Democrats Never Talk About Their Plans for America, It’s Always Fear-mongering Lies

The plans for the U.S. that the republicans have articulated and trump has tried to put into practice represent only the horror of an authoritarian dictatorship, in which each American is just a pawn and a slave to a small group of the elite, many are deemed second-class citizens, and freedom has been eradicated. Their version of the future is a vision of a poverty-stricken hell.

The Democratic Party is at least into preserving the U.S. Constitution, liberty, making "justice for all" a reality, and fixing the problems that prevent us from having a better quality of life. the republicans want us to move backwards. The Democrats want us to move forward.
So let me get this straight...the guy that gave us one of the best economies in history wants to give us a "poverty-stricken hell" but the guy who espouses policies that will make us the next Venezuela wants us to "move forward"?

Do you even believe the bullshit you're putting out here, Lysistrata? The Democrats don't want us to move forward...they want to take us towards their vision of progressive "heaven" where we all wallow in poverty equally while the elites (liberal leaders) live in luxury!

But you want to take us all back to the "nirvana" of 1800, when all but white males of a "Christian" persuasion were subjugated or enslaved. You folks have had ample opportunity to explain yourselves and your policies and have not done so. Why would you think that the rest of us would want anything to do with the republican platform? Why would anyone vote for trump, considering his record.
More lies and fear-mongering. You just can't help it, can you?

Trump is Hitler, so everyone give up your guns and defund the police like Hitler did!

Russia is trying to steal the election, so eliminate all voter ID requirements and send in your ballots with no chain of custody!

Trump murdered 200,000 with a virus so everyone go to Chinatown without masks and lets open the borders!

Whites are racists, and Barrett should not be allowed to adopt black kids because she’s white!

Republicans are racists, so us whites can drive our Prius to downtown and burn down black owned businesses and communities then go home to our lily white suburbs!

6 hours after the first Trump rally there’s a spike in people being diagnosed with the Chinese virus, because we all know symptoms and test results are immediately known, but please riot, you won’t get it!

Trump is lazy and does nothing, and Trump is working hard to destroy America!

It goes on and on and on. But the guy who’s been in DC for 5 decades and has accomplished zero will cure cancer if he’s elected.
How are you not dead from being too dumb to breathe?

The democrats actually have a platform on Biden’s website. Trump does not on his. Your moron in chief is screaming about Biden destroying the suburbs by letting black people move in. Anarchy and destruction of America. Biden has lots of policy which you fuckers tune out because all you can focus on is name calling... Marxist! Etc...
Platform: Raise taxes, defund the military and the police, fund the green new deal, listen to Sanders and AOC. LOL
If you can show all of those to me from his platform I’ll eat my hat. It’s a trucker hat that I hiked in all day. Otherwise let’s both agree you’re a big fat liar. Emphasis on all 3 words.

Your link goes to a donation site and he did say he would raise taxes. He does support the green new deal. He supports spending less for the police and the military. Enjoy your meal.
First time on a political site? They beg you for money even if you think about the URL. You have to hit the x in the top right to enter the site. I appreciate you clicking though.. sorry I didn’t warn you.

None of what you typed is in the platform. He has committed to rolling back tax breaks from the wealthy (over $400k) and businesses if you want to scream taxes are going up, but they need to on those groups - that’s me and we can afford it.
So he will raise taxes. Yes or no? Mine will go up. He does support spending less on the military and supports states and counties that want to defund the police. He has stated he supports the green new deal. How frequently will you deny this? What of the above does he not support and I am mistaken?

Taxes up on the rich like me, and apparently you is in the platform. taxes on regular people is not going up.

He didn’t agree to green new deal. In fact he published his own policy statement apart from the green new deal. It’s 150 pages if you want to read I’ll link. Yes I read it.

Defund is eliminating funding. He never claimed he would defund the military. That’s insane. He has not supported eliminating police either. Crazy.

Everything you posted is right wing talking points. Here’s the stuff in the platform.. goes on and on with detail.

We will see in the debates. Curious how he answers these questions and if he is honest. You are also dishonest as you know Biden is a puppet for Harris, AOC and their ilk.

