Democrat's Next Attempt To Get Trump...Commenting On Excessive Sentence Against Roger Stone

I can see it coming......not even a week after their last attempt to impeach Trump failed.....they're trying to invent another one.

In Twitter rampage, Trump attacks federal judge set to sentence Roger Stone

They tried to impeach him over a friggen phone call....now those SOBs will try to impeach Trump over a Tweet.
Clinton was impeached because he lied about getting a blowjob. Impeachment is a political process, not a legal process. The congress has impeachment people for drunkardness and behavior unbecoming the office.
Course they do at their own risk.....because if they become a constant impediment to the smooth operation of the Executive Branch and a massive roadblock to the operation of the government there could be serious consequences. Mkay?

Trump works hard? As usual you provide no proof that he does so. Rumors have it that he doesn't even work to be a good golfer on the Tee or on the Green, though he does try very hard to cheat on his scorecard.

See the economy, new trade agreements, and peace in the world.

Yeah, I see the economy and I'm very thankful that President Obama not only brought us from the brink, he began to cut the annual deficit in his last years in office.

Trump uses two statistics to convince the biddable fools that the economy under his administration is sound and everyone is benefiting from his stewardship. The Stock Market and the low number of unemployed are what is meant by this quote: "There are liars, damn liars and Statistics".

Trump is a master liar, he misleads his easily led base with lies, lies by omission, half-truths, rumors, innuendos and assassinating the character of the MSM, Democrats and liberals, progressives and every person who didn't kiss his ass; the latter all lost their jobs.

Trump is not only corrupt, he's mean spirited, vindictive and has the ethos of a reptile. He destroys people for fun, flouts the law, abuses power and has brought chaos to White House, repelled our allies and has recently given Putin's Russia hegemony in the Middle East.

Most everything he has done can be characterized in one word: SNAFU

I can see it coming......not even a week after their last attempt to impeach Trump failed.....they're trying to invent another one.

They tried to impeach him over a friggen phone call....now those SOBs will try to impeach Trump over a Tweet.

The Democrats pretty much destroyed Bidens’ run for the presidency with the last impeachment effort. I wonder who will be the collateral damage this time.

The Democrats pretty much destroyed Bidens’ run for the presidency with the last impeachment effort. I wonder who will be the collateral damage this time.
I don't think Biden wanted to be president.
I know he's not as stupid as he's acting......and there's no way his handlers would let him come off as such an idiot.

I think Biden was used as an excuse to impeach Trump.

Biden is throwing the election on purpose now.

NO, They didn't destroy Joe Biden's run for the nomination: Two things did, Trump's BIG LIES and the former VP was showing his age.

Trump will continue to attack everyone of those running for the nomination, since trump is an asshole and a sociopath and can never win on his performance over the past three years. Oh sure, the easily biddable, racists and misogynists, and neofascists will vote for him, but much like '16 he will never get the majority of votes cast.

Clinton was impeached because he lied about getting a blowjob. Impeachment is a political process, not a legal process. The congress has impeachment people for drunkardness and behavior unbecoming the office.

Do you believe that by telling that lie, over, and over, and over, it will somehow become true?

Former President Bill Clinton was Impeached for Felony Perjury and Witness Tampering.

Oh...shit...Obama never worked.
Trump would work his lazy ass into the ground in a day.

Note to Mud:

Two things:
1) Waking up early doesn't make you a hard worker
2) Tweeting crazy shit 24/7 doesn't make you a hard worker either
Clearly you're delusional.
It took millions in free television coverage from the leftist media to cover up the fact that Obama was lazy.
It's difficult to believe you actually want to defend this position.
hhmm..I'm not saying he was an exceptional worker. Nobody really knows. Not even you. But to say that Trump is some sort of head down/arse up working machine is just BS. He's a lazy fucker. Always has been.

Nah. He was a Big Mouthed Twat long before he got into politics....
And now he is the leader of the free world...and damn good at it....
The world that is laughing at him, as are all who are not part of his cult.

Yeah right!

More MAGA Winning: Gallup Poll Has NEVER Recorded This Level Of Economic Optimism
Written by K. Walker on February 6, 2020
[...]
Americans feel better about their personal financial situation than they did under Obama, Clinton, or even Reagan. This year-to-year number has been rising since 2018 and has hit a 44-year record high according to Gallup’s “Mood of the Nation” economic survey. Gallup reports that 59% of Americans — nearly six in 10 — say that they are better off financially than they were a year ago, which is up from 50% last year.
[...]
There has also been a sharp decline in the percentage of people who say that they are financially worse off than a year ago. Only 20% of Americans are stating that as their financial reality, and that is a record low.
[...]
More MAGA Winning: Gallup Poll Has NEVER Recorded This Level Of Economic Optimism

You need to learn to read. She was mentioning the world...not the US.
That aside, sure you are better of financially. He just gave out $1.5 trillion in tax breaks. Let's see the mood of the nation if and when China calls in its marker (they hold a shit load of your debt).

Definition of irony: Neocon whackadoodle Deplorables hating people getting 'free' shit and sucking of the govt teat, when the Deplorable in Chief has taken other peoples' money in the form of tax breaks and has given Deplorables and the rest of the country free shit. Amazing.

Show us where the WORLD is laughing at President Trump. IF they are, who is the fool? President Donald Trump is doing an incredible job.

Yes, there was a tax cut and I'm glad to see that you acknowledge the tax cut helped everyone.

As for our debt owned by China, not really that much, we own far more.

