What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Democrats paniky want to run a primary against Obama

Maple

Reaction score
Panic is an understatement, they have had the be-jesus scared out of them with the recent elections in New York and Nevada. I wonder who they will get to run.

Panicky Democrats Seeking Primary Challenger to Obama

The move to challenge President Barack Obama in a Democratic primary is growing stronger by the day with House members openly pushing the case for an internal party battle.

Rep. Dennis Kucinich, who ran for the Democratic nomination in both 2004 and 2008 told CNN a challenge to Obama would “make him a better president.”

And Oregon Rep. Peter DeFazio told The Hill that more and more Democrats believe that Obama needs to be challenged. “It’s a common refrain, and it’s certainly common in my district among Democrats,” he said. “They want the guy back that they voted for.”

Read more on Newsmax.com: Panicky Democrats Seeking Primary Challenger to Obama
Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!

Last edited:

Salt Jones

Rookie
Reaction score
Panic is an understatement, they have had the be-jesus scared out of them with the recent elections in New York and Nevada. I wonder who they will get to run.

The person who wants to gets 3% of the black vote and thus lose all the southern and mid-Atlantic states plus New York, New Jersey, Ohio, Illinois, Michigan etc.

zzzz

Just a regular American
Reaction score
I was saying about a year ago that Hillary would be the Democratic nominee be cause Obama would withdraw because of the economic condition of the US. Still possible. With the US sliding into another recession Obama may realize he has no chance for re-election.

Ernie S.

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I hope not. Then maybe they'll run Alan Grayson.

francoHFW

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You wish, Foxbots. Ridicuous- most popular politician in the USA.

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
They can't let Obama go...Then they can't accuse everybody who criticizes or disagrees with him, A RACIST.

that is their Number one weapon..

Plus then they would also have to admit THEY MADE A MISTAKE..and I don't think they can do that..:lol:

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Newsmax, the magazine and Web site that Mr. Ruddy founded more than a decade ago, is the right-wing populist’s Time or Newsweek...offering what Mr. Ruddy says is “news that Americans in the heartland would like to see.”

He and his editors mix cover pieces with articles like “The Jesus Question: Will He Ever Return” and “Heartland Warrior: Michele Bachmann’s Passionate Stand for American Values” alongside items about Ann Coulter’s decision to turn down “Dancing With the Stars.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/11/b...for-conservative-politics.html?pagewanted=all

Find a legitimate news source for this first, then post.

J.E.D

Gold Member
Reaction score

The move to challenge President Barack Obama in a Democratic primary is growing stronger by the day with House members openly pushing the case for an internal party battle.

Rep. Dennis Kucinich, who ran for the Democratic nomination in both 2004 and 2008 told CNN a challenge to Obama would “make him a better president.”

And Oregon Rep. Peter DeFazio told The Hill that more and more Democrats believe that Obama needs to be challenged. “It’s a common refrain, and it’s certainly common in my district among Democrats,” he said. “They want the guy back that they voted for.”

Newsmax? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Yeah, that's a credible source.

teabaggingcc5.jpg

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Newsmax, the magazine and Web site that Mr. Ruddy founded more than a decade ago, is the right-wing populist’s Time or Newsweek...offering what Mr. Ruddy says is “news that Americans in the heartland would like to see.”

He and his editors mix cover pieces with articles like “The Jesus Question: Will He Ever Return” and “Heartland Warrior: Michele Bachmann’s Passionate Stand for American Values” alongside items about Ann Coulter’s decision to turn down “Dancing With the Stars.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/11/b...for-conservative-politics.html?pagewanted=all

When the facts don't fit, attack the messenger.
If it is sooo biased why not point out the errors?

Salt Jones

Rookie
Reaction score

When the facts don't fit, attack the messenger.
If it is sooo biased why not point out the errors?

Do you read Huffington Post or Media Matters?

oreo

Gold Member
Reaction score

Prior to these two elections 23% of democrats wanted Obama challenged.

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Obama is no given, he will have to win primaries to run against a republican that has won in the primaries

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Reaction score

so you think the NYslimes is a CREDIABLE news source..??:lol:

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Reaction score
“They want the guy back that they voted for.”

Was that guy ever there?

saveliberty

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Solarate would be a huge distraction to a campaign. Obama will be seen as wasteful and desparate to develop jobs without success. An easy target of any Democratic or Republican opponent.

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Reaction score

But, But, I thought those 2 elections had nothing to do with Obama. LOL

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Reaction score
“They want the guy back that they voted for.”

Was that guy ever there?

No he isn't over there, the guy they want only existed for about 1.5 Years. His Name was Candidate Obama, hell even I thought a lot of what he said sounded good back then, To Bad it was all an act.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$142.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List