Democrats Never Talk About Their Plans for America, It’s Always Fear-mongering Lies

Trump is Hitler, so everyone give up your guns and defund the police like Hitler did!

Russia is trying to steal the election, so eliminate all voter ID requirements and send in your ballots with no chain of custody!

Trump murdered 200,000 with a virus so everyone go to Chinatown without masks and lets open the borders!

Whites are racists, and Barrett should not be allowed to adopt black kids because she’s white!

Republicans are racists, so us whites can drive our Prius to downtown and burn down black owned businesses and communities then go home to our lily white suburbs!

6 hours after the first Trump rally there’s a spike in people being diagnosed with the Chinese virus, because we all know symptoms and test results are immediately known, but please riot, you won’t get it!

Trump is lazy and does nothing, and Trump is working hard to destroy America!

It goes on and on and on. But the guy who’s been in DC for 5 decades and has accomplished zero will cure cancer if he’s elected.

Thank you for your continuing promotion of Russian propaganda, lies, and disinformation. Nothing you have posted in your diatribe is based on anything other than lies. Even FOX News has stopped promoting most of your bullshit because it's so divisive and detrimental to the American way of life, but not you.

Trump is losing the election so he's trying to create chaos in the process, from his attempted destruction of the post office, to his denial of the dangers of allowing the pandemic to ravage the nation, killing hundreds of thousands of Americans, unabated.

Nobody's being fooled by Trump, and nobody is being fooled by paid posters like you.
Do I get a dollar for every quote that Trump is Hitler, Trump is responsible for every ChiCom virus death, Barrett attacked for adopting blacks, whites burning down black communities? You already validated the Russian bullshit in your reply.

Did I mention "Hitler" in my post? No I did not.

But your weak attempt to blame China for Donald Trump's abject failure in leadership is noted. There is no way for Donald Trump to deflect his blame for the deaths of 200,000 Americans, and those who mourn their deaths know in their hearts, that had Trump managed the nation's response in anything that approached a science based plan to control and contain the pandemic, your nation could be like Germany, New Zealand, Norway or Canada, none of whom have sustained the disease, death of economic collapse of the botched American response.

The people who refused to wear masks because it was all a "hoax" and ended up on a ventilator, or worse, like poor Hermann Caine - dead. YOU many choose to believe that none of this is Trump's fault, but you can track these deaths straight back to Trump's decisions about the WHO test, bringing 400,000 Americans home from China without testing, selling all of your PPE to China, letting labs issue tests without ensuring that the tests work, refusing to wear masks or even endorse them.

But worst of all is Trump's stubborn refusal to listen to the real scientists and to hire unqualifed and inexperienced FOX News personnel to manage the pandemic, because they're telling Trump what he wants to hear. Do nothing. Let the nation acquire "herd immunity". A strategy that will kill at lease 2 million Americans.
Dingbat, you went right into the Russians stealing the election BS.
If you want to think a t shirt over your head protects you, party on.

Once again, you're putting words into my posts are aren't there. The worst "Russia" wasn't even in the post you responded to.

I keep bring up the uncomfortable truths about the utter failure, chaos and collapse of the Trump Presidency under the weight of Trump's incompetence, chaos, and bad judgement and you keep trying to deflect from the death, disease and debt, and Trump's failures to contain the virus.

Of course the Russians are working to get Trump re-elected. The Director of the FBI, Christopher Wray, testified in Congress last week how Russian troll farm workers are "amplifying" Trumps lies about the pandemic and attempting to plant false evidence against Joe Biden.

Wray talked about how Trump's proxies and social media types go to public message boards to "amplify" whatever lies Trump is feeding the American public, working seamless with Trump's own propaganda machine. These are not my words or thoughts, but those of the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, and Congress and the Senate of the United States who are saying that the Russians are working to amplify the Trump message that the election is rigged, or that Biden is corrupt.

And here you are every single day, doing just that.
“Thank you for your continuing promotion of Russian propaganda”

The thing with lies is trying to keep them straight.

That's why both you and Trump are always changing the goal lines. Every time Trump gets caught in a lie, or a scheme, he seeks to deflect. His whole "Anthony Scaramucchi hiring/Preibus firing/Sean Spicer quitting/Anthony Scaramucchi firing" thing was a deflect from the Congressional testimony of Bill Browder, the American businessman whose attacks on the Russian government lead to The Magnitsky Act. Browder's testimony was buried in the back pages and in late night by-lines, rather than being front and centre to inform the American people of the criminality of the Putin Regime.