At least "Harris, AOC and their ilk" are working on behalf of the voters of America - the people who elected them, and not for their own interests.

Republicans have crashed the economy again. The wealthy get richer, the working class gets wiped out - again. Tried to destroy health care for the American workers. Blocked overrtime for low wage workers, and reproductive healthcare for women, all to pander to the right wing religious minority in the country.

The minority rule of the Republican Party is about to come to a crashing halt. Twice the American people have voted for change, and twice the Republican Party has refused to allow that to happen. Two economic crashes 12 years apart will end you.

The pandemic, which Republicans continue to deny is a problem even as 200,000 Americans die, will end you. Of course the Party who told you to fear "death panels" is now telling you that only the old, the sick, and minorities are dying so that really isn't a problem for you is it?
Explain how they are working for my interests. Thank you.

The plans for the U.S. that the republicans have articulated and trump has tried to put into practice represent only the horror of an authoritarian dictatorship, in which each American is just a pawn and a slave to a small group of the elite, many are deemed second-class citizens, and freedom has been eradicated. Their version of the future is a vision of a poverty-stricken hell.

The Democratic Party is at least into preserving the U.S. Constitution, liberty, making "justice for all" a reality, and fixing the problems that prevent us from having a better quality of life. the republicans want us to move backwards. The Democrats want us to move forward.
So let me get this straight...the guy that gave us one of the best economies in history wants to give us a "poverty-stricken hell" but the guy who espouses policies that will make us the next Venezuela wants us to "move forward"?

Do you even believe the bullshit you're putting out here, Lysistrata? The Democrats don't want us to move forward...they want to take us towards their vision of progressive "heaven" where we all wallow in poverty equally while the elites (liberal leaders) live in luxury!

But you want to take us all back to the "nirvana" of 1800, when all but white males of a "Christian" persuasion were subjugated or enslaved. You folks have had ample opportunity to explain yourselves and your policies and have not done so. Why would you think that the rest of us would want anything to do with the republican platform? Why would anyone vote for trump, considering his record.
More lies and fear-mongering. You just can't help it, can you?
It’s all they have.

Trump is Hitler, so everyone give up your guns and defund the police like Hitler did!

Russia is trying to steal the election, so eliminate all voter ID requirements and send in your ballots with no chain of custody!

Trump murdered 200,000 with a virus so everyone go to Chinatown without masks and lets open the borders!

Whites are racists, and Barrett should not be allowed to adopt black kids because she’s white!

Republicans are racists, so us whites can drive our Prius to downtown and burn down black owned businesses and communities then go home to our lily white suburbs!

6 hours after the first Trump rally there’s a spike in people being diagnosed with the Chinese virus, because we all know symptoms and test results are immediately known, but please riot, you won’t get it!

It goes on and on and on. But the guy who’s been in DC for 5 decades and has accomplished zero will cure cancer if he’s elected.

Thank you for your continuing promotion of Russian propaganda, lies, and disinformation. Nothing you have posted in your diatribe is based on anything other than lies. Even FOX News has stopped promoting most of your bullshit because it's so divisive and detrimental to the American way of life, but not you.

Trump is losing the election so he's trying to create chaos in the process, from his attempted destruction of the post office, to his denial of the dangers of allowing the pandemic to ravage the nation, killing hundreds of thousands of Americans, unabated.

Nobody's being fooled by Trump, and nobody is being fooled by paid posters like you.
Do I get a dollar for every quote that Trump is Hitler, Trump is responsible for every ChiCom virus death, Barrett attacked for adopting blacks, whites burning down black communities? You already validated the Russian bullshit in your reply.

Did I mention "Hitler" in my post? No I did not.

But your weak attempt to blame China for Donald Trump's abject failure in leadership is noted. There is no way for Donald Trump to deflect his blame for the deaths of 200,000 Americans, and those who mourn their deaths know in their hearts, that had Trump managed the nation's response in anything that approached a science based plan to control and contain the pandemic, your nation could be like Germany, New Zealand, Norway or Canada, none of whom have sustained the disease, death of economic collapse of the botched American response.