BY KIMBERLY AMADEO
Updated January 03, 2020
The U.S. debt to China is $1.10 trillion as of October 2019.1 That's 26.7% of the $4.12 trillion in Treasury bills, notes, and bonds held by foreign countries. The rest of the $23 trillion national debt is owned by either the American people or by the U.S. government itself.

How Much Does the US Owe China?

What "free stuff" has been given to the Deplorables?

I am happy to see that you are eager to perpetuate the title of DEPLORABLES that Hillary Clinton gave to half the voters in America. What a plan!

No, once again nuance is lost on you. No surprises there. She said half of HIS voters were Deplorables. And she is right. The other half are just run of the mill Hillary haters or GoP voters.

Nobody cares what job he is doing you idiot (he is doing OK at best, unintentionally selling the US down the gurglar at worst). Incredible? Hardly.
It is him as a person. He is a disgusting piece of shit as a human. And you want him in charge of your country. Says a lot about you. None of it good.
Tax cuts helping everyone in the sense of the cuts Trump initiated reminds me of that old joke about the guy who goes to the doctor for tests and comes back a week later for the results.
Doc: You want the good news or the bad news?
Patient: What's the good news?
Doc: You've got 24 hours to live
Patient: Christ! What's the bad news?
Doc: I should have told you yesterday.

PG_2018.10.1_U.S.-Image_0-4.png

And now he is the leader of the free world...and damn good at it....
The world that is laughing at him, as are all who are not part of his cult.

Yeah right!

[...]
Americans feel better about their personal financial situation than they did under Obama, Clinton, or even Reagan. This year-to-year number has been rising since 2018 and has hit a 44-year record high according to Gallup’s “Mood of the Nation” economic survey. Gallup reports that 59% of Americans — nearly six in 10 — say that they are better off financially than they were a year ago, which is up from 50% last year.
[...]
There has also been a sharp decline in the percentage of people who say that they are financially worse off than a year ago. Only 20% of Americans are stating that as their financial reality, and that is a record low.
[...]

You need to learn to read. She was mentioning the world...not the US.
That aside, sure you are better of financially. He just gave out $1.5 trillion in tax breaks. Let's see the mood of the nation if and when China calls in its marker (they hold a shit load of your debt).

Definition of irony: Neocon whackadoodle Deplorables hating people getting 'free' shit and sucking of the govt teat, when the Deplorable in Chief has taken other peoples' money in the form of tax breaks and has given Deplorables and the rest of the country free shit. Amazing.

Show us where the WORLD is laughing at President Trump. IF they are, who is the fool? President Donald Trump is doing an incredible job.

Yes, there was a tax cut and I'm glad to see that you acknowledge the tax cut helped everyone.

As for our debt owned by China, not really that much, we own far more.

BY KIMBERLY AMADEO
Updated January 03, 2020
The U.S. debt to China is $1.10 trillion as of October 2019.1 That's 26.7% of the $4.12 trillion in Treasury bills, notes, and bonds held by foreign countries. The rest of the $23 trillion national debt is owned by either the American people or by the U.S. government itself.

How Much Does the US Owe China?

What "free stuff" has been given to the Deplorables?

I am happy to see that you are eager to perpetuate the title of DEPLORABLES that Hillary Clinton gave to half the voters in America. What a plan!

No, once again nuance is lost on you. No surprises there. She said half of HIS voters were Deplorables. And she is right. The other half are just run of the mill Hillary haters or GoP voters.

Nobody cares what job he is doing you idiot (he is doing OK at best, unintentionally selling the US down the gurglar at worst). Incredible? Hardly.
It is him as a person. He is a disgusting piece of shit as a human. And you want him in charge of your country. Says a lot about you. None of it good.
Tax cuts helping everyone in the sense of the cuts Trump initiated reminds me of that old joke about the guy who goes to the doctor for tests and comes back a week later for the results.
Doc: You want the good news or the bad news?
Patient: What's the good news?
Doc: You've got 24 hours to live
Patient: Christ! What's the bad news?
Doc: I should have told you yesterday.

PG_2018.10.1_U.S.-Image_0-4.png

Hillary Clinton called Trump voters Deplorable. QED

Your desperate effort of showing that the WORLD is laughing at President Trump is amusing.

It evaluates information from 2017 and frankly, I don't care what the envious European countries think about us.

I do care about this.

[...]
[...]
[...]
More MAGA Winning: Gallup Poll Has NEVER Recorded This Level Of Economic Optimism[/QUOTE]

Hillary Clinton called Trump voters Deplorable. QED

Your desperate effort of showing that the WORLD is laughing at President Trump is amusing.

It evaluates information from 2017 and frankly, I don't care what the envious European countries think about us.

I do care about this.

[...]
[...]
[...]

Why wouldn't they feel better? They're mainly Deplorables and stupid. Trump just gave them some free money via a tax break you can't afford. They don't get that.

If you don't care what the world thinks then don't ask me to provide information about it.

And no, you are wrong about what Hillary said. QED indeed. Look, I get it. You Deplorables live in a sound-bite world. You don't have critical thought. You hear a sound bite and go with it. I get it. Getting to the nitty gritty and truth by actually going in depth into a subject is not part of your DNA. Nor the Orange Buffoons.
Anyway, here is the ACTUAL quote. My bold.

"...you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables..."

Yup....not only are they going to try to make investigating crimes by Democrats illegal.....but commenting on abuses by prosecutors is now illegal....if your name is Donald J. Trump.

Naw, it's more like the Orange Buffoon just spouts off shit without even thinking. Then again he is a Deplorable loser...what would you expect?

Naw, it's more like the Orange Buffoon just spouts off shit without even thinking.

If he keeps that up, he'll never beat Hillary.

Forum List

Back