Democrats Need to Drop the Gun-Control Issue

I recently changed my stance on gun-control. I think it's a dead-end and only harms the Democratic Party.

Guns and the violence that accompanies it are too embedded in American culture, they enshrined it in their Constitution for Christ's sake.

Moreover, Americans are too fearful to ever put down their guns, so the Democrats need to wise up and just drop the issue.

At the very least change their stance and go full-bore in the opposite direction, I say flood the country w/guns and ammunition, let them buy weapons till their wallets burst.

However, at the same time, they need to promote gun safety and consequences for the lack thereof. Every gun owner should be insured, if not, they should be held financially and criminally liable if/when necessary.

Also, keep better track of them, that goes w/the previous sentence.

Let people get and keep their guns to theirheartscontent, but let's all be safe about it.
Marc, do you know what will make the Dems stop the gun control shit?

Black people threaten to vote GOP if they don't drop it. You will have the Dem groveling at your feet.

At the very least change their stance and go full-bore in the opposite direction, I say flood the country w/guns and ammunition, let them buy weapons till their wallets burst.

That's been the plan in the DemoKKKrat-run shithole cities for the past 40 years. It's the second part of the left's century-long black genocide program (the first being Planned Parenthood). Keep voting for them, it's going great!

Marc, do you know what will make the Dems stop the gun control shit?

Black people threaten to vote GOP if they don't drop it. You will have the Dem groveling at your feet.
Why would Black people vote for a party that's openly hostile to them?

It isn't hostile to them.......they just don't focus on skin color.

Meanwhile, the democrat party is openly destructive to black, hispanic and asian Americans......they refuse to allow the children of these minority groups escape democrat party controlled schools that refuse to teach math, english or any useful skill....and they are actively trying keep asians out of our colleges and universities and they are bringing in hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens from Mexico to compete with black, hispanic and white Americans in the work force........and shipping jobs to China...their ally....

Hold on, what military-grade weapon did they sell him?

There's your criminal offense. They are not allowed to sell military-grade weapons to civilians and civilians are not allowed to buy them.

An AR-15 is military grade. It's identical to the M16 used by the military except it can't fire full auto.

Shit head.......you keep lying....

When he went into the gun store, he went through a background check....a Federal, Mandatory, background check.....no one in his life had him committed...if they had, it would have popped up on the background check...

Not the point. YOu can just look at his picture and tell he's not right in the head. Ten minutes of interaction with him should have confirmed that.

The fact that the National Rampage Association has watered down teh background check system is the problem.

But you have a point, relying on the government to identify all the nuts is problematic in a free country.

So I have a simple solution. You sell a gun to Joker Holmes, and the families of his victims can sue you into the fucking poor house. They can sue the manufacturer into the poor house.

I promise you, the Gun Industry would stop selling to crazy people. They'd make damned sure that if someone shows up at their store acting crazy, they'd do more to stop him.

Meanwhile, the democrat party is openly destructive to black, hispanic and asian Americans......they refuse to allow the children of these minority groups escape democrat party controlled schools that refuse to teach math, english or any useful skill....and they are actively trying keep asians out of our colleges and universities and they are bringing in hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens from Mexico to compete with black, hispanic and white Americans in the work force........and shipping jobs to China...their ally....

Uh, sorry, man, last time I checked, the only people shipping jobs to China are big businesses... you know, Republicans.

Kind of the same thing with undocumented workers. It's white Republicans who are hiring them, because they don't want to pay black people a decent wage to do shitty jobs, which is just as good, Americans don't want to do those shitty jobs.

School Choice is a scam. It doesn't work, and it wastes resources. Again, Milwaukee tried this, and it failed miserably.

No one is being kept out of a university. "I had to go to UIC instead of Harvard" isn't being kept out.

There's your criminal offense. They are not allowed to sell military-grade weapons to civilians and civilians are not allowed to buy them.

An AR-15 is military grade. It's identical to the M16 used by the military except it can't fire full auto.

When he went into the gun store, he went through a background check....a Federal, Mandatory, background check.....no one in his life had him committed...if they had, it would have popped up on the background check...

Not the point. YOu can just look at his picture and tell he's not right in the head. Ten minutes of interaction with him should have confirmed that.

The fact that the National Rampage Association has watered down teh background check system is the problem.

