Democrats Never Talk About Their Plans for America, It’s Always Fear-mongering Lies

Trump is Hitler, so everyone give up your guns and defund the police like Hitler did!

Russia is trying to steal the election, so eliminate all voter ID requirements and send in your ballots with no chain of custody!

Trump murdered 200,000 with a virus so everyone go to Chinatown without masks and lets open the borders!

Whites are racists, and Barrett should not be allowed to adopt black kids because she’s white!

Republicans are racists, so us whites can drive our Prius to downtown and burn down black owned businesses and communities then go home to our lily white suburbs!

6 hours after the first Trump rally there’s a spike in people being diagnosed with the Chinese virus, because we all know symptoms and test results are immediately known, but please riot, you won’t get it!

Trump is lazy and does nothing, and Trump is working hard to destroy America!

It goes on and on and on. But the guy who’s been in DC for 5 decades and has accomplished zero will cure cancer if he’s elected.
How are you not dead from being too dumb to breathe?

The democrats actually have a platform on Biden’s website. Trump does not on his. Your moron in chief is screaming about Biden destroying the suburbs by letting black people move in. Anarchy and destruction of America. Biden has lots of policy which you fuckers tune out because all you can focus on is name calling... Marxist! Etc...
Generalizations that can’t be measured are meaningless drivel.
Clearly you haven’t read the platforms. I have.

Trump is Hitler, so everyone give up your guns and defund the police like Hitler did!

Russia is trying to steal the election, so eliminate all voter ID requirements and send in your ballots with no chain of custody!

Trump murdered 200,000 with a virus so everyone go to Chinatown without masks and lets open the borders!

Whites are racists, and Barrett should not be allowed to adopt black kids because she’s white!

Republicans are racists, so us whites can drive our Prius to downtown and burn down black owned businesses and communities then go home to our lily white suburbs!

6 hours after the first Trump rally there’s a spike in people being diagnosed with the Chinese virus, because we all know symptoms and test results are immediately known, but please riot, you won’t get it!

It goes on and on and on. But the guy who’s been in DC for 5 decades and has accomplished zero will cure cancer if he’s elected.

The democrats actually have a platform on Biden’s website. Trump does not on his. Your moron in chief is screaming about Biden destroying the suburbs by letting black people move in. Anarchy and destruction of America. Biden has lots of policy which you fuckers tune out because all you can focus on is name calling... Marxist! Etc...
Here's Trumps second term agenda, posted on his website. Trump also had a publicly posted plan for the 2016 election along with his picks for the Supreme Court Justice. More Important is the substance of his plans which you will hear next Tuesday during the debate, assuming Biden shows up.

Platform: Raise taxes, defund the military and the police, fund the green new deal, listen to Sanders and AOC. LOL
If you can show all of those to me from his platform I’ll eat my hat. It’s a trucker hat that I hiked in all day. Otherwise let’s both agree you’re a big fat liar. Emphasis on all 3 words.

Your link goes to a donation site and he did say he would raise taxes. He does support the green new deal. He supports spending less for the police and the military. Enjoy your meal.

The only cards the Dems have to play are Hate and Fear. What they actually want to do is so destructive and unpopular, that they have to gaslight voters to support them.

Wow! Sounds like you have a pretty good bead on the current situation, though you left out trump and trumper efforts to keep Democrats from voting or the mail in ballots (like he uses) from being counted in a futile attempt to cling to power. Doubt cancer will be cured during the Biden administration, also. Other than that, not bad.
Mail in ballots must be requested not sent out in a mass mailing and any voter fraud should be punished by a min of 10 yrs in a maximum security prison.
I would have no problem with that, if it were the law in a state. I particularly like the 10 year prison sentence, on any federal election, believing, it is up to states to decide how serious it is in local or state office elections. On the Federal side, would not mind if it were the minimum rather than maximum. Doubt I would miss anybody being gone.