But let's get back to the 3rd Republican crashing of the economy in the past 40 years. 200,000 dead Americans. 7 million Americans infected with covid19. 150,000 small businesses lost. Attempts to bully the scientists into supporting the Administrations lies about the virus and the vaccine to boost his election changes.

Then there's the cancellation of the all the police reform programs dealing with the over agressive policing of minorities and the poor, which results in the deaths of over 1000 people in police custody, each and every year - the most in any first world nation. Added to the human costs, American cities and communities are paying out hundreds of millions of taxpayers' dollars, each and every year, to settle claims of police brutality and wrongful death.

How much money is coming out of the pockets of each and every taxpayer in Louisville, to pay $12 million to the family of Breonna Taylor? Maricopa County residents paid out of $20 million to settle claims just against Joe Arpaio, when he was Sheriff. Americans want police reform. Trump has done nothing but encourage lawless behaviour by the police - telling them not to treat suspects "so gently" when putting them in the cruiser.

Trump wants the rioting. He's encouraging the "militias" to come out to "restore order". So far, this has resulted in multiple arrests and murders by militia members. Just like he's enjoying the disruption he's causing with the pandemic. The power to allow Americans to die is in his hands.
You just validated every single thing in the OP, Dufus. Thank you.

You OP is a total lie. It's the Republican Party which has no platform. They didn't approve any platform in their convention. Thney're running on nothing, other than as a rubber stamp to anything that Trump wants or does. And yet the OP says that it's the Democrats that don't have a platform.

I know you fools aren't big on reading anything longer than a bumber sticker.

You keep trying to say that pointing out the record and the failures of the Trump Administration and warning of the continuing dangers of a Trump Presidency is "fear mongering", even as YOU have been posting videos of Trump's America - rioting, looting, burning, to warn what will happen in "Biden's America", if Trump loses the election. Three years into his Presidency, Donald J. Trump has achieved the "American Carnage" he spoke of so vividly in his Inaugural Address.

So keep trying to spread the lies. I'll keep posting the facts.

Trump is Hitler, so everyone give up your guns and defund the police like Hitler did!

Russia is trying to steal the election, so eliminate all voter ID requirements and send in your ballots with no chain of custody!

Trump murdered 200,000 with a virus so everyone go to Chinatown without masks and lets open the borders!

Whites are racists, and Barrett should not be allowed to adopt black kids because she’s white!

Republicans are racists, so us whites can drive our Prius to downtown and burn down black owned businesses and communities then go home to our lily white suburbs!

6 hours after the first Trump rally there’s a spike in people being diagnosed with the Chinese virus, because we all know symptoms and test results are immediately known, but please riot, you won’t get it!

It goes on and on and on. But the guy who’s been in DC for 5 decades and has accomplished zero will cure cancer if he’s elected.
How are you not dead from being too dumb to breathe?

The democrats actually have a platform on Biden’s website. Trump does not on his. Your moron in chief is screaming about Biden destroying the suburbs by letting black people move in. Anarchy and destruction of America. Biden has lots of policy which you fuckers tune out because all you can focus on is name calling... Marxist! Etc...
Platform: Raise taxes, defund the military and the police, fund the green new deal, listen to Sanders and AOC. LOL
If you can show all of those to me from his platform I’ll eat my hat. It’s a trucker hat that I hiked in all day. Otherwise let’s both agree you’re a big fat liar. Emphasis on all 3 words.

Your link goes to a donation site and he did say he would raise taxes. He does support the green new deal. He supports spending less for the police and the military. Enjoy your meal.
First time on a political site? They beg you for money even if you think about the URL. You have to hit the x in the top right to enter the site. I appreciate you clicking though.. sorry I didn’t warn you.

None of what you typed is in the platform. He has committed to rolling back tax breaks from the wealthy (over $400k) and businesses if you want to scream taxes are going up, but they need to on those groups - that’s me and we can afford it.
So he will raise taxes. Yes or no? Mine will go up. He does support spending less on the military and supports states and counties that want to defund the police. He has stated he supports the green new deal. How frequently will you deny this? What of the above does he not support and I am mistaken?

