Democrats Led Off Impeachment Hearing with Attack on a 13 Year Old, What’s Next?

What was the attack? "You named your kid Barron" isn't an attack on the kid.
Childish bullying making fun of his name is the level Democrats are at.

"Childish bullying making fun of his name is the level Democrats are at."

is this a joke?

are you being serious?

you support a piece of shit who mocks and makes fun of EVERYONE with insulting names.....

and you seriously say;

trump is the POSTER POS for bullying and making fun of people!

YOU are COMPLETELY FKN DERANGED!

You have seen some bullying by Trump, but most of his attacks are with people that attacked him first.

So what is he - 12? What Trump defines as an "attack", is anyone who disagrees with him, calls him on his lies, or in general, tells the truth about him. Trump is so thin skinned, that anyone who doesn't lavishly praise him, has their loyalty questioned.

This is the sign of a weak and spineless leader. Adults, who are mature and strong, don't fear disagreement and don't surround themselves with "yes" men, like Trump does. Trump is the weakest president in history. That's why he keeps trying to show us he's tough - harming small children, families, and other people who can't fight back.

And you don't find it unbecoming that an adult verbally attack a child that has zero to do with the matter at hand?

This is a woman so full of hate it's oozing out of her ears, and to take that hate and apply it to some innocent kid is about the most repulsive thing I've ever seen. But then again, it seems she belongs to the party of hate, so I guess we shouldn't be too surprised.
Plus she outright lied by saying she had no position about impeachment until recently. The internet is forever and she was calling for impeachment before he was even sworn in.

Correct. This hag was on some show talking bout how she seen the Trump hotel and crossed the street to walk on the other side. What a flake this broad is.

Except she didn't make fun of his name. She didn't say anything at all negative about the kid or his name.

When did the party that called Chelsea Clinton a dog become such PC snowflakes?
Oh my, this from the stupids who savaged Palin and her children. Including the one with mental disabilities.

It's fine to attack the Presidents son, but if some kid at the border doesn't get a toothbrush, these very same people are jumping up and down like the kids being tortured.

"It's fine to attack the Presidents son, but if some kid at the border doesn't get a toothbrush, these very same people are jumping up and down like the kids being tortured."

Ok

you have proved you are a conservative.

You switched "taking kids away from their parents and locking them in cages" to "doesn't get a toothbrush"

perhaps some day YOUR kid "won't get a toothbrush"

maybe you'll think differently

is this a joke?

are you being serious?

you support a piece of shit who mocks and makes fun of EVERYONE with insulting names.....

and you seriously say;

You have seen some bullying by Trump, but most of his attacks are with people that attacked him first.

So what is he - 12? What Trump defines as an "attack", is anyone who disagrees with him, calls him on his lies, or in general, tells the truth about him. Trump is so thin skinned, that anyone who doesn't lavishly praise him, has their loyalty questioned.

This is the sign of a weak and spineless leader. Adults, who are mature and strong, don't fear disagreement and don't surround themselves with "yes" men, like Trump does. Trump is the weakest president in history. That's why he keeps trying to show us he's tough - harming small children, families, and other people who can't fight back.
Go change trudeau’s pad. And, tell him to pay is 2%.

It says a lot that during an impeachment hearing, this is the best defense of Trump they can muster...three or four threads on how Barron was "attacked".
Why was Barron even mentioned?
Because baron is a title of nobility.
The kids name is Barron moron not baron.
The kid's name is Barron moron? Why do you insult him like that?

By the way, moron, I never said his name is spelled Baron.

It must suck to be as stupid as you are that you only serve to make a complete ass of yourself by insulting others due to your own reading comprehension shortcomings.

:lmao:
Look moron. I will talk slowly. The progressive whore said “he can name him Baron, but he cannot make him one.” You people are full of hate and very stupid to boot.

you always sound so full of hate!

i pity you

and you always sound so very stupid!

but not so stupid to boot....

Except she didn't make fun of his name. She didn't say anything at all negative about the kid or his name.

Oh my, this from the stupids who savaged Palin and her children. Including the one with mental disabilities.

It's fine to attack the Presidents son, but if some kid at the border doesn't get a toothbrush, these very same people are jumping up and down like the kids being tortured.

"It's fine to attack the Presidents son, but if some kid at the border doesn't get a toothbrush, these very same people are jumping up and down like the kids being tortured."

Ok

You switched "taking kids away from their parents and locking them in cages" to "doesn't get a toothbrush"

It's the exact same thing that happened under DumBama. It's just your leftist media lies to you about it as if our handling of children at the border is something new. The kids at the border are nothing but political pawns for the Democrat party. They could care less about any kids.

Ok

It's the exact same thing that happened under DumBama. It's just your leftist media lies to you about it as if our handling of children at the border is something new. The kids at the border are nothing but political pawns for the Democrat party. They could care less about any kids.
DemonRats don’t even mention the kids at the border anymore!

is this a joke?

are you being serious?

and you seriously say;

You'll be hell bent to find me somebody that Trump attacked that didn't attack him first. If you were not such a puppet for the media you'd know that.