But you have a point, relying on the government to identify all the nuts is problematic in a free country.

So I have a simple solution. You sell a gun to Joker Holmes, and the families of his victims can sue you into the fucking poor house. They can sue the manufacturer into the poor house.

I promise you, the Gun Industry would stop selling to crazy people. They'd make damned sure that if someone shows up at their store acting crazy, they'd do more to stop him.

The background check hasn't been watered down, you lying shithead....... your God, government simply can't do anything well..............on top of that, the anti-gun extremists don't want background checks to work, they want criminals to get guns through straw buyers....they can't push emotional buttons without bodies on the ground...

if we kept actual gun criminals locked up, the gun control movement would die out....you need blood and bodies to push your agenda...so you keep letting known, repeat, violent gun offenders out on bail...so they can keep shooting people...and out of jail on short sentences...so they can keep shooting people....

You are the problem.

The AR-15 is not military grade as you just pointed out, you doofus..it isn't capable of 3 round burst or fully automatic fire...you idiot......

Uh, sorry, man, last time I checked, the only people shipping jobs to China are big businesses... you know, Republicans.

Kind of the same thing with undocumented workers. It's white Republicans who are hiring them, because they don't want to pay black people a decent wage to do shitty jobs, which is just as good, Americans don't want to do those shitty jobs.

School Choice is a scam. It doesn't work, and it wastes resources. Again, Milwaukee tried this, and it failed miserably.

No one is being kept out of a university. "I had to go to UIC instead of Harvard" isn't being kept out.

Shit head.....the big business is now fully on board with the democrats.....just ask big tech and the other big industries......you dumb ass...

School choice works like a charm.....especially when the democrat party controlled teachers unions are kept from crippling the programs...

No...the democrat party saying.....you are Asian so you can't go to Harvard because you actually qualify to go there, is racism...not choice, you idiot.....

The background check hasn't been watered down, you lying shithead....... your God, government simply can't do anything well..............on top of that, the anti-gun extremists don't want background checks to work, they want criminals to get guns through straw buyers....they can't push emotional buttons without bodies on the ground...

Every time Congress meets to tighten up background checks, the National Rampage Association is out there fighting it. Even after a tragedy like Sandy Hook.

No...the democrat party saying.....you are Asian so you can't go to Harvard because you actually qualify to go there, is racism...not choice, you idiot.....

No, it's a choice. Do we go strictly by test scores, or do we take other factors into account? And yes, one racial group having a much greater degree of racism should be a factor. Asian-Americans have encountered racism, to be sure, but nothing on the level of what Black people have, to this very day.

Boo-hoo, you had to go to UIC. So what? If you are bright, you'll still do well.

School choice works like a charm.....especially when the democrat party controlled teachers unions are kept from crippling the programs...
Actually, it fails just as often as it succeeds, for a variety of reasons.

Now, I say this as a product of Parochial schools. I admit, I got more opporunities and a better level of education than I would have gotten in a public school. But it was a miserable experience, which is why I'm a flaming atheist today and mock religion whenever given the opportunity.

That said. - Main reason why I did well. My parents were paying for it. They were involved. They were invested. You give a parent who doesn't give a shit a voucher, they aren't going to give more of a shit when little Timmy or Little Jamal goes to a parochial school.

Second problem with school choice. It tends to stratify students. The main problem I have with my Catholic Education is that I didn't really interact with non-Catholics until College, and didn't interact with non-white until High School. I mean, seriously, I didn't have a clue. You give people school choice, they'll send their kids to schools that are for people like them. The real world doesn't work like that.

Third problem- Choice works both ways. My Catholic school didn't take kids with disabilities, or kids with disciplinary problems, or kids who were really poor.

Fourth problem, who gets them? Every person scraping together the tuition to get their kid into a private school now will demand a voucher if they become available. That will mean LESS money to go around, not more.

Yeah..Nike? Google? Facebook? Amazon? Twitter?

The wealthiest companies in this country are all left wing democrat controlled companies....

The AR-15 is not military grade as you just pointed out, you doofus..it isn't capable of 3 round burst or fully automatic fire...you idiot......

Um, okay. So what?

The range, hitting power, accuracy are still the same.

Should point out that full automatic assault rifles didn't really become a thing until WWII.

They are the same, the rifle doesn't give them any advantage as actually looking at mass public shootings shows.......

