Democrats Led Off Impeachment Hearing with Attack on a 13 Year Old, What’s Next?

Karlan is a Far Left Progressive Democrat LOON. If that is the best the Democrats could come up with, they are in deeper trouble than I even thought. She and the others just put the final nail in the Impeachment coffin.

I think she should not have mentioned the child at all. it was completely unnecessary. the lame pun was absolutely not worth it, and it only opened the door for all these scumbags worshiping the troll-in-chief to act out.

What was the attack? "You named your kid Barron" isn't an attack on the kid.
Childish bullying making fun of his name is the level Democrats are at.

"Childish bullying making fun of his name is the level Democrats are at."

is this a joke?

are you being serious?

you support a piece of shit who mocks and makes fun of EVERYONE with insulting names.....

and you seriously say;

trump is the POSTER POS for bullying and making fun of people!

YOU are COMPLETELY FKN DERANGED!

It says a lot that during an impeachment hearing, this is the best defense of Trump they can muster...three or four threads on how Barron was "attacked".
Why was Barron even mentioned?
Because baron is a title of nobility.
The kids name is Barron moron not baron.
The kid's name is Barron moron? Why do you insult him like that?

By the way, moron, I never said his name is spelled Baron.

It must suck to be as stupid as you are that you only serve to make a complete ass of yourself by insulting others due to your own reading comprehension shortcomings.

:lmao:

Where's the attack?

Pamela Karlan Mentions Barron Trump During Impeachment Hearing

"'I’ll just give you one example that shows you the difference between him and a king, which is, the Constitution says there can be no titles of nobility. So while the president can name his son ‘Barron,’ he can’t make him a baron,' Karlan said."
trump-tweets-democrats-promo-1558714826176-facebookJumbo-v8.jpg

The Insults Trump Has Hurled at 2020 Democrats
Four ADULTS. Understand the difference?

Karlan is a Far Left Progressive Democrat LOON. If that is the best the Democrats could come up with, they are in deeper trouble than I even thought. She and the others just put the final nail in the Impeachment coffin.
If the Democrats are in deep trouble why are Trump`s goons being locked up? :)

is this a joke?

are you being serious?

you support a piece of shit who mocks and makes fun of EVERYONE with insulting names.....

and you seriously say;

SOS for the New Trumpublican party. It's their business model.

Where's the attack?

Pamela Karlan Mentions Barron Trump During Impeachment Hearing

"'I’ll just give you one example that shows you the difference between him and a king, which is, the Constitution says there can be no titles of nobility. So while the president can name his son ‘Barron,’ he can’t make him a baron,' Karlan said."
trump-tweets-democrats-promo-1558714826176-facebookJumbo-v8.jpg

The Insults Trump Has Hurled at 2020 Democrats
Four ADULTS. Understand the difference?

How did she attack the son? Seems like it was an attack on the Don not the Son. The object of derision was Trumpybear's Imperial attitude, imo.

She not making fun of his name, that's saying his father isn't a king. You snowflakes have to dig really deep to take offence at something like this. Would that you fools had thought about shit like this when you were saying teenager Chelsea Clinton wasn't Bill's kid.

If the Democrats are in deep trouble why are Trump`s goons being locked up? :)

If Democrats have such a good case, why stack the witnesses so heavily left?

She not making fun of his name, that's saying his father isn't a king. You snowflakes have to dig really deep to take offence at something like this. Would that you fools had thought about shit like this when you were saying teenager Chelsea Clinton wasn't Bill's kid.
If you wanna see a real insult, look at the rightard here who called him "Barron moron." :ack-1:

is this a joke?

are you being serious?

and you seriously say;

You have seen some bullying by Trump, but most of his attacks are with people that attacked him first.

All four of them are leftists, it's just only one of them is an honest leftist; very rare indeed.

It says a lot that during an impeachment hearing, this is the best defense of Trump they can muster...three or four threads on how Barron was "attacked".

Our defense of the President is superior to your attacks on him. He committed no crime and is being impeached in an attempt to get rid of him before Durham and Barr dig up too much information on what happened during his election.

All four of them are leftists, it's just only one of them is an honest leftist; very rare indeed.

an honest leftist

rare

President Trump has made 13,435 false or misleading claims ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com › politics › 2019/10/14 › president-trump-...

Oct 14, 2019 - As President Trump approaches his 1,000th day in office Wednesday, he has significantly stepped up his pace of spouting exaggerated ...

Our defense of the President is superior to your attacks on him. He committed no crime and is being impeached in an attempt to get rid of him before Durham and Barr dig up too much information on what happened during his election.

"He committed no crime"

so you don't need any evidence or investigation?

Except she didn't make fun of his name. She didn't say anything at all negative about the kid or his name.

When did the party that called Chelsea Clinton a dog become such PC snowflakes?
Oh my, this from the stupids who savaged Palin and her children. Including the one with mental disabilities.

It's fine to attack the Presidents son, but if some kid at the border doesn't get a toothbrush, these very same people are jumping up and down like the kids being tortured.

Why was Barron even mentioned?
Because baron is a title of nobility.
The kids name is Barron moron not baron.
The kid's name is Barron moron? Why do you insult him like that?

By the way, moron, I never said his name is spelled Baron.

It must suck to be as stupid as you are that you only serve to make a complete ass of yourself by insulting others due to your own reading comprehension shortcomings.

:lmao:
Look moron. I will talk slowly. The progressive whore said “he can name him Baron, but he cannot make him one.” You people are full of hate and very stupid to boot.

Forum List

Back