Fighting back is not being thinned skin, it's taking a stance against your attacker. It's something that other Republican Presidents never did, and that always drove me nuts. What upsets you on the left so much is somebody is finally going nose to nose with your commie friends in Washington and media.

Ok

That's because Trump stopped them from coming here. The Democrats tried their best to make our border situation a huge problem for Trump, but he found a way to beat them at their own game.

It says a lot that during an impeachment hearing, this is the best defense of Trump they can muster...three or four threads on how Barron was "attacked".

It must suck to be as stupid as you are that you only serve to make a complete ass of yourself by insulting others due to your own reading comprehension shortcomings.

Look moron. I will talk slowly. The progressive whore said “he can name him Baron, but he cannot make him one.” You people are full of hate and very stupid to boot.
I can't believe you're doubling down on stupid. Just kidding, I totally believe it.

No, stupid, she didn't say that. She said, "so while the president can name his son Barron, he can’t make him a baron."

You're the idiot who just spelled his name "Baron." Even worse, in your last post, you called him "Barron moron." :ack-1:

Ok

That's because Trump stopped them from coming here. The Democrats tried their best to make our border situation a huge problem for Trump, but he found a way to beat them at their own game.
WTF? How'd he stop illegal border crossings??

Trump's inhumane treatment of the kids at the border went far beyond them not getting toothbrushes.

Trump's inhumane treatment of the kids at the border went far beyond them not getting toothbrushes.

Is that so? Then why did the media bring up a picture of kids in cages during the DumBama years and try to pass it off as if it happened under Trump?

Karlan is a Far Left Progressive Democrat LOON. If that is the best the Democrats could come up with, they are in deeper trouble than I even thought. She and the others just put the final nail in the Impeachment coffin.
If the Democrats are in deep trouble why are Trump`s goons being locked up? :)

If Democrats have such a good case, why stack the witnesses so heavily left?

Because it's hard to find a real constitutional lawyer who doesn't think that Donald Trump should be impeached.

Trump's behaviour has hit the Impeachment Trifecta. The Founders said that if a President abused his power, he should be impeached. If a President resorts to bribery, he should be impeached; and last but not least, if he obstructs Congress in its duties to investigate his behaviour, he should be impeached. If a President does ANY of these things, they should be impeached. Trump has done all three.

I can't believe you're doubling down on stupid. Just kidding, I totally believe it.

No, stupid, she didn't say that. She said, "so while the president can name his son Barron, he can’t make him a baron."

You're the idiot who just spelled his name "Baron." Even worse, in your last post, you called him "Barron moron." :ack-1:
Nope! Not what she said.

Leading off with people who have a history of calling for impeachment since Trump got elected, have zero first hand knowledge of any events and go public with deranged attacks on a 13 year old child is most telling.

So what’s next? Do we get to hear about the First Lady? Trumps wardrobe? How the White House is decorated for Christmas?

Witness: *sobbing* I hate Trump soooooo much!!!!!!
Schiff: Let the record show the witness has proven Trump has committed high crimes and misdemeanors, therefore must be impeached!

Pamela Karlan Mentions Barron Trump During Impeachment Hearing
You said "Democrats"...that infers that more than one did so. You lied. Typical CRC.

Leading off with people who have a history of calling for impeachment since Trump got elected, have zero first hand knowledge of any events and go public with deranged attacks on a 13 year old child is most telling.

So what’s next? Do we get to hear about the First Lady? Trumps wardrobe? How the White House is decorated for Christmas?

Schiff: Let the record show the witness has proven Trump has committed high crimes and misdemeanors, therefore must be impeached!

Their shameless bitch fest continues.

What attack?

Well if she mentioned my kid in her deposition I would be livid. Kids should never be a part of this. It was not an "attack" but it was an insult. Why mention the kid at all? He has ZERO to do with this.

You’re the idiot who cannot comprehend. Typical libtard.

Steven Cheung on Twitter

Last edited:
Karlan is a Far Left Progressive Democrat LOON. If that is the best the Democrats could come up with, they are in deeper trouble than I even thought. She and the others just put the final nail in the Impeachment coffin.
If the Democrats are in deep trouble why are Trump`s goons being locked up? :)

If Democrats have such a good case, why stack the witnesses so heavily left?

Because it's hard to find a real constitutional lawyer who doesn't think that Donald Trump should be impeached.

Trump's behaviour has hit the Impeachment Trifecta. The Founders said that if a President abused his power, he should be impeached. If a President resorts to bribery, he should be impeached; and last but not least, if he obstructs Congress in its duties to investigate his behaviour, he should be impeached. If a President does ANY of these things, they should be impeached. Trump has done all three.

Trump has done none of these things.

Prove bribery. Prove Trump tried to bribe somebody for something. And if you bring up Zelensky, then why didn't Biden get impeached for actually doing what they falsely claim Trump did? Why is he still allowed to be running for the nomination?

The President has executive privilege, it's part of our constitutional Separation of Powers. If they disagree with that, it's up to them to take it to the courts to decide, not make the false charge of obstruction.

Impeachment is punishment for the act of committing high crimes or misdemeanors, not because somebody is about to expose your criminal ass.

Forum List

Back