Democrats Led Off Impeachment Hearing with Attack on a 13 Year Old, What’s Next?

Leading off with people who have a history of calling for impeachment since Trump got elected, have zero first hand knowledge of any events and go public with deranged attacks on a 13 year old child is most telling.

So what’s next? Do we get to hear about the First Lady? Trumps wardrobe? How the White House is decorated for Christmas?

Witness: *sobbing* I hate Trump soooooo much!!!!!!
Schiff: Let the record show the witness has proven Trump has committed high crimes and misdemeanors, therefore must be impeached!

Pamela Karlan Mentions Barron Trump During Impeachment Hearing

There was a thread about this last night, and like I said last night I will say again the children of the President no matter if it was Chelsea to Baron should be left out of the conversation until they inject their political opinion into it...

So the woman was wrong just like Rush Limbaugh was many moons ago...

It's fine to attack the Presidents son

How was what she said an attack on the Son and not the Don himself?

The Boy didn't choose his name. She didn't insult or disparage the Son at all. She never call his son any of the things Trump has called Joe Biden's son. Nah it was an attack on Trumpybears Imperial attitude.

Biden's son isn't a child, he's a drug addict thrown out of the military.

Correct, and she never said a word about his child or any personal information about his child either. She referenced naming him. How is that an attack on the son? It's more an attack on the Trumpybear himself.

Why mention the kid at all? If you did it on this site, you would be banned. Kids before they turn 18 should be off limits. Period, end of story.

The claim is that the Dems led off with an attack on a 13 year old. How was what she said an attack on the Son and not an attack on The Don himself for naming his son phonically synonymous with a person of English Royalty?

I need to explain this to you?

You don't think kids have social media? You don't think this will lead to undue harassment of the kid? Why mention the kid at all? You never answered that question. I as a parent would be livid. Are you a parent?

I am not the one who didn't know what QE was. Who is the idiot? You...
LOLOL

That's right, you're the one who thought Trump was president in 2015.
Nope. I know elections are every four years. He is also the fave to win again in 2020 hence the economy is thriving. If the polls show Biden or a Democrat in the lead watch the market tank...markets are always proactive. Take a finance class. Educate yourself.
That's only after I educated you about Trump actually winning his election in 2016.
Keep telling yourself that. So let’s see if you’ve learned. What is QE? Please explain it in your own words...
LOLOLOL

YOU told me that. You've been wetting your bed ever since over me educating you that Trump was actually elected in 2016, not 2015.

And QE was the Fed increasing liquidity of the money supply by purchasing securities and other assets from other member banks.

That is not your definition, that is you Googling it.. Explain it in common terms. What is QE? Explain like you would to an 8-year old. Let us see if you really understand it.

go public with deranged attacks on a 13 year old child is most telling.
0cf4d89d0346a8b73982ed82e61919fd.jpg

Grievance politics gain? Nobody plays the victim like Baby Donald.

It says a lot that during an impeachment hearing, this is the best defense of Trump they can muster...three or four threads on how Barron was "attacked".
Why was Barron even mentioned?

Dumbass, because his name happens to be a designation of nobility in monarchies.

Was it nescessary? No, and she later appologigized for mentioning Baron to make a zinger about barons.

Last edited:
It says a lot that during an impeachment hearing, this is the best defense of Trump they can muster...three or four threads on how Barron was "attacked".

Dumbass, because his name happens to be a designation of nobility in monarchies.

Was it nescessary? No, and she later appologigized for mentioning Baron to make a zinger about barons.

I know when assholes like you are sore is when you call someone a dumbass after being corrected for bringing a child into the damn debate!

Barron Trump has no place in any of this political discussion and the woman should have left him out of the Conversation!

Had this been Obama kids you and left would be calling for his resignation and tossed into GITMO or worse have her hung, so stop acting like what she did was not wrong!

Of course those like you love to bash the children because you have no class and are filth like Rush Limbaugh!

Last edited:

His name is Barron. Not Baron. Got it now dumbass?

