Democrats Picked Kamala Because They Are Birthers

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Trump, who led a "birther" conspiracy movement against former President Barack Obama, told reporters Thursday that he heard a "highly qualified, very talented lawyer" opine that Harris didn't qualify to serve as vice president but did not know if it were true or not. "

Once again Democrats resort to the racist birther movement in order to cause controversy and division -- Hillary first started it by creating the Obama birther conspiracy (She didn't, but it feels good to believe she did) -- and she was able to force Trump and the republicans to believe it and most still believe it to this day, because it makes their inner racist feel better -- hell, when you think about it, Trump wouldn't have even been thought about if it wasn't for the birther movement..

Now, they have selected Kamala (whom everyone had been knowing for years probably wasn't born here and definitely isn't a US citizen, or black) -- by doing this they are forcing our country to have to ask or infer if this black slut whore is a US Citizen - (I mean, she ain't black) -- Now Trump will have to hire more private investigators and send them to India to find Kamala's real birth certificate like he did with Obama -- (who is also not black, his kids are crisis actors and his wife is a man).

Bonus Question.....Which one of these people are African-American US Citizens and which one wasn't even born here?

Colin_Powell_official_Secretary_of_State_photo.jpgshirley_chisholm_ap_img.jpgbs-hs-roker-weight-loss-20130116.jpg00_gop006 (4).jpg

Colin Powell -- BORN IN THE US to BI-RACIAL Jamaican immigrant parents, became first Black Secretary of State
Shirley Chisolm - BORN IN THE US to immigrant parents from Barbados and Cuba, became first black woman to run for president...
Al Roker -- BORN IN THE US to Jamaican immigrants and wears very colorful glasses on TV every morning...
Ted Cruz -- NOT BORN IN THE US but CANADA to Cuban immigrant parents -- one of which helped assassinate JFK...

Last edited:
What in the fuck is a "birther?"

But since the Natural Born Citizen concept was alluded in this mess of an opening post. No Barry Hussaine Obama failed. Also Camela fails. An anchor baby like Camela (who knows what Barry was) is NOT a Natural Born Citizen. That should be obvious.

But since the Natural Born Citizen concept was alluded in this mess of an opening post. No Barry Hussaine Obama failed. Also Camela fails. An anchor baby like Camela (who knows what Barry was) is NOT a Natural Born Citizen. That should be obvious.
Racists gonna racist

So being law abiding and being consistent with the US Constitution is "racist?' :afro: :cuckoo:
No, you saying Colin Powell isn't a US citizen is racist....

Next you are going to tell me that Candace Owens isn't a US Citizen because her parents were immigrants...

"Trump, who led a "birther" conspiracy movement against former President Barack Obama, told reporters Thursday that he heard a "highly qualified, very talented lawyer" opine that Harris didn't qualify to serve as vice president but did not know if it were true or not. "

Once again Democrats resort to the racist birther movement in order to cause controversy and division -- Hillary first started it by creating the Obama birther conspiracy (She didn't, but it feels good to believe she did) -- and she was able to force Trump and the republicans to believe it and most still believe it to this day, because it makes their inner racist feel better -- hell, when you think about it, Trump wouldn't have even been thought about if it wasn't for the birther movement..

Now, they have selected Kamala (whom everyone had been knowing for years probably wasn't born here and definitely isn't a US citizen, or black) -- by doing this they are forcing our country to have to ask or infer if this black slut whore is a US Citizen - (I mean, she ain't black) -- Now Trump will have to hire more private investigators and send them to India to find Kamala's real birth certificate like he did with Obama -- (who is also not black, his kids are crisis actors and his wife is a man).

Bonus Question.....Which one of these people are African-American US Citizens and which one wasn't even born here?

View attachment 374809View attachment 374810View attachment 374811View attachment 374812

Colin Powell -- BORN IN THE US to BI-RACIAL Jamaican immigrant parents, became first Black Secretary of State
Shirley Chisolm - BORN IN THE US to immigrant parents from Barbados and Cuba, became first black woman to run for president...
Al Roker -- BORN IN THE US to Jamaican immigrants and wears very colorful glasses on TV every morning...
Ted Cruz -- NOT BORN IN THE US but CANADA to Cuban immigrant parents -- one of which helped assassinate JFK...

You might want to recheck that statement.

View attachment 374809View attachment 374810View attachment 374811View attachment 374812

Powell is a swamprat --we should have toss him back out of the country, no one cares or knows what chisolm is, roker is trash and always has been, and geebus christ ---Cruz's parents were from different countries. His mother was born in Delaware to Irish/Italian mixed parents and his father had cuban citizenship although I am not sure if it was from birth or not. Cruz was born in Canada....but since his mother is an american, he has US citizenship. I am new here---is this the tread that I am allowed to call idiots idiots or not?

