Democrats often speak highly about the changing demography of our country…Can they showed us where it’s proven to be a good thing for our nation?

We are not a tribe or people group who then made a charter. We are a nation (supposedly) of principles and law, not of tribes and men.

So I don't know why you're trying to do this. Reprehensible.
Because he is a crazy right winger desperately looking for anything he can view as supportve of his cult. It doesn't have to be real, or even make sense. It just has to sooth his cult dreams.

Because he is a crazy right winger desperately looking for anything he can view as supportve of his cult. It doesn't have to be real, or even make sense. It just has to sooth his cult dreams.
The real point is if we are talking racial, if the whites are being replaced what comes in must be better as the baton is being handed off. For if what comes in drops the baton then the race is over.

Seems like a pretty simple request…no?
Show us where the change in demography has been beneficial to the people, to the nation….If they can’t I can only assume they are really just excited by erosion, decay and degradation of our once great nation.
Do most Americans really hope their cities eventually emulate Los Angeles and New York?
Germany run a far more representative election system than US...

Germany has run a surplus for 9 out of the last 12 years, have free third level education, almost nobody goes bankrupt for medical costs, has lower crime rate than US and it is falling, there police a few years ago shot 120 bullets for the whole country for the year..

The real point is if we are talking racial, if the whites are being replaced what comes in must be better as the baton is being handed off. For if what comes in drops the baton then the race is over.
Racists are usually ignorant, uneducated and prone to violence... They are easily suggestible like 'Mexicans take your jobs', ....

Racial Diversity is one of the bedrocks US was built on...

The problem with these MAGA boys is they can't pick a time that America was Great.

Demographics aren't changing much. And if they do well this white guy couldnt care less.

Racists are usually ignorant, uneducated and prone to violence... They are easily suggestible like 'Mexicans take your jobs', ....

Racial Diversity is one of the bedrocks US was built on...

The problem with these MAGA boys is they can't pick a time that America was Great.
I vote R or D or I. This transition is dangerous. We have become self-centered.

We are not a tribe or people group who then made a charter. We are a nation (supposedly) of principles and law, not of tribes and men.

So I don't know why you're trying to do this. Reprehensible.
How the policies and institutions of this nation are structured matters not…human beings are in fact very tribal. We are a divided nation because of our extreme differences….PERIOD

No, it directly relates to your OP.
Negative…there was no Declaration Of Independence or structured nation here prior to 1776

This is the guy who loses his mind when he sees all the "mixed race" couples on commercials.

Him and Joe Biden both lose their minds, apparently.
The premise of this thread is simple…Dems often tell us how good something is for this nation and it’s people yet they never provide evidence to prove it….The demography of our nation is not changing organically, with support and by the will of the people….it’s changing because we have a government working an agenda and working against the people. Why / how this doesn‘t piss you off beyond belief is sad and mind-blowing.

Demographics aren't changing much. And if they do well this white guy couldnt care less.
That’s sad….despite being in your 80’s, unfortunately, you are todays American…you see little to no value in an America citizenship, you see little to no value in our sovereignty. You started all this shit with your acceptance.

The great Thomas Sowell once said:
“But if you don't have the instinct for self-preservation, it will not matter much in the long run whatever else you may have.”

Thomas Sowell - Will Orlando Change Anything?

jewishworldreview.com

You are correct, it wouldn't be..............because it never was an 'all caucasian America'.
There it is again SweetSue92
A leftist lying to our face despite all the data surrounding him/her.

• If New York City were all white, the murder rate would drop by 91 percent, the robbery rate by 81 percent, and the shootings rate by 97 percent.
• In an all-white Chicago, murder would decline 90 percent, rape by 81 percent, and robbery by 90 percent.
http://2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22.wpe...t/uploads/2016/03/The-Color-of-Crime-2016.pdf

The only places that are "clean" are empty spaces where there are no humans period.
Hahaha…drive through all white Dana Point and count the Modello bottles and shitty diapers lining the roadways and then drive through East Los Angeles and do the same thing. Let us know what you come up with.

Show us where the change in demography has been beneficial to the people, to the nation….If they can’t I can only assume they are really just excited by erosion, decay and degradation of our once great nation.
Do most Americans really hope their cities eventually emulate Los Angeles and New York?
America sustains its oldest existing Constitutional democracy and leader of the free world status because of the advantages of its Western cultural majority population.

If Democrats are to achieve their goal of reducing the country to third-world status they must replace native Americans with black and brown third-worlders and start harassing deposed leaders.

You're in no position to make requests, cuck. You don't have to approve of your demographic replacement, there really isn't anything you can do about it.
Actually, he does. Americans get to determine their immigration laws.

Yep. Americans like me. Does it feel like you're determining anything with regards to immigration? 😄
I'm not sure where you're coming from. Are you gloating because what Americans want is being ignored? Only an asshole would do that.

I'm not sure where you're coming from. Are you gloating because what Americans want is being ignored? Only an asshole would do that.
I'm gloating that you don't seem to want it more than Americans like me who are more than happy to watch whites get demographically replaced. 😄

Really serious topic.

Should be discussed gently.

In my opinion, a country should be homogeneous.

Such as two of the three Scandinavian nations, Iceland, & Japan (although I hear it is preparing to accept 300,000 immigrants because of a labor shortage).

As I said, this discussion should be gentle but frank.

A Cabinet member under President Reagan (he is still living, so I shan't name him. He is occasionally seen on FOX) opined on the radio that the crime rate in this country would drop drastically if it were not for certain folks. Of course, he apologized the next day, and President Reagan did not fire him. This was the 1980s, so it was still possible to publicly say such things.

I shan't say anymore about this hurtful topic except to opine that this would be a much happier nation if the population were still 90% Caucasian.

In short, the changing demographics signal the eventual end of this nation as we now know it. Who knows? Maybe in the next century, it will be broken up into several different nations.

Forum List

Back