The people who refused to wear masks because it was all a "hoax" and ended up on a ventilator, or worse, like poor Hermann Caine - dead. YOU many choose to believe that none of this is Trump's fault, but you can track these deaths straight back to Trump's decisions about the WHO test, bringing 400,000 Americans home from China without testing, selling all of your PPE to China, letting labs issue tests without ensuring that the tests work, refusing to wear masks or even endorse them.

But worst of all is Trump's stubborn refusal to listen to the real scientists and to hire unqualifed and inexperienced FOX News personnel to manage the pandemic, because they're telling Trump what he wants to hear. Do nothing. Let the nation acquire "herd immunity". A strategy that will kill at lease 2 million Americans.

Thank you for your continuing promotion of Russian propaganda, lies, and disinformation. Nothing you have posted in your diatribe is based on anything other than lies. Even FOX News has stopped promoting most of your bullshit because it's so divisive and detrimental to the American way of life, but not you.

Trump is losing the election so he's trying to create chaos in the process, from his attempted destruction of the post office, to his denial of the dangers of allowing the pandemic to ravage the nation, killing hundreds of thousands of Americans, unabated.

Nobody's being fooled by Trump, and nobody is being fooled by paid posters like you.
Do I get a dollar for every quote that Trump is Hitler, Trump is responsible for every ChiCom virus death, Barrett attacked for adopting blacks, whites burning down black communities? You already validated the Russian bullshit in your reply.

But your weak attempt to blame China for Donald Trump's abject failure in leadership is noted. There is no way for Donald Trump to deflect his blame for the deaths of 200,000 Americans, and those who mourn their deaths know in their hearts, that had Trump managed the nation's response in anything that approached a science based plan to control and contain the pandemic, your nation could be like Germany, New Zealand, Norway or Canada, none of whom have sustained the disease, death of economic collapse of the botched American response.

The people who refused to wear masks because it was all a "hoax" and ended up on a ventilator, or worse, like poor Hermann Caine - dead. YOU many choose to believe that none of this is Trump's fault, but you can track these deaths straight back to Trump's decisions about the WHO test, bringing 400,000 Americans home from China without testing, selling all of your PPE to China, letting labs issue tests without ensuring that the tests work, refusing to wear masks or even endorse them.

But worst of all is Trump's stubborn refusal to listen to the real scientists and to hire unqualifed and inexperienced FOX News personnel to manage the pandemic, because they're telling Trump what he wants to hear. Do nothing. Let the nation acquire "herd immunity". A strategy that will kill at lease 2 million Americans.
Dingbat, you went right into the Russians stealing the election BS.
If you want to think a t shirt over your head protects you, party on.

The democrats actually have a platform on Biden’s website. Trump does not on his. Your moron in chief is screaming about Biden destroying the suburbs by letting black people move in. Anarchy and destruction of America. Biden has lots of policy which you fuckers tune out because all you can focus on is name calling... Marxist! Etc...
Platform: Raise taxes, defund the military and the police, fund the green new deal, listen to Sanders and AOC. LOL
If you can show all of those to me from his platform I’ll eat my hat. It’s a trucker hat that I hiked in all day. Otherwise let’s both agree you’re a big fat liar. Emphasis on all 3 words.

Your link goes to a donation site and he did say he would raise taxes. He does support the green new deal. He supports spending less for the police and the military. Enjoy your meal.
First time on a political site? They beg you for money even if you think about the URL. You have to hit the x in the top right to enter the site. I appreciate you clicking though.. sorry I didn’t warn you.

None of what you typed is in the platform. He has committed to rolling back tax breaks from the wealthy (over $400k) and businesses if you want to scream taxes are going up, but they need to on those groups - that’s me and we can afford it.
So he will raise taxes. Yes or no? Mine will go up. He does support spending less on the military and supports states and counties that want to defund the police. He has stated he supports the green new deal. How frequently will you deny this? What of the above does he not support and I am mistaken?