Wow! Sounds like you have a pretty good bead on the current situation, though you left out trump and trumper efforts to keep Democrats from voting or the mail in ballots (like he uses) from being counted in a futile attempt to cling to power. Doubt cancer will be cured during the Biden administration, also. Other than that, not bad.
Mail in ballots must be requested not sent out in a mass mailing and any voter fraud should be punished by a min of 10 yrs in a maximum security prison.
I would have no problem with that, if it were the law in a state. I particularly like the 10 year prison sentence, on any federal election, believing, it is up to states to decide how serious it is in local or state office elections. On the Federal side, would not mind if it were the minimum rather than maximum. Doubt I would miss anybody being gone.
We agree. World must be ending.

Here's Trumps second term agenda, posted on his website. Trump also had a publicly posted plan for the 2016 election along with his picks for the Supreme Court Justice. More Important is the substance of his plans which you will hear next Tuesday during the debate, assuming Biden shows up.

That’s not a platform. That is bullet points about what his platform will be. His website claims he would will just wing it in speeches below.

From the campaign website:
“President Trump will further illuminate these plans during his acceptance speech Thursday at the Republican National Convention. Over the coming weeks, the President will be sharing additional details about his plans through policy-focused speeches on the campaign trail.”

Platform: Raise taxes, defund the military and the police, fund the green new deal, listen to Sanders and AOC. LOL
If you can show all of those to me from his platform I’ll eat my hat. It’s a trucker hat that I hiked in all day. Otherwise let’s both agree you’re a big fat liar. Emphasis on all 3 words.

Your link goes to a donation site and he did say he would raise taxes. He does support the green new deal. He supports spending less for the police and the military. Enjoy your meal.
First time on a political site? They beg you for money even if you think about the URL. You have to hit the x in the top right to enter the site. I appreciate you clicking though.. sorry I didn’t warn you.

None of what you typed is in the platform. He has committed to rolling back tax breaks from the wealthy (over $400k) and businesses if you want to scream taxes are going up, but they need to on those groups - that’s me and we can afford it.

That’s not a platform. That is bullet points about what his platform will be. His website claims he would will just wing it in speeches below.

From the campaign website:
“President Trump will further illuminate these plans during his acceptance speech Thursday at the Republican National Convention. Over the coming weeks, the President will be sharing additional details about his plans through policy-focused speeches on the campaign trail.”
What specific plan would you like to see? You have the floor.

First time on a political site? They beg you for money even if you think about the URL. You have to hit the x in the top right to enter the site. I appreciate you clicking though.. sorry I didn’t warn you.

None of what you typed is in the platform. He has committed to rolling back tax breaks from the wealthy (over $400k) and businesses if you want to scream taxes are going up, but they need to on those groups - that’s me and we can afford it.
So he will raise taxes. Yes or no? Mine will go up. He does support spending less on the military and supports states and counties that want to defund the police. He has stated he supports the green new deal. How frequently will you deny this? What of the above does he not support and I am mistaken?

So he will raise taxes. Yes or no? Mine will go up. He does support spending less on the military and supports states and counties that want to defund the police. He has stated he supports the green new deal. How frequently will you deny this? What of the above does he not support and I am mistaken?

Taxes up on the rich like me, and apparently you is in the platform. taxes on regular people is not going up.

He didn’t agree to green new deal. In fact he published his own policy statement apart from the green new deal. It’s 150 pages if you want to read I’ll link. Yes I read it.

Defund is eliminating funding. He never claimed he would defund the military. That’s insane. He has not supported eliminating police either. Crazy.

Everything you posted is right wing talking points. Here’s the stuff in the platform.. goes on and on with detail.

The plans for the U.S. that the republicans have articulated and trump has tried to put into practice represent only the horror of an authoritarian dictatorship, in which each American is just a pawn and a slave to a small group of the elite, many are deemed second-class citizens, and freedom has been eradicated. Their version of the future is a vision of a poverty-stricken hell.

