Democrats Led Off Impeachment Hearing with Attack on a 13 Year Old, What’s Next?

Where's the attack?

Pamela Karlan Mentions Barron Trump During Impeachment Hearing

"'I’ll just give you one example that shows you the difference between him and a king, which is, the Constitution says there can be no titles of nobility. So while the president can name his son ‘Barron,’ he can’t make him a baron,' Karlan said."
trump-tweets-democrats-promo-1558714826176-facebookJumbo-v8.jpg

The Insults Trump Has Hurled at 2020 Democrats

While all the examples you provided may act like adolescents, they are not....dumbass.

Because baron is a title of nobility.
The kids name is Barron moron not baron.
The kid's name is Barron moron? Why do you insult him like that?

By the way, moron, I never said his name is spelled Baron.

It must suck to be as stupid as you are that you only serve to make a complete ass of yourself by insulting others due to your own reading comprehension shortcomings.

:lmao:
Look moron. I will talk slowly. The progressive whore said “he can name him Baron, but he cannot make him one.” You people are full of hate and very stupid to boot.
I can't believe you're doubling down on stupid. Just kidding, I totally believe it.

No, stupid, she didn't say that. She said, "so while the president can name his son Barron, he can’t make him a baron."

You're the idiot who just spelled his name "Baron." Even worse, in your last post, you called him "Barron moron." :ack-1:
Nope! Not what she said.
LOL

Dumbfuck, I quoted her verbatim....

Childish bullying making fun of his name is the level Democrats are at.
Except she didn't make fun of his name. She didn't say anything at all negative about the kid or his name.

When did the party that called Chelsea Clinton a dog become such PC snowflakes?
Oh my, this from the stupids who savaged Palin and her children. Including the one with mental disabilities.

It's fine to attack the Presidents son, but if some kid at the border doesn't get a toothbrush, these very same people are jumping up and down like the kids being tortured.

Trump's inhumane treatment of the kids at the border went far beyond them not getting toothbrushes.

Is that so? Then why did the media bring up a picture of kids in cages during the DumBama years and try to pass it off as if it happened under Trump?

Ray, there's always articles about illegals who have worked for trump. He just latched onto going after them since he knew he could get lots of action by doing so. Show me proof that Obama had a policy of separating kids from parents like trump has done. From what I've gathered so far only when the parent had criminal charges against him/her, were the kids separated from the parents under Obama.
One clip below on the hypocrite trumpster hiring illegals.

https://www.univision.com/univision-news/immigration/the-secrets-of-trumps-housekeepers

It must suck to be as stupid as you are that you only serve to make a complete ass of yourself by insulting others due to your own reading comprehension shortcomings.

Look moron. I will talk slowly. The progressive whore said “he can name him Baron, but he cannot make him one.” You people are full of hate and very stupid to boot.
I can't believe you're doubling down on stupid. Just kidding, I totally believe it.

No, stupid, she didn't say that.

You're the idiot who just spelled his name "Baron." Even worse, in your last post, you called him "Barron moron." :ack-1:

You’re the idiot who cannot conference. Typical libtard.

Steven Cheung on Twitter
Dumbfuck, your link proves I quoted her verbatim...

"So while the president can name his son Barron, he can’t make him a baron."

Your own link. :lmao:

:dance:

No, stupid, she didn't say that. She said, "so while the president can name his son Barron, he can’t make him a baron."

Steven Cheung on Twitter

Faun is an idiot as can be deciphered by his stupid avatar.

Steven Cheung on Twitter

LOLOL

Aww, you poor thing. I see I still get under your skin.

And what's wrong with my avatar? Did Mueller not perform an exemplary investigation?

Except she didn't make fun of his name. She didn't say anything at all negative about the kid or his name.

When did the party that called Chelsea Clinton a dog become such PC snowflakes?
Oh my, this from the stupids who savaged Palin and her children. Including the one with mental disabilities.

It's fine to attack the Presidents son, but if some kid at the border doesn't get a toothbrush, these very same people are jumping up and down like the kids being tortured.

Trump's inhumane treatment of the kids at the border went far beyond them not getting toothbrushes.

Is that so? Then why did the media bring up a picture of kids in cages during the DumBama years and try to pass it off as if it happened under Trump?

Ray, there's always articles about illegals who have worked for trump. He just latched onto going after them since he knew he could get lots of action by doing so. Show me proof that Obama had a policy of separating kids from parents like trump has done. From what I've gathered so far only when the parent had criminal charges against him/her, were the kids separated from the parents under Obama.
One clip below on the hypocrite trumpster hiring illegals.

https://www.univision.com/univision-news/immigration/the-secrets-of-trumps-housekeepers

Separating Kids at Border: The Truth | National Review

Steven Cheung on Twitter

LOLOL

And what's wrong with my avatar? Did Mueller not perform an exemplary investigation?
i think mueller is smarter than an orc. i could be wrong though.

What was the attack? "You named your kid Barron" isn't an attack on the kid.

"Childish bullying making fun of his name is the level Democrats are at."

is this a joke?

are you being serious?

you support a piece of shit who mocks and makes fun of EVERYONE with insulting names.....

and you seriously say;

trump is the POSTER POS for bullying and making fun of people!

YOU are COMPLETELY FKN DERANGED!

You have seen some bullying by Trump, but most of his attacks are with people that attacked him first.

So what is he - 12? What Trump defines as an "attack", is anyone who disagrees with him, calls him on his lies, or in general, tells the truth about him. Trump is so thin skinned, that anyone who doesn't lavishly praise him, has their loyalty questioned.

