Democrats/Liberals Jubilant!

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Here's some news that would warm the cockles of Liberals/Democrats' hearts.....

....I mean, if folks who harvest the organs of babies actually had hearts.

"America’s Millionaire Ranks Shrink by 500,000 in Record Time

At the close of 2019, there were an unprecedented 11 million American millionaires, a reflection of the longest bull market in history thanks to ultra-low interest rates and tax cuts.

Fast forward just a few months and it’s a starkly different picture. The number of households in the U.S. above that threshold has dropped by at least 500,000 as of Friday, according to research firm Spectrem Group."

At the close of 2019, there were an unprecedented 11 million American millionaires, a reflection of the longest bull market in history thanks to ultra-low interest rates and tax cuts.

Fast forward just a few months and it’s a starkly different picture. The number of households in the U.S. above that threshold has dropped by at least 500,000 as of Friday, according to research firm Spectrem Group."

An audience of one in an echo chamber of...tens of ....hundredths?

This has what to do with what?

"This has what to do with what?"

See.....this is why you spent so many summer is summer school.....reading isn't your thing.

www.bloomberg.com

America’s Millionaire Ranks Shrink by 500,000 in Record Time

Now.....open the dictionary, and read slowly this time.

That’s the Trump economy for you

It will happen when the market drops 8,000 points

See.....this is why you spent so many summer is summer school.....reading isn't your thing.

www.bloomberg.com

Seriously, exactly what are you trying to imply here? One of your alt-right abortion theories?
C'mon, you can do better than this.

www.bloomberg.com

Seriously, exactly what are you trying to imply here? One of your alt-right abortion theories?

WHAT????

You're here for a vocabulary lesson?????

Well....noblesse oblige!

I didn't IMPLY anything....I clearly stated that you Democrat ghouls enjoy the suffering of others, and this makes you happy.

Imply:
strongly suggest the truth or existence of (something not expressly stated).

For the THIRD time:

In no way is my post a paralipsis.....you better look that up, too.

www.bloomberg.com

WHAT????

Well....noblesse oblige!

I didn't IMPLY anything....I clearly stated that you Democrat ghouls enjoy the suffering of others, and this makes you happy.

For the THIRD time:

LOL. Say what???
Who is harvesting what babies hearts?? And why does it have anything to do with the Trump admin's incompetence?

Sweetie, at this point, you and your ilk are the only ones "harvesting" anything (Trump support)..

www.bloomberg.com

WHAT????

Well....noblesse oblige!

For the THIRD time:

LOL. Say what???
Who is harvesting what babies hearts?? And why does it have anything to do with the Trump admin's incompetence?

Sweetie, at this point, you and your ilk are the only ones "harvesting" anything (Trump support)..

1. There is no such 'Trump admin incompetence'...it is simply one more lie you've swallowed at the behest of your masters.

2. You ghouls support Planned Parenthood, vampires who harvest the organs of babies that they kill.

"Suit: Ex-Planned Parenthood Doc Lied About Organ Harvesting Investigation
…suing a former Planned Parenthood employee over her claims that the group fabricated videos showing her candidly discussing the harvesting of body parts from aborted babies.
The pro-life group filed a defamation lawsuit against Dr. Savita Ginde, a former Planned Parenthood chief medical officer who was captured on camera describing the abortion industry's organ harvesting operations. Ginde has claimed the videos are edited and fake on multiple occasions. In one video, Ginde is seen with another Planned Parenthood employee discussing the potential sale of fetal tissue and noting that some fetuses can come out of an abortion completely intact. The videos, recorded by Daleiden and another activist posing as prospective fetal body part buyers, were publicized in 2015.
…fetal experimentation and organ harvesting," Daleiden said in a press release. "But anyone who tries to attack our undercover reporting by making false statements about our work should expect to make a public correction or be held accountable in a court of law." Suit: Ex-Planned Parenthood Doc Lied About Organ Harvesting Investigation

Great post, AGAIN. Thanks!

And, clearly, English is not your first language, is it, comrade?

Actually....no.

It isn't.

Great post, AGAIN. Thanks!

I really need a 'thank you' button.

I can't see where they are celebrating (from the article), but I would say that if they are.....they have to wonder about those who didn't have the much and still lost a lot of it.

Not to kind in my opinion.

I can't see where they are celebrating (from the article), but I would say that if they are.....they have to wonder about those who didn't have the much and still lost a lot of it.

Not to kind in my opinion.

The Left is less interested in creating wealth than in distributing it.
The essence of my claim is that Democrats/Progressives/Leftists all hate success, hate capitalism, and if it harms what makes America great, it's simply peachy keen for them.

The virus is the reason for the epidemic. I don't know of anyone celebrating this crisis. Nobody is going back to work until May as of now, and probably longer. There's not a dang thing we can do about it unfortunately. Other than stay home. Great thing Trump is doing sending out the relief checks.

The virus is the reason for the epidemic. I don't know of anyone celebrating this crisis. Nobody is going back to work until May as of now, and probably longer. There's not a dang thing we can do about it unfortunately. Other than stay home. Great thing Trump is doing sending out the relief checks.

I was specific as to what Leftists celebrate.

Read more carefully.

1585674329675.png

Forum List

Back