Democrats Melt Down, Attack Feinstein's Senility (While Ignoring Joe's) When They Think She Will Vote Against Ending Filibuster

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Yesterday, the left went completely over the slide when it appeared that they also might have trouble with another senator: Dianne Feinstein (D-CA). Feinstein said she didn’t see them abolishing it.

“I don’t see us abolishing the 60-vote threshold. I don’t.” Asked if she would vote to do away with it, she said, “This is the first time I’ve heard it. No one has proposed it. No one has talked to me about it. So it’s a non-issue.”

The Democratic anger in response to that was glorious to behold:"

"Feinstein is either a straight-up liar or has memory impairment that disqualifies her for her position. The filibuster is one of the most debated topics in the Senate and its abolishment was proposed repeatedly.
https://t.co/uH9r4yzfL6
— Sarah Kendzior (@sarahkendzior) May 27, 2021"

While Joe Dementia Biden babbles, cant remember where he is, & walks away from the podium in mid sentence without any concern from the Democrats, they completely SAVAGES Diane Feinstein while worried she will vote against ending the filibuster, despite her never saying she would.

:p

Left Melts Down When They Think Feinstein Might Be Against Abolishing Filibuster

"Yesterday, the left went completely over the slide when it appeared that they also might have trouble with another senator: Dianne Feinstein (D-CA). Feinstein said she didn’t see them abolishing it.

“I don’t see us abolishing the 60-vote threshold. I don’t.” Asked if she would vote to do away with it, she said, “This is the first time I’ve heard it. No one has proposed it. No one has talked to me about it. So it’s a non-issue.”

The Democratic anger in response to that was glorious to behold:"

"Feinstein is either a straight-up liar or has memory impairment that disqualifies her for her position. The filibuster is one of the most debated topics in the Senate and its abolishment was proposed repeatedly.
https://t.co/uH9r4yzfL6
— Sarah Kendzior (@sarahkendzior) May 27, 2021"

While Joe Dementia Biden babbles, cant remember where he is, & walks away from the podium in mid sentence without any concern from the Democrats, they completely SAVAGES Diane Feinstein while worried she will vote against ending the filibuster, despite her never saying she would.

:p

Left Melts Down When They Think Feinstein Might Be Against Abolishing Filibuster
But the interviews he gives about ice cream and all are really good and informative. Good to know he can at least eat that.

THIS is DIane Feinstein returning to the senate yesterday in a wheel chair no less.
She looks like she should be in hospice.

Power is heady.

645d1c4bce03d645d1c4bce03e.jpg

Forum List

Back