Taxes up on the rich like me, and apparently you is in the platform. taxes on regular people is not going up.

He didn’t agree to green new deal. In fact he published his own policy statement apart from the green new deal. It’s 150 pages if you want to read I’ll link. Yes I read it.

Defund is eliminating funding. He never claimed he would defund the military. That’s insane. He has not supported eliminating police either. Crazy.

Everything you posted is right wing talking points. Here’s the stuff in the platform.. goes on and on with detail.

We will see in the debates. Curious how he answers these questions and if he is honest. You are also dishonest as you know Biden is a puppet for Harris, AOC and their ilk.

At least "Harris, AOC and their ilk" are working on behalf of the voters of America - the people who elected them, and not for their own interests.

Republicans have crashed the economy again. The wealthy get richer, the working class gets wiped out - again. Tried to destroy health care for the American workers. Blocked overrtime for low wage workers, and reproductive healthcare for women, all to pander to the right wing religious minority in the country.

The minority rule of the Republican Party is about to come to a crashing halt. Twice the American people have voted for change, and twice the Republican Party has refused to allow that to happen. Two economic crashes 12 years apart will end you.

The pandemic, which Republicans continue to deny is a problem even as 200,000 Americans die, will end you. Of course the Party who told you to fear "death panels" is now telling you that only the old, the sick, and minorities are dying so that really isn't a problem for you is it?

Explain how Trump is working for your interests?

Before we get to what Trumps done in 4 years, list ONE thing Biden has accomplished in FIVE DECADES IN DC.

• Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
  • More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
  • We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
  • Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
  • Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
  • New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
  • Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
  • African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
  • Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
  • Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
  • Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
  • Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
  • The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.
  • 95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
  • Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.
  • Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
  • As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
  • Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
  • Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.
  • Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
  • Record number of regulations eliminated.
  • Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
  • Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
  • My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
  • Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
  • We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
  • Signed Right-To-Try legislation.
  • Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
  • We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
  • Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
  • Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
  • United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
  • Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
  • Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
  • Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.
  • NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
  • Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
  • Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
  • Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
  • Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
  • Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
  • Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
  • Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
  • Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
  • Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
  • Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
  • Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
  • Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
  • Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
  • We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.

He lowered my taxes and reduced regulations to help my company prosper. Only a very rude person would answer a question with a question. I guess they don’t teach manners in Canada.

Once again, you're putting words into my posts are aren't there. The worst "Russia" wasn't even in the post you responded to.

I keep bring up the uncomfortable truths about the utter failure, chaos and collapse of the Trump Presidency under the weight of Trump's incompetence, chaos, and bad judgement and you keep trying to deflect from the death, disease and debt, and Trump's failures to contain the virus.

Of course the Russians are working to get Trump re-elected. The Director of the FBI, Christopher Wray, testified in Congress last week how Russian troll farm workers are "amplifying" Trumps lies about the pandemic and attempting to plant false evidence against Joe Biden.

Wray talked about how Trump's proxies and social media types go to public message boards to "amplify" whatever lies Trump is feeding the American public, working seamless with Trump's own propaganda machine. These are not my words or thoughts, but those of the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, and Congress and the Senate of the United States who are saying that the Russians are working to amplify the Trump message that the election is rigged, or that Biden is corrupt.

And here you are every single day, doing just that.

Once again, you're putting words into my posts are aren't there. The worst "Russia" wasn't even in the post you responded to.

I keep bring up the uncomfortable truths about the utter failure, chaos and collapse of the Trump Presidency under the weight of Trump's incompetence, chaos, and bad judgement and you keep trying to deflect from the death, disease and debt, and Trump's failures to contain the virus.

Of course the Russians are working to get Trump re-elected. The Director of the FBI, Christopher Wray, testified in Congress last week how Russian troll farm workers are "amplifying" Trumps lies about the pandemic and attempting to plant false evidence against Joe Biden.

Wray talked about how Trump's proxies and social media types go to public message boards to "amplify" whatever lies Trump is feeding the American public, working seamless with Trump's own propaganda machine. These are not my words or thoughts, but those of the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, and Congress and the Senate of the United States who are saying that the Russians are working to amplify the Trump message that the election is rigged, or that Biden is corrupt.

