Democrats Must Impeach Cuomo

They need to show Republicans what it looks like to take a stand against conduct unbecoming of the office being held. If Cuomo doesn't resign, and Democratic voices calling for it need to be the loudest, they absolutely must impeach him.

My Gawd---the time to impeach Cuomo was when he and the OTHER DEM governors were purposely spreading Covid around in Nursing homes killing people or way before when he was running a host of crimes. The dems didn't give a shit then and still dont now--------not really. They are only upset that the families of the dead and infected are now gunning for his crooked his ass.

Oh he has to step down? REALLY this is what you want from a man who stoled millions and murdered thousands?

stoled? Try again! That's not a word.

They need to show Republicans what it looks like to take a stand against conduct unbecoming of the office being held. If Cuomo doesn't resign, and Democratic voices calling for it need to be the loudest, they absolutely must impeach him.

Biden did much worse. Assaulted women, showered with his young daughter, sniffs and fondles school aged girls.

You failed to do it with Clinton, too late you set the standard for future leaders.

Maybe...but he is innocent until proven guilty. Or is this no longer America?

Had you investigated and impeached Cuomo when the Nursing Home Covid19 Scandal was first reported instead of defending him and allowing the media with the help of his idiot fake Covid Quarantine brother Fredo attempt to cover it up... perhaps you would have shown us something.

Now...it's the political equivalent of torpedoing a sunken ship.

Governor Cuomo has massive ego and a thin skin. He cannot handle criticism, nor is he likely to resign.

I agree but he can be recalled. I doubt those dumb New Yorkers will do it though.

He is one from many. Progs are empowered now. So they can be magnanamous and gift one for the party. While Progs condemn Non Progs of this, it is a massive problem within their own. That is why if an economic downturn happens we will go back to eras they condemn. And those who have been uplifted if the sucked at it or were fast tracked will suffer.

Didn't they do that with Al Franken? What did that get them?

Hopefully he'll do a Spitzer. Now THAT one mystified me. What led Spitzer into his darkness is beyond me. Cuomo .... seems a little more like a run of the mill creep.

I don't give him much blame on the nursing home thing. I don't see his options. But it's not like I'm ever voting for a guy for president who's from New Yawk and has a name ending in a vowel. (-:

Didn't they do that with Al Franken? What did that get them?
The dems do play by different rules that republicans in issues of personal more, I'll agree. But I'm not sure Franken ever admitted to what Cuomo has. Franken was self admittedly a jerk. And I never thought his humor was humorous.

Franken was probably a bit "handy" too. But that was "ok" at one time.

It’s interesting that the thing that has gotten so much negative media coverage for Cuomo is the three women making sexual harassment allegations against him and not the nursing home scandal that caused the death of thousands of seniors. Don’t misunderstand both are important but it sure looks like on the outrage meter sex is ranking higher than old people dying.

Looks like he's following the same protocol most politicians follow in this situation: Issue apologies, hope it blows over, issue more apologies, hang on as long as possible until it's becoming ridiculous.

The egos these people have keep them holding on a lot longer than they should.

Looks like he's following the same protocol most politicians follow in this situation: Issue apologies, hope it blows over, issue more apologies, hang on as long as possible until it's becoming ridiculous.

The egos these people have keep them holding on a lot longer than they should.
It seems like addiction to me. Not a problem, not a problem, not a problem .... oh fuck I showed up stoned/drunk

As for nursing homes .... not a lot of good options, imo. NY got the virus under control and a lot of people died. I doubt anyone had better ideas, certainly no republicans

Not unless you impeach Cruz, Hawley and Cawthorn and well you guys failed to impeach tramp twice and he deserved it.
You guys? Cruz didn’t do anything impeachable. Stupid, self centered and dickish, yes, impeachable no.

Cruz, Pelosi, Newsom...all did a stupid thing and should face the consequences from their voters. Cuomo’s action, like Trump’s, go beyond that. Democrats need to show Republicans the right way. Ignoring Cuomo isn’t the right way.

Forum List

Back