His name is Barron. Not Baron. Got it now dumbass?

Don't get fiesty with me just because you don't know wtf is going on and I get to explain it to you.

I know when assholes like you are sore is when you call someone a dumbass after being corrected for bringing a child into the damn debate!

Barron Trump has no place in any of this political discussion and the woman should have left him out of the Conversation!

Had this been Obama kids you and left would be calling for his resignation and tossed into GITMO or worse have her hung, so stop acting like what she did was not wrong!

Of course those like you love to bash the children because you have no class and are filth like Rush Limbaugh!

It is INCORRECT to say that anything negative was said during the hearings about Barron and you make a fool of yourself when you try to make this insignificant mention to be some sort of central take away from these important hearings.

There was nothing that I got corrected on except completely irrelavant mis-spelling of his name.

It is INCORRECT to say that anything negative was said during the hearings about Barron and you make a fool of yourself when you try to make this insignificant mention to be some sort of central take away from these important hearings.

There was nothing that I got corrected on except completely irrelavant mis-spelling of his name.

Wow, again had this been the Obama girls you would be calling for resignation but seeing it is Trump youngest son you think it is perfectly fine to bring the kid into the conversation and why?

Simple, you are a partisan whore!

Yes, that is what you are and I know very well punks like you enjoy abusing young children of people like Trump because it make you feel big!

She had no business bringing his name up and it was to do so to attack Donald!

So thank you for admitting you support dragging a child into political discussions as long as it is the opposition child!

Last edited:
Leading off with people who have a history of calling for impeachment since Trump got elected, have zero first hand knowledge of any events and go public with deranged attacks on a 13 year old child is most telling.

So what’s next? Do we get to hear about the First Lady? Trumps wardrobe? How the White House is decorated for Christmas?

Schiff: Let the record show the witness has proven Trump has committed high crimes and misdemeanors, therefore must be impeached!

What was said that was actually bad ?

Why was it an attack?

They may say Melainia isn't American.

Wow, again had this been the Obana girls you would be calling for resignation but seeing it is Trump youngest son you think it is perfectly fine to bring the kid into the conversation and why?

Yes, that is what you are and I know very well punks like you enjoy abusing young children of people like Trump because it make you feel big!

So thank you for admitting you support dragging a child into political discussions as long as it is the opposition child!

The kid should not have been mentioned but it hardly was an attack.

Wow, again had this been the Obana girls you would be calling for resignation but seeing it is Trump youngest son you think it is perfectly fine to bring the kid into the conversation and why?

WTF?

We actually agree. Mark it down, it may never happen again.

It was an attack on Donald Trump and you damn well know it!

Invoking his son in the Conversation was to get a negative response from Donald Trump but what was not expected was Melania comment!

Had this been the Obama girls you would have called for the woman resignation, called her a racist and demand she be sent to GITMO for hanging!

So let just admit you enjoy abusing kids that are not part of your political group!

WTF?

It was not an attack on Barron himself but one on Donald Trump to get a negative response...

She knew better!

WTF?

It was not an attack on Barron himself but one on Donald Trump to get a negative response...

She knew better!

I agree and have said so, however as you agree, it wasn't an attack on Barron.

WTF?

She knew better!

It was an attack on Barron to get to Donald. It wasn't a last minute thought, it was not an accident. It was pre-planned well ahead of time.

WTF?

She knew better!

I agree and have said so, however as you agree, it wasn't an attack on Barron.

No, it was to get a negative response from Donald but had it been Obama girls the left would be screaming bloody murder and so would I because those kids need to be left out of this conversation.

Look, Ivanka, Donald jr. and Eric opened themselves up for attacks by inserting themselves into the political debate but Barron and Tiffany have not.

So leave them out of it until of age and inserting themselves!

WTF?

She knew better!

It was an attack on Barron to get to Donald. It wasn't a last minute thought, it was not an accident. It was pre-planned well ahead of time.

For sure she planned it and knew it would piss Donald off but she should know Melania love her son and will fight for him even with Donald...

Forum List

Back