“Thank you for your continuing promotion of Russian propaganda”

The thing with lies is trying to keep them straight.

And of course you can’t think of one thing Biden has done during his 5 decades in DC.

He lowered my taxes and reduced regulations to help my company prosper. Only a very rude person would answer a question with a question. I guess they don’t teach manners in Canada.

My mother did teach me manners, and most importantly, morals. She taught me to tell the truth, not to lie, or cheat or steal. She also taught me not stand up for myself and not let assholes and bullshit artists push me around. Morals and honesty are things you have repeatedly displayed that you lack.

You gave a nice generic response using right wing talking points but nothing specific. What "regulations" did Trump change for your "consulting business" that helped it thrive? Business consultants really aren't subject to much regulation at all. You're not licensed, or regulated and there are a LOT of flim flam artists with "business consultant" on their business cards. It's like hookers who call themselves "interior decorators".

Really man. Your response is utter bullshit. This from a 30-something small business owner, married, father, who manages to find the time, between building his business, helping his wife, supporting his family, to post over 30,000 times in 786 days. 40 times a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. I'm retired, live alone and I was under quarantinen for months and I didn't spend that much time posting on message boards. Who do you think you're fooling?

My mother did teach me manners, and most importantly, morals. She taught me to tell the truth, not to lie, or cheat or steal. She also taught me not stand up for myself and not let assholes and bullshit artists push me around. Morals and honesty are things you have repeatedly displayed that you lack.

You gave a nice generic response using right wing talking points but nothing specific. What "regulations" did Trump change for your "consulting business" that helped it thrive? Business consultants really aren't subject to much regulation at all. You're not licensed, or regulated and there are a LOT of flim flam artists with "business consultant" on their business cards. It's like hookers who call themselves "interior decorators".

Really man. Your response is utter bullshit. This from a 30-something small business owner, married, father, who manages to find the time, between building his business, helping his wife, supporting his family, to post over 30,000 times in 786 days. 40 times a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. I'm retired, live alone and I was under quarantinen for months and I didn't spend that much time posting on message boards. Who do you think you're fooling?
He lowered corporate taxes so he helped my business, which is management consulting. As to the regulations there are many that my clients benefitted from and this video will explain it to you nicely. I post frequently because I am either traveling or working from home now and it’s a nice stress reliever. Not trying to “fool” anyone.

Oh and not a surprise you live alone. You’re a terrible person.

That's why both you and Trump are always changing the goal lines. Every time Trump gets caught in a lie, or a scheme, he seeks to deflect. His whole "Anthony Scaramucchi hiring/Preibus firing/Sean Spicer quitting/Anthony Scaramucchi firing" thing was a deflect from the Congressional testimony of Bill Browder, the American businessman whose attacks on the Russian government lead to The Magnitsky Act. Browder's testimony was buried in the back pages and in late night by-lines, rather than being front and centre to inform the American people of the criminality of the Putin Regime.

But let's get back to the 3rd Republican crashing of the economy in the past 40 years. 200,000 dead Americans. 7 million Americans infected with covid19. 150,000 small businesses lost. Attempts to bully the scientists into supporting the Administrations lies about the virus and the vaccine to boost his election changes.

Then there's the cancellation of the all the police reform programs dealing with the over agressive policing of minorities and the poor, which results in the deaths of over 1000 people in police custody, each and every year - the most in any first world nation. Added to the human costs, American cities and communities are paying out hundreds of millions of taxpayers' dollars, each and every year, to settle claims of police brutality and wrongful death.

How much money is coming out of the pockets of each and every taxpayer in Louisville, to pay $12 million to the family of Breonna Taylor? Maricopa County residents paid out of $20 million to settle claims just against Joe Arpaio, when he was Sheriff. Americans want police reform. Trump has done nothing but encourage lawless behaviour by the police - telling them not to treat suspects "so gently" when putting them in the cruiser.