Taxes up on the rich like me, and apparently you is in the platform. taxes on regular people is not going up.

He didn’t agree to green new deal. In fact he published his own policy statement apart from the green new deal. It’s 150 pages if you want to read I’ll link. Yes I read it.

Defund is eliminating funding. He never claimed he would defund the military. That’s insane. He has not supported eliminating police either. Crazy.

Everything you posted is right wing talking points. Here’s the stuff in the platform.. goes on and on with detail.

We will see in the debates. Curious how he answers these questions and if he is honest. You are also dishonest as you know Biden is a puppet for Harris, AOC and their ilk.

At least "Harris, AOC and their ilk" are working on behalf of the voters of America - the people who elected them, and not for their own interests.

Republicans have crashed the economy again. The wealthy get richer, the working class gets wiped out - again. Tried to destroy health care for the American workers. Blocked overrtime for low wage workers, and reproductive healthcare for women, all to pander to the right wing religious minority in the country.

The minority rule of the Republican Party is about to come to a crashing halt. Twice the American people have voted for change, and twice the Republican Party has refused to allow that to happen. Two economic crashes 12 years apart will end you.

The pandemic, which Republicans continue to deny is a problem even as 200,000 Americans die, will end you. Of course the Party who told you to fear "death panels" is now telling you that only the old, the sick, and minorities are dying so that really isn't a problem for you is it?
Explain how they are working for my interests. Thank you.

Explain how Trump is working for your interests?
He lowered my taxes and reduced regulations to help my company prosper. Only a very rude person would answer a question with a question. I guess they don’t teach manners in Canada.

My mother did teach me manners, and most importantly, morals. She taught me to tell the truth, not to lie, or cheat or steal. She also taught me not stand up for myself and not let assholes and bullshit artists push me around. Morals and honesty are things you have repeatedly displayed that you lack.

You gave a nice generic response using right wing talking points but nothing specific. What "regulations" did Trump change for your "consulting business" that helped it thrive? Business consultants really aren't subject to much regulation at all. You're not licensed, or regulated and there are a LOT of flim flam artists with "business consultant" on their business cards. It's like hookers who call themselves "interior decorators".

Really man. Your response is utter bullshit. This from a 30-something small business owner, married, father, who manages to find the time, between building his business, helping his wife, supporting his family, to post over 30,000 times in 786 days. 40 times a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. I'm retired, live alone and I was under quarantinen for months and I didn't spend that much time posting on message boards. Who do you think you're fooling?
Oh and not a surprise you live alone. You’re a terrible person.

Oh, I'm so hurt. A stupid, lying internet troll, who is hell bent on destroying American thinks I'm a bad person. I'm going to plunge into a deep depression and contemplate suicide now.

I live alone by CHOICE, A$$hat. I have retired with sufficient resources to be living my own best life, in a private residence (not government owned or subsidized), in a small resort town. I haven't been posting any near as much as you do. Now that quarantine has ended, and our community recreation facilities and services re-opened, I've been going shopping and visiting the nearby towns with friends, as well as gardening, harvesting, canning and other good summer fun.

Sadly, we have no Fall Fairs, or I'd be entering my jams this year. They turned out well. 40 posts a day. With a business and a young family to raise. When I worked on Bay Street, I wasn't posting here. Every billable hour I could muster was being worked and billed. I wasn't posting here for free. Which leads me to believe that you aren't either.
I post Now and just finished watching the Pats game. You’re a lonely old hag and I don’t work via billable hours LOL. So are you going to answer my question or eat another donut and get fatter?

I love how you are constantly wrong about every aspect of my life. As a matter of fact, I did just finish my snack - an apple while watching the Jays game. When it ends, I'm meeting friends for dinner. Your description of me as an "old hag", maybe be technically accurate, but as the Matriarch and oldest surviving member of my family, I am constantly being asked for my counsel, my experience, and my assistance by both my own children, but those my brothers who predeceased me.

When I was your age, I was actively working on elections: campaigning, working as a "scrutineer" at the polls. Helping elect good candidates regardless of party. You claim to care about politics, but your sole contribution is posting 40 times a day on a message board.