There is only one mass public shooting where the rifle had an advantage in the shooting, and that was Las Vegas, where the range was over 200 yards......but he was also firing into a tightly packed crowd of over 22,000 people, at night, from a concealed and fortified position.......with his initial shooting masked by the concert.

And if the crowed wasn't trapped in that concert arena, he wouldn't have been able to kill as many since they would have run away or found cover.....since shooting at moving targets at hundreds of yards is almost impossible for all but expertly trained shooters...

At the range of every other mass public shooting a rifle has no advantage over pistols or shotguns.......

again.....at the range of a mass public shooting the AR-15 is no better than a pump action shotgun....as are 2 handguns......you idiot...

Boulder....used an AR-15 with magazines that held more than 10 bullets.. 10 killed.....

Virginia Tech...2 pistols, one with 10 round magazine..... 32 killed.

Do you see that the AR-15 killed fewer people than the 2 pistols?

Boulder...10 killed with an AR-15 rifle and regular magazines ( holding more than 10 bullets)

Luby's Cafe..... 2 pistols....24 killed.

Do you see that the 2 pistols killed more than the AR-15?

Do you know what the difference was between these attacks?

The cops immediately responded and shot at the attacker in boulder, causing him to stop shooting unarmed victims, and then he shot himself....

Virginia Tech and Luby's Cafe, the police didn't get there, and at Luby's Cafe, the one woman who could have shot and killed the attacker had to leave her gun in her car because of stupid gun free zone laws....

Boulder AR-15 with magazines that hold more than 10 bullets...you know, regular magazines..... 10 killed...

Kerch, Russia, Polytechnic school shooting.... 5 shot, pump action shotgun...which means it had 5 shells which is 5 less than 10........20 killed 70 wounded.

Do you see that the AR-15 killed fewer people than the 5 shot, pump action shotgun?

The difference? The Russian police station was 100 yards away from the school...and it still took them 10 minutes to get to the school...and he managed to kill 20 people with a 5 shot, pump action shotgun....10 more than the Boulder shooter with a rifle and a regular sized magazine...

So again.......in a mass public shooting the number of bullets in the gun magazine don't mean anything......the gun doesn't make the difference....

What makes the difference?

1) if the target is a gun free zone, more people get killed.

2) if someone starts shooting at the attacker, they commit suicide, or surrender, or runaway....

That is what you don't understand and don't care to understand since you simply have a mental issue when it comes to the AR-15 rifle.

That rifle had no special advantage in a mass public shooting.

Long before I'll accept insurance for gun owners.....I will demand insurance against stupid voters......

One Constitutional Right is FAR more dangerous than the other....and it is NOT guns

The wealthiest companies in this country are all left wing democrat controlled companies....

Okay, but that's only because the Republicans got taken over by the crazies...

You know, the kind of crazy who thinks that a maniac dressed like the Joker has a right to buy a machine gun because the Founding Slave Rapists couldn't define a militia coherently.

They are the same, the rifle doesn't give them any advantage as actually looking at mass public shootings shows.......

There is only one mass public shooting where the rifle had an advantage in the shooting, and that was Las Vegas, where the range was over 200 yards......but he was also firing into a tightly packed crowd of over 22,000 people, at night, from a concealed and fortified position.......with his initial shooting masked by the concert.

Uh, Sandy Hook. Aurora. Stoneman High School..

Look, guy, you can go into your gun wanking all day, but the rest of us are a little tired of the nonsense.

The ironic thing is, your ability to wank off to your guns wouldn't be impeded by making them harder for the crazies to get.

Okay, but that's only because the Republicans got taken over by the crazies...

You know, the kind of crazy who thinks that a maniac dressed like the Joker has a right to buy a machine gun because the Founding Slave Rapists couldn't define a militia coherently.

Uh, Sandy Hook. Aurora. Stoneman High School..

Look, guy, you can go into your gun wanking all day, but the rest of us are a little tired of the nonsense.

The ironic thing is, your ability to wank off to your guns wouldn't be impeded by making them harder for the crazies to get.
Do you know what that guy was wearing when he bought his firearms? I don't think you do.

Do you know what that guy was wearing when he bought his firearms? I don't think you do.

You mean was he in his full Joker Costume? Probably not.

but seriously, look at this guy... just from the picture you can tell something isn't right about him.

1623604373423.png

Forum List

Back