Democrats Must Impeach Cuomo

They need to show Republicans what it looks like to take a stand against conduct unbecoming of the office being held. If Cuomo doesn't resign, and Democratic voices calling for it need to be the loudest, they absolutely must impeach him.

My Gawd---the time to impeach Cuomo was when he and the OTHER DEM governors were purposely spreading Covid around in Nursing homes killing people or way before when he was running a host of crimes. The dems didn't give a shit then and still dont now--------not really. They are only upset that the families of the dead and infected are now gunning for his crooked his ass.

Oh he has to step down? REALLY this is what you want from a man who stoled millions and murdered thousands?

They need to show Republicans what it looks like to take a stand against conduct unbecoming of the office being held. If Cuomo doesn't resign, and Democratic voices calling for it need to be the loudest, they absolutely must impeach him.

So, when they don't, are you going to finally admit that the Dem party is full of shit?

No, but I'll admit they are more akin to Republicans than I would like...

So, when they don't, are you going to finally admit that the Dem party is full of shit?

C'mon. . . not a dime's worth of difference between them.

Unlike our counter parts he will be investigated and if found to actually be responsible he will be held accountable. We don't blindly follow or excuse misbehaving based solely on party.
Well now that the GOP is in ruins and we are a one party system, like the Chinese government, I suppose the chimps will start eating themselves.

It's really the only option now.

Enjoy.

But as for corruption in government, where where you for people like Charley Rangel who did not pay his taxes and broke a long list of other laws? You only censure him? LOL. He got reelected and retired with a lavish package, courtesy of the American taxpayer.

I wonder if Cuomo did something to piss of the leaders in the DNC.

That must be it. Maybe he looked at Biden the wrong way or just started to laugh at him during one of his dementia fits.

Thank god. We agree that the duopoly is FULL OF FUCKING SHIT.

Now what.?

I think Cuomo should run for President. President of ARRP. After all, ARRP helps lobby for the Democrats.

1614697295785.png

The point of the demographic shift is to avoid such accountability.

After all, what you going to do, if they don't?

Vote republican?

LOL!

This is the future you have built for this country.

The monbats spent so much attention and energy hating on the awful Orange Man, that they couldn't see what was right under everyone's noses for nearly a year.

And only now, after all the tragic damage has been done, are they finally pulling their heads out of their asses?

Amazing.
Notice they all stayed quiet till the Orange man was gone.

For they knew that the Orange man would have tried to find more justice than the DNC will ever hand out.

They came for the elderly in nursing homes, and I did not say anything because I was not elderly

They came for the unborn, and I did not say anything because I was already born.

They came for the white folk, and I did not say anything cuz they were all implicitly racists anyway

They came for the rich, and I did not say anything because I was not rich.

Then they came for the Leftists, and I laughed my arse off!

Not unless you impeach Cruz, Hawley and Cawthorn and well you guys failed to impeach tramp twice and he deserved it.

So which democrat will replace Cuomo to continue the genocidal attacks on the population?

One proud fact is, there have been more black abortions than births.

Way to go New York, which is something you will never hear these roaches say on the news.

They did with Al Franken. Repubs learned nothing... sounding like cuomo will have to resign.

I feel like democrats feel a bit lost here, so I will try to help.

For the first time in their lives, they are grappling with the notion that their party might be capable of, not just doing something wrong, but doing something that is monstrously criminal.

Now lie down on a couch and tell us how that makes you feel, and where do you go from here?

Just try not to lose faith, the DNC will find a way...........................

New Topics

Forum List

Back