Trump wants the rioting. He's encouraging the "militias" to come out to "restore order". So far, this has resulted in multiple arrests and murders by militia members. Just like he's enjoying the disruption he's causing with the pandemic. The power to allow Americans to die is in his hands.

That's why both you and Trump are always changing the goal lines. Every time Trump gets caught in a lie, or a scheme, he seeks to deflect. His whole "Anthony Scaramucchi hiring/Preibus firing/Sean Spicer quitting/Anthony Scaramucchi firing" thing was a deflect from the Congressional testimony of Bill Browder, the American businessman whose attacks on the Russian government lead to The Magnitsky Act. Browder's testimony was buried in the back pages and in late night by-lines, rather than being front and centre to inform the American people of the criminality of the Putin Regime.

But let's get back to the 3rd Republican crashing of the economy in the past 40 years. 200,000 dead Americans. 7 million Americans infected with covid19. 150,000 small businesses lost. Attempts to bully the scientists into supporting the Administrations lies about the virus and the vaccine to boost his election changes.

Then there's the cancellation of the all the police reform programs dealing with the over agressive policing of minorities and the poor, which results in the deaths of over 1000 people in police custody, each and every year - the most in any first world nation. Added to the human costs, American cities and communities are paying out hundreds of millions of taxpayers' dollars, each and every year, to settle claims of police brutality and wrongful death.

How much money is coming out of the pockets of each and every taxpayer in Louisville, to pay $12 million to the family of Breonna Taylor? Maricopa County residents paid out of $20 million to settle claims just against Joe Arpaio, when he was Sheriff. Americans want police reform. Trump has done nothing but encourage lawless behaviour by the police - telling them not to treat suspects "so gently" when putting them in the cruiser.

Trump wants the rioting. He's encouraging the "militias" to come out to "restore order". So far, this has resulted in multiple arrests and murders by militia members. Just like he's enjoying the disruption he's causing with the pandemic. The power to allow Americans to die is in his hands.
You just validated every single thing in the OP, Dufus. Thank you.

OP woke up and discovered someone finished the CoCo Puffs and left an empty box.
EVerything he said was true.....the dems are truely evil people

Only ACB is not allowed to adopt black kids....why? Because she's a republican and we can't have them fucking our racist narrative......that's what's really happnening

Oh, I'm so hurt. A stupid, lying internet troll, who is hell bent on destroying American thinks I'm a bad person. I'm going to plunge into a deep depression and contemplate suicide now.

I live alone by CHOICE, A$$hat. I have retired with sufficient resources to be living my own best life, in a private residence (not government owned or subsidized), in a small resort town. I haven't been posting any near as much as you do. Now that quarantine has ended, and our community recreation facilities and services re-opened, I've been going shopping and visiting the nearby towns with friends, as well as gardening, harvesting, canning and other good summer fun.

Sadly, we have no Fall Fairs, or I'd be entering my jams this year. They turned out well. 40 posts a day. With a business and a young family to raise. When I worked on Bay Street, I wasn't posting here. Every billable hour I could muster was being worked and billed. I wasn't posting here for free. Which leads me to believe that you aren't either.

Oh, I'm so hurt. A stupid, lying internet troll, who is hell bent on destroying American thinks I'm a bad person. I'm going to plunge into a deep depression and contemplate suicide now.

I live alone by CHOICE, A$$hat. I have retired with sufficient resources to be living my own best life, in a private residence (not government owned or subsidized), in a small resort town. I haven't been posting any near as much as you do. Now that quarantine has ended, and our community recreation facilities and services re-opened, I've been going shopping and visiting the nearby towns with friends, as well as gardening, harvesting, canning and other good summer fun.

Sadly, we have no Fall Fairs, or I'd be entering my jams this year. They turned out well. 40 posts a day. With a business and a young family to raise. When I worked on Bay Street, I wasn't posting here. Every billable hour I could muster was being worked and billed. I wasn't posting here for free. Which leads me to believe that you aren't either.
I post Now and just finished watching the Pats game. You’re a lonely old hag and I don’t work via billable hours LOL. So are you going to answer my question or eat another donut and get fatter?

New Topics

Forum List

Back