Democrats oversee record number of murders in their cities across the nation

You need to get out while you can
The most dangerous cities are not even on the list
STL., Baltimore , Det, Memphis, NO, Min, Clev because they have always had high murder

Be safe
Funny that Vegas is safe lol

Boston and Denver are ok

Vegas is safe lol . Funny all I see is thugs but we are safe lol

Phoenix is ok

Austin is becoming very dangerous

It's a lot worse than it used to be, but it's not even in the ballpark of the big blue shitholes mentioned elsewhere in this thread. The slide started when Austin elected progreSSive fascist Steve Adler as mayor in 2015. He's anti-police, an anti-white bigot, and pro-crime.

Why simply because of anybody who touches a gun for the first time has to be a good guy with a gun.

He may have bad intentions and he may have robbed a dozen banks but he's not yet a bad guy with a gun.

Only guns can make a bad guy with a gun!
A bad guy with a ham sandwich won't do it!
why does anyone that touches a gun for the first time have to be a good guy?

I know plenty of bad guys that have never touched a gun....not sure what makes you think that a gun is what makes someone bad.

Gun murder in America can certainly be said to be all about opportunities. It's a natural progression from poverty to fascination of guns being the way out of the hole.

And that's true even if some don't make the progression.
It's not about fascination of guns, it's about crime. Poverty and lack of opportunity bring desperation, desperation leads to criminal activity...drug dealing, gang life, robbery, breaking and entering etc...which tends to be violent, and folks often turn to weapons to protect themselves.

It's not about fascination of guns, it's about crime. Poverty and lack of opportunity bring desperation, desperation leads to criminal activity...drug dealing, gang life, robbery, breaking and entering etc...which tends to be violent, and folks often turn to weapons to protect themselves.
Yup, poverty and lack of opportunity

why does anyone that touches a gun for the first time have to be a good guy?
They don't have to be good guys and in fact there are hundreds of thousands who go for guns are bad guys.
I know plenty of bad guys that have never touched a gun....not sure what makes you think that a gun is what makes someone bad.
You're confused over what I said. It's simply that a guy with a gun isn't a bad guy with a gun until he becomes a bad guy with his gun.

Of course he was not talking about gun murders. That is why the term gun murders appears exactly 0 times in the post. He was talking about homicides as that term and accompanying statistics are referenced many times.

The point I made was that gun control is a red haring when speaking about increasing homicide rates without a causal connection to any roll back of gun laws. The increase in crime happening right now has nothing to do with guns at all.
I don't care about your point. The fact is plain that murders in America have a lot to do with guns. Probably most murders but that's just a homework assignment for you if you care so much about me interpreting the OP as being related to guns.

If anyone would like to point out the cities which are being ran by a Republican Mayor, please feel free.

"At least 12 major U.S. cities already have set annual homicide records with three weeks remaining in 2021. Chicago led the nation with 739 homicides as of the end of November. That's up 3% from 2020, according to Chicago Police Department crime data, but well short of the city's 974 homicides in 1970.

ABC News reported that Philadelphia, a city of roughly 1.5 million people, has had more homicides (521 as of Dec. 6) than the nation's two largest cities, New York (443 as of Dec. 5) and Los Angeles (352 as of Nov. 27).

In setting a record for homicides in one year, Philadelphia has seen an increase of 13% from 2020, a year that nearly broke its 1990 mark of 500 homicides.

Columbus, Ohio, Indianapolis, and Louisville also set homicide records the same week as Philadelphia.

Other major cities that have surpassed yearly homicide records include St. Paul, Minnesota; Portland, Oregon; Tucson, Arizona; Toledo, Ohio; Baton Rouge, Louisiana; Austin, Texas; Rochester, New York; and Albuquerque, New Mexico.

Of the cities that have set records for killings, five topped numbers set or tied in 2020.

Milwaukee and Minneapolis were among cities close to setting homicide records. Milwaukee’s 178 homicides were 12 short of the city’s record set in 2020. Minneapolis’ 91 homicides were six shy of a record set in 1995."

12 US Cities Set Records for Annual Homicides
They didn't defund the right police

If anyone would like to point out the cities which are being ran by a Republican Mayor, please feel free.

"At least 12 major U.S. cities already have set annual homicide records with three weeks remaining in 2021. Chicago led the nation with 739 homicides as of the end of November. That's up 3% from 2020, according to Chicago Police Department crime data, but well short of the city's 974 homicides in 1970.

ABC News reported that Philadelphia, a city of roughly 1.5 million people, has had more homicides (521 as of Dec. 6) than the nation's two largest cities, New York (443 as of Dec. 5) and Los Angeles (352 as of Nov. 27).

In setting a record for homicides in one year, Philadelphia has seen an increase of 13% from 2020, a year that nearly broke its 1990 mark of 500 homicides.

Columbus, Ohio, Indianapolis, and Louisville also set homicide records the same week as Philadelphia.

Other major cities that have surpassed yearly homicide records include St. Paul, Minnesota; Portland, Oregon; Tucson, Arizona; Toledo, Ohio; Baton Rouge, Louisiana; Austin, Texas; Rochester, New York; and Albuquerque, New Mexico.

Of the cities that have set records for killings, five topped numbers set or tied in 2020.

Milwaukee and Minneapolis were among cities close to setting homicide records. Milwaukee’s 178 homicides were 12 short of the city’s record set in 2020. Minneapolis’ 91 homicides were six shy of a record set in 1995."

'Nuff said.

I don't care about your point. The fact is plain that murders in America have a lot to do with guns. Probably most murders but that's just a homework assignment for you if you care so much about me interpreting the OP as being related to guns.
You didn't interpret anything. You injected your bullshit. Now you are running away from it.

what? no…people in America, aren’t murdering each other over guns

What specific policies are creating this problem?

What specific policies are creating this problem?

Lots of things. The revolving door policies where criminals are let back on the streets, for one. You want to take guns off the streets? Start with the criminals who use them.

Low bail or no bail is another problem, as well as cutting funding for law-enforcement, police officers retiring or quitting. Although I can't blame them, because of the way all that BLM shit was happening last year. They have to handle criminals with kid gloves any more.

Last edited:
Lots of things. The revolving door policies where criminals are let back on the streets, for one. You want to take guns off the streets? Start with the criminals who use them.
What specific policies are tied to the crime rate? Where is the evidence of this connection?

Forum List

Back