Quite frankly, nothing about you background story adds up, Bucko! As a bank manager, and as a law clerk, I'm trained to spot liars and fakes, and you make my Spidey Senses tingle like few others. Husband, father, business owner, posting 40 times a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Yeah, right.

The democrats actually have a platform on Biden’s website. Trump does not on his. Your moron in chief is screaming about Biden destroying the suburbs by letting black people move in. Anarchy and destruction of America. Biden has lots of policy which you fuckers tune out because all you can focus on is name calling... Marxist! Etc...
Platform: Raise taxes, defund the military and the police, fund the green new deal, listen to Sanders and AOC. LOL
If you can show all of those to me from his platform I’ll eat my hat. It’s a trucker hat that I hiked in all day. Otherwise let’s both agree you’re a big fat liar. Emphasis on all 3 words.

Your link goes to a donation site and he did say he would raise taxes. He does support the green new deal. He supports spending less for the police and the military. Enjoy your meal.
First time on a political site? They beg you for money even if you think about the URL. You have to hit the x in the top right to enter the site. I appreciate you clicking though.. sorry I didn’t warn you.

None of what you typed is in the platform. He has committed to rolling back tax breaks from the wealthy (over $400k) and businesses if you want to scream taxes are going up, but they need to on those groups - that’s me and we can afford it.
So he will raise taxes. Yes or no? Mine will go up. He does support spending less on the military and supports states and counties that want to defund the police. He has stated he supports the green new deal. How frequently will you deny this? What of the above does he not support and I am mistaken?

Taxes up on the rich like me, and apparently you is in the platform. taxes on regular people is not going up.

He didn’t agree to green new deal. In fact he published his own policy statement apart from the green new deal. It’s 150 pages if you want to read I’ll link. Yes I read it.

Defund is eliminating funding. He never claimed he would defund the military. That’s insane. He has not supported eliminating police either. Crazy.

Everything you posted is right wing talking points. Here’s the stuff in the platform.. goes on and on with detail.

We will see in the debates. Curious how he answers these questions and if he is honest. You are also dishonest as you know Biden is a puppet for Harris, AOC and their ilk.

At least "Harris, AOC and their ilk" are working on behalf of the voters of America - the people who elected them, and not for their own interests.

Republicans have crashed the economy again. The wealthy get richer, the working class gets wiped out - again. Tried to destroy health care for the American workers. Blocked overrtime for low wage workers, and reproductive healthcare for women, all to pander to the right wing religious minority in the country.

The minority rule of the Republican Party is about to come to a crashing halt. Twice the American people have voted for change, and twice the Republican Party has refused to allow that to happen. Two economic crashes 12 years apart will end you.

The pandemic, which Republicans continue to deny is a problem even as 200,000 Americans die, will end you. Of course the Party who told you to fear "death panels" is now telling you that only the old, the sick, and minorities are dying so that really isn't a problem for you is it?

He lowered my taxes and reduced regulations to help my company prosper. Only a very rude person would answer a question with a question. I guess they don’t teach manners in Canada.

My mother did teach me manners, and most importantly, morals. She taught me to tell the truth, not to lie, or cheat or steal. She also taught me not stand up for myself and not let assholes and bullshit artists push me around. Morals and honesty are things you have repeatedly displayed that you lack.

You gave a nice generic response using right wing talking points but nothing specific. What "regulations" did Trump change for your "consulting business" that helped it thrive? Business consultants really aren't subject to much regulation at all. You're not licensed, or regulated and there are a LOT of flim flam artists with "business consultant" on their business cards. It's like hookers who call themselves "interior decorators".

Really man. Your response is utter bullshit. This from a 30-something small business owner, married, father, who manages to find the time, between building his business, helping his wife, supporting his family, to post over 30,000 times in 786 days. 40 times a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. I'm retired, live alone and I was under quarantinen for months and I didn't spend that much time posting on message boards. Who do you think you're fooling?

Oh, I'm so hurt. A stupid, lying internet troll, who is hell bent on destroying American thinks I'm a bad person. I'm going to plunge into a deep depression and contemplate suicide now.

I live alone by CHOICE, A$$hat. I have retired with sufficient resources to be living my own best life, in a private residence (not government owned or subsidized), in a small resort town. I haven't been posting any near as much as you do. Now that quarantine has ended, and our community recreation facilities and services re-opened, I've been going shopping and visiting the nearby towns with friends, as well as gardening, harvesting, canning and other good summer fun.