This is the sign of a weak and spineless leader. Adults, who are mature and strong, don't fear disagreement and don't surround themselves with "yes" men, like Trump does. Trump is the weakest president in history. That's why he keeps trying to show us he's tough - harming small children, families, and other people who can't fight back.
You mix up thin skinned with giving it back. You are so used to one way nasty retorts for decades and finally someone on the other side giving it back. Is it so funny when Maxine Waters spouts her verbiage? After seeing her at the finance hearings she is an idiot. SNL could have done many skits on her but waittttt! Just one of an endless amount. You are the thin skinned ones. Repubs better start impeachment proceedings on the next Prog president as soon as they can when they control the house or there will be a lot of voters dissatisfied with them. The Wednesday after that election would be a fine time to start.

Steven Cheung on Twitter

LOLOL

You did? LOL

Your avatar is inferior to mine.

is this a joke?

are you being serious?

you support a piece of shit who mocks and makes fun of EVERYONE with insulting names.....

and you seriously say;

You have seen some bullying by Trump, but most of his attacks are with people that attacked him first.

So what is he - 12? What Trump defines as an "attack", is anyone who disagrees with him, calls him on his lies, or in general, tells the truth about him. Trump is so thin skinned, that anyone who doesn't lavishly praise him, has their loyalty questioned.

This is the sign of a weak and spineless leader. Adults, who are mature and strong, don't fear disagreement and don't surround themselves with "yes" men, like Trump does. Trump is the weakest president in history. That's why he keeps trying to show us he's tough - harming small children, families, and other people who can't fight back.
You mix up thin skinned with giving it back. You are so used to one way nasty retorts for decades and finally someone on the other side giving it back. Is it so funny when Maxine Waters spouts her verbiage? After seeing her at the finance hearings she is an idiot. SNL could have done many skits on her but waittttt! Just one of an endless amount. You are the thin skinned ones. Repubs better start impeachment proceedings on the next Prog president as soon as they can when they control the house or there will be a lot of voters dissatisfied with them. The Wednesday after that election would be a fine time to start.
She’s a Canadian.

Steven Cheung on Twitter

LOLOL

Mueller WAS smarter but now is a senile old man as was proven on live TV.

is this a joke?

are you being serious?

and you seriously say;

One day there will be a democrat in the WH and Republicans in the house and Senate. I hope I live to see it. Mitch McConnell is low key but he will strike hard when the time is right.

Steven Cheung on Twitter

LOLOL

and azog was killed by a dwarf. and is fictitious. lol

Where's the attack?

Pamela Karlan Mentions Barron Trump During Impeachment Hearing

"'I’ll just give you one example that shows you the difference between him and a king, which is, the Constitution says there can be no titles of nobility. So while the president can name his son ‘Barron,’ he can’t make him a baron,' Karlan said."
trump-tweets-democrats-promo-1558714826176-facebookJumbo-v8.jpg

The Insults Trump Has Hurled at 2020 Democrats
Of course you equate verbal attacks on adult adversaries with an attack upon a child, you’re a dumbass Leftard with a room temperature IQ.

Steven Cheung on Twitter

LOLOL

You did? LOL

Obviously.

And you didn't answer ... did Mueller not perform an exemplary investigation?

Steven Cheung on Twitter

LOLOL

and azog was killed by a dwarf. and is fictitious. lol

Mueller would have been better off being fictitious because the real deal was real boring.

is this a joke?

are you being serious?

and you seriously say;

You started that shit with Bill Clinton. Republicans were pissed about Iran Contra and the impeachment of Richard Nixon. They were desperate to get back at Democrats. 6 1/2 years of a special prosecutor investigating every aspect of the Clintons lives both before and after Bill's election, and NOTHING. So they impeached him for lying about a consenual sexual relationship. The Republican Party funded the Paula Jones case which was dismissed "with prejudice" as completely lacking in fact or evidence. And Republicans appealed that dismissal.

Here we have a genuinely criminal President who is abusing his power, and you have the balls to complain this process is unfair. Worse, the President has shown that unless he's stopped, he will continue to abuse his power, flout the Constitution, and behave in ways that harm the standing of the USA.

Political leaders around the world are openly laughing at and mocking your President as deranged. I noticed immediately that President Macron started out speaking English in the press conference, but then changed to French which made Trump look stupid sitting there listening to his translator. Macron put the dog in his place.

I watched both of those press conference live, and what a fool. Rambling, incoherent, getting all of his facts wrong (nothing new there), and just completely unhinged. Accusing Schiff of being "deranged". Pot, kettle, black.

Steven Cheung on Twitter

LOLOL

You did? LOL

Obviously.

And you didn't answer ... did Mueller not perform an exemplary investigation?

For the $$ spent, absolutely not.

I have to admit I wasn’t really sold on impeachment but after this lady’s testimony I’m sold. She didn’t seem unhinged at all. She said she was a scholar of the law of democracy and I thought man I’m not sure WTF that is but she said it with that tinge of unhinged lesbian rage that really got me to pay attention. Then I find out she crosses the street so she doesn’t have to walk in front of Trumps hotel, which is completely reasonable and not psycho at all. But I wasn’t 100% on board until she used Barron as the butt of her joke. That did it for me.

Impeach Trump! Because obviously these democrats are very serious people and that’s the kind of government we really need.

New Topics

Forum List

Back