Democrats Lied About January 6

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Thank you to Representative Clyde for straightening things out.

---Rep. Clyde took issue with the title of the hearing, which was “The Capitol Insurrection: Unexplained Delays and Unanswered Questions.”---

---“Let’s be honest with the American people,” Clyde said. “It was not an insurrection. And we cannot call it that and be truthful.”---

The Rats lied????? :omg:

1621041985806.png

---Rep. Clyde took issue with the title of the hearing, which was “The Capitol Insurrection: Unexplained Delays and Unanswered Questions.”---

---“Let’s be honest with the American people,” Clyde said. “It was not an insurrection. And we cannot call it that and be truthful.”---

Why do you hate America so much, Trumptard?

More FAKE NEWS from the RUSSIAN PUNDIT.

LOL! A nobody backbencher sees an opportunity to ingratiate himself to Trump and the MAGA crowd and does so despite all visual evidence to the contrary.

Do you know where I think he learned that trick? I think he learned it from new GOP Conference chair Rep. Elise Stefanik who suddenly realized that she could take a giant leap in the House of Representatives if she suddenly became an unapologetic supporter and embraced Trump's lies about the election.

These people have no scruples whatsoever.

I knew it within 5 minutes of it happening.....................It was so staged. 14,000 hrs of tape hiding

why????

LOL! A nobody backbencher sees an opportunity to ingratiate himself to Trump and the MAGA crowd and does so despite all visual evidence to the contrary.

Do you know where I think he learned that trick? I think he learned it from new GOP Conference chair Rep. Elise Stefanik who suddenly realized that she could take a giant leap in the House of Representatives if she suddenly became an unapologetic supporter and embraced Trump's lies about the election.

Elise Stefanik of New York beats Texas’ Chip Roy for House GOP conference chair
Boy you stupid mother fucking idiot. Ashley Bobbits parents have to sue to find out who murdered her daughter you lying fucking scum bag pofs.

There is 14,000 hrs of tape they won't release you absolute brain dead fucking shop rat.

Folks when I was a young kid I actually worked as a stable boy. And I bring the language here. You libs are like horses too. Ya shit on everything. Pretty dumb for the head size, and stubborn jack asses. So you have to be talked to like horses

Last edited:

I knew it within 5 minutes of it happening.....................It was so staged. 14,000 hrs of tape hiding

why????

Of course it was staged. Like you say, from the start of the charade, we all knew it was staged.

The Trump cult is living in a complete alternative reality, where the world is flat, the moon is made of green cheese, and there was no insurrection by the soft-minded, deluded Trump cult.

14,000 hrs of film they won't release there John Kerrys bike buddy. Both you dumb fucks are off bikes I hope.........lol

why????

Of course it was staged. Like you say, from the start of the charade, we all knew it was staged.
Like election night at 11 pm. The Twilight Zone came. These people think we are as dumb as them..lolol

The Trump cult is living in a complete alternative reality, where the world is flat, the moon is made of green cheese, and there was no insurrection by the soft-minded, deluded Trump cult.

14,000 hrs of film they won't release there John Kerrys bike buddy. Both you dumb fucks are off bikes I hope.........lol

Hey, it's sloppy seconds, vomiting his "thoughts" on the board! lol

Hey, it's sloppy seconds, vomiting his "thoughts" on the board! lol

Shut up.

Boy you stupid mother fucking idiot. Ashley Bobbits parents have to sue to find out who murdered her daughter you lying fucking scum bag pofs.

There is 14,000 hrs of tape they won't believe you absolute brain dead fucking shop rat.
Yeah, you care SO much about Ashli Babbitt that you can't even be bothered to spell her first or her last name correctly.

Ashli Babbitt was a woman who had two restraining orders issued against her which clearly shows that she had anger management and impulse control problems.

I also find it odd that she spent 14 years in the Air Force. I mean, why did she leave with only 6 years to go before she could retire? Having served in the military myself, I know it's common for someone to serve one or maybe two hitches and then get out to go to school. But once you've put in 14 years, it's very odd for someone to leave without going for 20.

I feel sorry for the woman's family, but she wasn't murdered. She got conned by a man who's spent his life pretty much conning everyone, and she ended up doing something (breaking into the US Capitol) that any teenager without a HS diploma would know was against the law. Anybody who participates in a riot with thousands of other people should understand that they might face lethal force from law enforcement.

"These people think we are as dumb as them.."
Well, poster "Hang"....I wouldn't be surprised if an argument arises where "they" actually think the issue is NOT "dumb as"....but rather dumber.

Now, mind you poster Hang, I wouldn't make that argument myself.....but I could conceive of it being advanced. You too?

Where was she hiding during it?

There is 14,000 hrs of tape they won't believe you absolute brain dead fucking shop rat.
Yeah, you care SO much about Ashli Babbitt that you can't even be bothered to spell her first or her last name correctly.

Ashli Babbitt was a woman who had two restraining orders issued against her which clearly shows that she had anger management and impulse control problems.

I also find it odd that she spent 14 years in the Air Force. I mean, why did she leave with only 6 years to go before she could retire? Having served in the military myself, I know it's common for someone to serve one or maybe two hitches and then get out to go to school. But once you've put in 14 years, it's very odd for someone to leave without going for 20.

I feel sorry for the woman's family, but she wasn't murdered. She got conned by a man who's spent his life pretty much conning everyone, and she ended up doing something (breaking into the US Capitol) that any teenager without a HS diploma would know was against the law. Anybody who participates in a riot with thousands of other people should understand that they might face lethal force from law enforcement.
LOLOL. You weak bastard....lololo Spell checker...lolo.................What a faggot bitch.

Hey ass hole. i saw this was a scam 5 minutes after you stupid mother fucking piece of pig shit.

You believed the Russian hoax you father cock sucking bitch. Now you believe this you piece of fucking dog shit

Forum List

Back