Sadly, we have no Fall Fairs, or I'd be entering my jams this year. They turned out well. 40 posts a day. With a business and a young family to raise. When I worked on Bay Street, I wasn't posting here. Every billable hour I could muster was being worked and billed. I wasn't posting here for free. Which leads me to believe that you aren't either.
I post Now and just finished watching the Pats game. You’re a lonely old hag and I don’t work via billable hours LOL. So are you going to answer my question or eat another donut and get fatter?

I love how you are constantly wrong about every aspect of my life. As a matter of fact, I did just finish my snack - an apple while watching the Jays game. When it ends, I'm meeting friends for dinner. Your description of me as an "old hag", maybe be technically accurate, but as the Matriarch and oldest surviving member of my family, I am constantly being asked for my counsel, my experience, and my assistance by both my own children, but those my brothers who predeceased me.

When I was your age, I was actively working on elections: campaigning, working as a "scrutineer" at the polls. Helping elect good candidates regardless of party. You claim to care about politics, but your sole contribution is posting 40 times a day on a message board.

Quite frankly, nothing about you background story adds up, Bucko! As a bank manager, and as a law clerk, I'm trained to spot liars and fakes, and you make my Spidey Senses tingle like few others. Husband, father, business owner, posting 40 times a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Yeah, right.
You’re babbling about Russian conspiracies and supporting every point in the OP is hilarious.

Still waiting for you to answer my question. 40x? I do more than that but some days I am too busy. You’re still an old hag and you don’t have the right to interfere in our elections

Eat your hat then asshole. All that has been proven many times. Stated by Biden himself. Emphasis on this fact. YOU are a liar.

The Biden ads here in Florida have gone full out propaganda at this point! Vote for Trump and he'll get rid of Social Security and protections for preexisting conditions!!! They claim that even though Trump has been quite clear all along that he's not getting rid of either!

What's obvious about what the Democrats are doing is that they don't believe they have a platform that they can run on...so they're running on fear mongering as their only campaign strategy. They know the main stream media will back them on the lies and they're spending hundreds of millions of dollars from wealthy people like Mike Bloomberg to saturate Florida's airwaves with those lies!
You'd have to be retarded to not see both sides doing what you claim.
The Trump campaign is saturating Florida with deceptive ads? Bullshit! The ads that Trump is running here show his accomplishments like getting the peace deals signed. They also point out that Biden has promised to raise taxes. They're not claiming things that they know are patently false!
You bet your ass Biden is gonna raise taxes because every single time you gotdamn republicans get in the white house you spend like drunken fools.

How many times are you going to listen to a progressive politician give you the same line of bullshit about how if we just raise taxes on the wealthy high enough...we can pay for all of our entitlement programs...only to have the wealthy dodge those taxes by putting their capital into tax shelters?

How many times are you going to have to see tax revenues go down when you raise taxes on the wealthy before you figure out it's terrible economic policy?

How many times are you going to watch the tax rates on the Middle Class go up because not enough money was generated with tax increases on the rich before you realize that was the left's plan all along?

Eat your hat then asshole. All that has been proven many times. Stated by Biden himself. Emphasis on this fact. YOU are a liar.
Just cuz you repeat what right wing nuts tell you doesn’t make it true. Link it or forever be a cowardly liar.

The Biden ads here in Florida have gone full out propaganda at this point! Vote for Trump and he'll get rid of Social Security and protections for preexisting conditions!!! They claim that even though Trump has been quite clear all along that he's not getting rid of either!

What's obvious about what the Democrats are doing is that they don't believe they have a platform that they can run on...so they're running on fear mongering as their only campaign strategy. They know the main stream media will back them on the lies and they're spending hundreds of millions of dollars from wealthy people like Mike Bloomberg to saturate Florida's airwaves with those lies!
The Trump campaign is saturating Florida with deceptive ads? Bullshit! The ads that Trump is running here show his accomplishments like getting the peace deals signed. They also point out that Biden has promised to raise taxes. They're not claiming things that they know are patently false!
You bet your ass Biden is gonna raise taxes because every single time you gotdamn republicans get in the white house you spend like drunken fools.