I think bitherism is stupid, but how’s it racist? Democrats say everything is rooted in racism. They like talking out their asses.

Last edited:

If Trump said his dad had something to do with it, then Teddy's dad had something to do with it....

I think bitherism is stupid, but how’s it racist? Democrats saying everything is rooted in racism. They like talking out their asses.
Any birther movements about white candidates??

And did any of those "movements" result in making anyone a presidential contender like it did Trump?

I'll wait....

Powell is a swamprat --we should have toss him back out of the country, no one cares or knows what chisolm is, roker is trash and always has been, and geebus christ ---Cruz's parents were from different countries. His mother was born in Delaware to Irish/Italian mixed parents and his father had cuban citizenship although I am not sure if it was from birth or not. Cruz was born in Canada....but since his mother is an american, he has US citizenship. I am new here---is this the tread that I am allowed to call idiots idiots or not?
You are new here, but you are not new to being called an idiot....so get used to it

I think bitherism is stupid, but how’s it racist? Democrats saying everything is rooted in racism. They like talking out their asses.

And did any of those "movements" result in making anyone a presidential contender like it did Trump?

I'll wait....

John McCain was the initial birther sparked discussion. Ted Cruz’s name was also embroiled in it.

Both of her parents were invited to come to the United States, legally and held visas for such...before her parents met, then wed., here in the U.S.

She is not a so called, anchor baby. :rolleyes:

If Trump said his dad had something to do with it, then Teddy's dad had something to do with it....

Turtle made my point in post #9.

Mama Cruz was American, ergo---Ted is American.

I'll wait....

John McCain was the initial birther sparked discussion. Ted Cruz’s name was also embroiled in it.
No, McCain didn't really spark any discussion -- especially when he was nominated as the GOP pick...

and no, no one really was concerned about Ted Cruz's eligibility....if he was the nominee, not a single person would be demanding he be removed...

But somehow, whenever its a person of color -- then suddenly, Republicans proudly make themselves look like morons trying to impugn their citizenship..

Do these republican elected officials do it because they believe it? No...do these republican elected officials do it because they are racist? Some, maybe, most, No...they do it to appease and throw red meat to a huge part of their base; because they know that part is racist and will believe it...

That bullshit don't fly with most democrat voters which is why there was never a McCain or Cruz birther movement....

Now Republicans have twisted themselves into pretzels to get you to believe that Kamala isn't black because her mother is Indian, that Kamala isn't American because her parents were immigrants (AS WAS MOST WHITE EUROS WHO CAME HERE) -- but then at the same time having to explain why this rule don't apply to Colin Powell, Candace Owens, Mia Love, etc...

Turtle made my point in post #9.

Mama Cruz was American, ergo---Ted is American.
Based on what??

I have not seen her birth certificate and many people are saying she could be Cuban and faked her birth because she knew her son would run for president one day....

Besides the mom was a whore who slept around a lot....

I'll wait....

No, McCain didn't really spark any discussion -- especially when he was nominated as the GOP pick...

and no, no one really was concerned about Ted Cruz's eligibility....if he was the nominee, not a single person would be demanding he be removed...

But somehow, whenever its a person of color -- then suddenly, Republicans proudly make themselves look like morons trying to impugn their citizenship..

Do these republican elected officials do it because they believe it? No...do these republican elected officials do it because they are racist? Some, maybe, most, No...they do it to appease and throw red meat to a huge part of their base; because they know that part is racist and will believe it...

That bullshit don't fly with most democrat voters which is why there was never a McCain or Cruz birther movement....

Now Republicans have twisted themselves into pretzels to get you to believe that Kamala isn't black because her mother is Indian, that Kamala isn't American because her parents were immigrants (AS WAS MOST WHITE EUROS WHO CAME HERE) -- but then at the same time having to explain why this rule don't apply to Colin Powell, Candace Owens, Mia Love, etc...

You say it doesn’t fly with democrats, but Hilary Clinton’s staffers were the first to broach the subject of Obama’s birthplace

I'll wait....

You say it doesn’t fly with democrats, but Hilary Clinton’s staffers were the first to broach the subject of Obama’s birthplace
Yawns....

This story is tired for 2 reasons...

Reason #1 -- it isn't true......

Reason #2 -- your point boils down to a "She did it first!!!" deflection...that is fine if you have the debate skills of a 3 yr old toddler..

You are basically saying that Hillary was so brilliant and powerful that she made Republicans latch on to a conspiracy that she came up with...

Either way you look at it -- you folks still look like racist morons....so I guess this new birther bullshit being aimed at Kamala was started by Hillary too?

Forum List

Back