The Democratic Party is at least into preserving the U.S. Constitution, liberty, making "justice for all" a reality, and fixing the problems that prevent us from having a better quality of life. the republicans want us to move backwards. The Democrats want us to move forward.
So let me get this straight...the guy that gave us one of the best economies in history wants to give us a "poverty-stricken hell" but the guy who espouses policies that will make us the next Venezuela wants us to "move forward"?

Do you even believe the bullshit you're putting out here, Lysistrata? The Democrats don't want us to move forward...they want to take us towards their vision of progressive "heaven" where we all wallow in poverty equally while the elites (liberal leaders) live in luxury!

But you want to take us all back to the "nirvana" of 1800, when all but white males of a "Christian" persuasion were subjugated or enslaved. You folks have had ample opportunity to explain yourselves and your policies and have not done so. Why would you think that the rest of us would want anything to do with the republican platform? Why would anyone vote for trump, considering his record.

More alt-right blather. Undermine faith in government institutions by politicizing them. Check. Attack the free press for just doing their jobs. Check. Ignore a pandemic that has killed over 200K people because it wasn't worthy of notice. Check. Undermine a basic Constitutional freedom by insinuating the the process is "rigged". Check. I'm sorry, who's doing the fear mongering again? :)

There's a spike in cases after Trump rallies because almost no one wears masks. Because dear leader doesn't wear one. The transmission method of this virus has been known for months. Doesn't take a genius to know why there's a spike. It only takes a few asymptomatic people showing up to do the damage.
View attachment 393545
Nice picture of trump's America but where's his great health care plan for them? So far, he and the republicans are trying to end their ACA with no back up plan for them.
The ACA was designed to fail by the very people who created it, Jason! It was always supposed to be a poison pill that would have to be replaced by Medicare for all.

The ACA was a starting point. By my recollection, it was 15 months in discussion and legislating. Republicans were able to get almost 120 "suggestions" they had put into the bill. And still, it largely passed along party lines.
What did Republicans do then? Offer a plan of their own? Convene congressional committees to discuss refining and overhauling the ACA? Nope. They spent the next 8 years on meaningless repeal votes until Trump blows
into town and then it's repeal and replace...then just repeal. Until finally, a couple of Senators stood up and said no. And still, Republicans and conservatives persist. Can't get it done by legislation, so we'll have the courts do
it...all still without offering any plan of their own. Cowards. Time to show them the door.

Like it or not, the ACA did what it was supposed to. Now it enjoys immense popularity across party lines. But don't blame the framers of the ACA for the march to Universal healthcare. That one is squarely on the people
who've been trying to undermine the law for a decade.

Taxes up on the rich like me, and apparently you is in the platform. taxes on regular people is not going up.

He didn’t agree to green new deal. In fact he published his own policy statement apart from the green new deal. It’s 150 pages if you want to read I’ll link. Yes I read it.

Defund is eliminating funding. He never claimed he would defund the military. That’s insane. He has not supported eliminating police either. Crazy.

Everything you posted is right wing talking points. Here’s the stuff in the platform.. goes on and on with detail.

We will see in the debates. Curious how he answers these questions and if he is honest. You are also dishonest as you know Biden is a puppet for Harris, AOC and their ilk.

Thank you for your continuing promotion of Russian propaganda, lies, and disinformation. Nothing you have posted in your diatribe is based on anything other than lies. Even FOX News has stopped promoting most of your bullshit because it's so divisive and detrimental to the American way of life, but not you.

Trump is losing the election so he's trying to create chaos in the process, from his attempted destruction of the post office, to his denial of the dangers of allowing the pandemic to ravage the nation, killing hundreds of thousands of Americans, unabated.

Nobody's being fooled by Trump, and nobody is being fooled by paid posters like you.

Thank you for your continuing promotion of Russian propaganda, lies, and disinformation. Nothing you have posted in your diatribe is based on anything other than lies. Even FOX News has stopped promoting most of your bullshit because it's so divisive and detrimental to the American way of life, but not you.