How many times are you going to listen to a progressive politician give you the same line of bullshit about how if we just raise taxes on the wealthy high enough...we can pay for all of our entitlement programs...only to have the wealthy dodge those taxes by putting their capital into tax shelters?

How many times are you going to have to see tax revenues go down when you raise taxes on the wealthy before you figure out it's terrible economic policy?

How many times are you going to watch the tax rates on the Middle Class go up because not enough money was generated with tax increases on the rich before you realize that was the left's plan all along?
That’s bullshit. Remind me when the last time we had a surplus and what caused it?

Thank you for your continuing promotion of Russian propaganda, lies, and disinformation. Nothing you have posted in your diatribe is based on anything other than lies. Even FOX News has stopped promoting most of your bullshit because it's so divisive and detrimental to the American way of life, but not you.

Trump is losing the election so he's trying to create chaos in the process, from his attempted destruction of the post office, to his denial of the dangers of allowing the pandemic to ravage the nation, killing hundreds of thousands of Americans, unabated.

Nobody's being fooled by Trump, and nobody is being fooled by paid posters like you.
Do I get a dollar for every quote that Trump is Hitler, Trump is responsible for every ChiCom virus death, Barrett attacked for adopting blacks, whites burning down black communities? You already validated the Russian bullshit in your reply.

Did I mention "Hitler" in my post? No I did not.

But your weak attempt to blame China for Donald Trump's abject failure in leadership is noted. There is no way for Donald Trump to deflect his blame for the deaths of 200,000 Americans, and those who mourn their deaths know in their hearts, that had Trump managed the nation's response in anything that approached a science based plan to control and contain the pandemic, your nation could be like Germany, New Zealand, Norway or Canada, none of whom have sustained the disease, death of economic collapse of the botched American response.

The people who refused to wear masks because it was all a "hoax" and ended up on a ventilator, or worse, like poor Hermann Caine - dead. YOU many choose to believe that none of this is Trump's fault, but you can track these deaths straight back to Trump's decisions about the WHO test, bringing 400,000 Americans home from China without testing, selling all of your PPE to China, letting labs issue tests without ensuring that the tests work, refusing to wear masks or even endorse them.

But worst of all is Trump's stubborn refusal to listen to the real scientists and to hire unqualifed and inexperienced FOX News personnel to manage the pandemic, because they're telling Trump what he wants to hear. Do nothing. Let the nation acquire "herd immunity". A strategy that will kill at lease 2 million Americans.
SHUT THE FUCK UP you lying sack of shit. Your blatant bullshit is nauseating moron. Trump listened to the experts, as stated by them themselves idiot. Ignore Cu9mo the Asshole and 5 more DEMS who’s are responsible for over half the death total. Yes DEMS. Now fuck off uneducated one.

Still waiting for you to answer my question. 40x? I do more than that but some days I am too busy. You’re still an old hag and you don’t have the right to interfere in our elections

Keep on under-estimating me. It's fun. Game's over. Off to dinner.

Just cuz you repeat what right wing nuts tell you doesn’t make it true. Link it or forever be a cowardly liar.
Already was posted moron. Your cowardice and refusal to accept reality is your problem. Call me cowardly? From a guy who can’t even live up to his own bet. Screw you.

Already was posted moron. Your cowardice and refusal to accept reality is your problem. Call me cowardly? From a guy who can’t even live up to his own bet. Screw you.
Yea? Where? Thought not. You guys are insane. Literally cannot debate.

That’s bullshit. Remind me when the last time we had a surplus and what caused it?
A Republican House.

They have already tried to get rid of pre-existing conditions. You really should try some real news. I suggest the BBC.

You canucks are hilarious. Your country is so screwed up you need to spread the suffering.

A Republican House.
It was the tax increase and cutting defense. Basically a democratic roadmap. Boy you walked into that pal.
467BA215-01E3-49D6-98A3-55FC82EA7431.png

Internet boom

So never answered my question but left to get fatter

Yea? Where? Thought not. You guys are insane. Literally cannot debate.
Huh? If Biden says he is not for defunding the police he loses the far left vote. Let’s see what happens during the debates.

A Republican House.
It was the tax increase and cutting defense. Basically a democratic roadmap. Boy you walked into that pal.
View attachment 393804
It was not the .com boom followed by a giant .com bust?

Forum List

Back