Democrats lose another court case on Voting Rights

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
The Supreme Court on Thursday upheld two Republican-backed ballot rules in the battleground state of Arizona, rejecting claims that they discriminate against racial minorities.
The 6-3 ruling, with the court's conservative justices in the majority, endorsed regulations designed to restrict so-called ballot harvesting and preventing voters from casting ballots outside their home precinct.

Comment:
The Corrupt Democrats lost another battle in their war on our Right to Vote.
Democrats are racist, liars, cheaters and losers.
Their voter fraud crimes and their election rigging crimes violate everyone's right to vote > EVERYONE > Black, White, Latino and Asian's Right to Vote
The Republicans are trying to protect everyone's Right to Vote from the Corrupt Democrat Party's voting rights crimes.

The Supreme Court on Thursday upheld two Republican-backed ballot rules in the battleground state of Arizona, rejecting claims that they discriminate against racial minorities.
The 6-3 ruling, with the court's conservative justices in the majority, endorsed regulations designed to restrict so-called ballot harvesting and preventing voters from casting ballots outside their home precinct.

Comment:
The Corrupt Democrats lost another battle in their war on our Right to Vote.
Democrats are racist, liars, cheaters and losers.
Their voter fraud crimes and their election rigging crimes violate everyone's right to vote > EVERYONE > Black, White, Latino and Asian's Right to Vote
The Republicans are trying to protect everyone's Right to Vote from the Corrupt Democrat Party's voting rights crimes.
Already a thread on this.

I say roll with it. Reassign the precints in Republican leaning areas, randomly, so that neighbors could fall into different precints, and all in new locations. Then send out the notification so that it looks like one of those junk mailings soliciting life insurance. Meanwhile, keep all democrat leaning precints the same, and go door to door delivering reminders as to where they are.

That's why they invented peel-off stamps and envelopes with self-adhesive.
Most of the return envelops I receive require wetting of the glue on the seal. I never lick envelops. I spray water from a mister on a paper towel and swipe it across the glue.

By the way, stamp prices are scheduled to go up soon (in August) so it's a good idea to stock up on FOREVER stamps right now. They're going from $0.55 to $0.58. (5.4% increase) I still have hundreds of stamps that I bought in the years gone by. I have a few from 2007 when the price was $0.41, soon to worth $0.58...a 41% gain.

USPS Forever Stamp Historical Prices​

Date:Price:
August 29, 2021$0.58 (proposed)
January 24, 2021$0.55
January 26, 2020$0.55
January 27, 2019$0.55
January 21, 2018$0.50
January 22, 2017$0.49
April 10, 2016$0.47
January 26, 2014$0.49
January 27, 2013$0.46
January 22, 2012$0.45