Trump is losing the election so he's trying to create chaos in the process, from his attempted destruction of the post office, to his denial of the dangers of allowing the pandemic to ravage the nation, killing hundreds of thousands of Americans, unabated.

Nobody's being fooled by Trump, and nobody is being fooled by paid posters like you.
Do I get a dollar for every quote that Trump is Hitler, Trump is responsible for every ChiCom virus death, Barrett attacked for adopting blacks, whites burning down black communities? You already validated the Russian bullshit in your reply.

More alt-right blather. Undermine faith in government institutions by politicizing them. Check. Attack the free press for just doing their jobs. Check. Ignore a pandemic that has killed over 200K people because it wasn't worthy of notice. Check. Undermine a basic Constitutional freedom by insinuating the the process is "rigged". Check. I'm sorry, who's doing the fear mongering again? :)

There's a spike in cases after Trump rallies because almost no one wears masks. Because dear leader doesn't wear one. The transmission method of this virus has been known for months. Doesn't take a genius to know why there's a spike. It only takes a few asymptomatic people showing up to do the damage.
View attachment 393545
Nice picture of trump's America but where's his great health care plan for them? So far, he and the republicans are trying to end their ACA with no back up plan for them.
The ACA was designed to fail by the very people who created it, Jason! It was always supposed to be a poison pill that would have to be replaced by Medicare for all.

The ACA was a starting point. By my recollection, it was 15 months in discussion and legislating. Republicans were able to get almost 120 "suggestions" they had put into the bill. And still, it largely passed along party lines.
What did Republicans do then? Offer a plan of their own? Convene congressional committees to discuss refining and overhauling the ACA? Nope. They spent the next 8 years on meaningless repeal votes until Trump blows
into town and then it's repeal and replace...then just repeal. Until finally, a couple of Senators stood up and said no. And still, Republicans and conservatives persist. Can't get it done by legislation, so we'll have the courts do
it...all still without offering any plan of their own. Cowards. Time to show them the door.

Like it or not, the ACA did what it was supposed to. Now it enjoys immense popularity across party lines. But don't blame the framers of the ACA for the march to Universal healthcare. That one is squarely on the people
who've been trying to undermine the law for a decade.
Is that why Obama had to keep lying about it, it was just too awesomely awesome?

We will see in the debates. Curious how he answers these questions and if he is honest. You are also dishonest as you know Biden is a puppet for Harris, AOC and their ilk.

At least "Harris, AOC and their ilk" are working on behalf of the voters of America - the people who elected them, and not for their own interests.

Republicans have crashed the economy again. The wealthy get richer, the working class gets wiped out - again. Tried to destroy health care for the American workers. Blocked overrtime for low wage workers, and reproductive healthcare for women, all to pander to the right wing religious minority in the country.

The minority rule of the Republican Party is about to come to a crashing halt. Twice the American people have voted for change, and twice the Republican Party has refused to allow that to happen. Two economic crashes 12 years apart will end you.

The pandemic, which Republicans continue to deny is a problem even as 200,000 Americans die, will end you. Of course the Party who told you to fear "death panels" is now telling you that only the old, the sick, and minorities are dying so that really isn't a problem for you is it?

At least "Harris, AOC and their ilk" are working on behalf of the voters of America - the people who elected them, and not for their own interests.

Republicans have crashed the economy again. The wealthy get richer, the working class gets wiped out - again. Tried to destroy health care for the American workers. Blocked overrtime for low wage workers, and reproductive healthcare for women, all to pander to the right wing religious minority in the country.

The minority rule of the Republican Party is about to come to a crashing halt. Twice the American people have voted for change, and twice the Republican Party has refused to allow that to happen. Two economic crashes 12 years apart will end you.

The pandemic, which Republicans continue to deny is a problem even as 200,000 Americans die, will end you. Of course the Party who told you to fear "death panels" is now telling you that only the old, the sick, and minorities are dying so that really isn't a problem for you is it?
At least "Harris, AOC and their ilk" are working on behalf of the voters of America
Name one thing. Bill numbers please.

Forum List

Back