, your balls will drop, and your voice will deepen.

Things that happen with maturity.

(something you apparently lack)

Based on what??

I have not seen her birth certificate and many people are saying she could be Cuban and faked her birth because she knew her son would run for president one day....

Besides the mom was a whore who slept around a lot....

Now you're just trolling.
Prove what I said isn't true..

Show me her birth certificate?

And yes, she slept around....and ended up angering her family when she laid down with a Cuban refugee who overstayed his Visa....

View attachment 374851

Link to her sleeping around, and angering her parents?

^^^ FAKE ^^^

yeah....

as fake as Obamas.

didn't you hear? he's a muslim born in kenya.

View attachment 374939

cubic zirconia & polyester are a cheap knock off of ' frangela ' .

Based on what??

I have not seen her birth certificate and many people are saying she could be Cuban and faked her birth because she knew her son would run for president one day....

Prove what I said isn't true..

And yes, she slept around....and ended up angering her family when she laid down with a Cuban refugee who overstayed his Visa....

View attachment 374851

Link to her sleeping around, and angering her parents?

^^^ FAKE ^^^

yeah....

as fake as Obamas.

didn't you hear? he's a muslim born in kenya.

No playtime..

I didn't hear that

I was born yesterday.

(which makes me about 12 hours older than you)

Incredible we have so many stupid fuck sheep in America who incredibly to this day STILL think obomination is a us born citizen.

View attachment 374939
Wow you are one stupid fuck the fact you call people who tell the truth that obama is not a citizen a racist.Lol A racist is someone who hates blacks,which there are plenty here indeed the fact they hate obama And his policys he had but love bush ignoring Obama only contiuned bush’s policys.i know at least a couple posters here that are obvious racists who think that way,They ARE racists,but to call someone that for telling the truth that he was born in Kenya,is being a fucking moron.

Also moron,pretty impossible for me to be a racist sense I have friends of mine that are black.lol. I ve seen some idiots here post over the years but YOU take the cake.lol

Based on what??

He pretty much was when he started the op.lol

Forum List

Back