Democrats Must Impeach Cuomo

They need to show Republicans what it looks like to take a stand against conduct unbecoming of the office being held. If Cuomo doesn't resign, and Democratic voices calling for it need to be the loudest, they absolutely must impeach him.

Not unless you impeach Cruz, Hawley and Cawthorn and well you guys failed to impeach tramp twice and he deserved it.
You guys? Cruz didn’t do anything impeachable. Stupid, self centered and dickish, yes, impeachable no.

Cruz, Pelosi, Newsom...all did a stupid thing and should face the consequences from their voters. Cuomo’s action, like Trump’s, go beyond that. Democrats need to show Republicans the right way. Ignoring Cuomo isn’t the right way.
Call me jaded, but I didn't see what Slick did with Monica or what Trump did in Ukraine was sufficient to "convict" and remove from office. Clinton sexually harassed an employee. Not ok. But ... he was on the way out, and what he did didn't really affect his ability to do his potus job. Trump simply saw nothing wrong in strong arming people like Tony Soprano to hurt his enemies. Extortion as politics. LOL The dems but the brakes to him, and didn't have much option.

Cuomo is just a governor so it's a little different. The question for the dems is can they continue with him as Governor? I think he's actually admitted to speaking with a younger woman about her being raped, and then asking how she'd feel dating an older man. And people can say innocent till proven guilty, and I'd agree. But the hits are gonna keep coming. These cannot be the only incidents. Women (and men) who are harassed will keep quiet because they fear retribution and being held out to ridicule. But once one comes forward, so will others.

They need to show Republicans what it looks like to take a stand against conduct unbecoming of the office being held. If Cuomo doesn't resign, and Democratic voices calling for it need to be the loudest, they absolutely must impeach him.

My Gawd---the time to impeach Cuomo was when he and the OTHER DEM governors were purposely spreading Covid around in Nursing homes killing people or way before when he was running a host of crimes. The dems didn't give a shit then and still dont now--------not really. They are only upset that the families of the dead and infected are now gunning for his crooked his ass.

Oh he has to step down? REALLY this is what you want from a man who stoled millions and murdered thousands?

stoled? Try again! That's not a word.

Well it is, but it'd apply more to Rudy

filling 2.jpg

Forum List

Back