Democrats led by Adam Schiff have meltdown over the Flynn pardon.

Flynn lied..twice. He even admitted it when he took his plea. Corrupt people shouldn't get pardons. Period.
The guy is a scumbag. He deserves to spend the rest of his life labeled as one.

We both know you were silent over Clinton and Obama's pardons over actual criminals, liar

Well, you'll have to point those out cause I'm not coming up with any names that I'd say wasn't deserving of at least a consideration.
I'm not a huge fan of these pardons unless it's for something really egregious.

But Flynn? No way. Live with the stigma of your guilt and count your lucky stars you aren't rotting in prison..which is where I'd have put him...for a long time.
but you will vote to put a pedophile, geriatric piece of shit in office? you are messed up badly

• Funny
Reactions: kaz
Flynn lied..twice. He even admitted it when he took his plea. Corrupt people shouldn't get pardons. Period.

President Obama commuted the sentence of Oscar Lopez-Rivera.
Lopez-Rivera was an unrepentant terrorist serving a 70 year sentence after 130 terrorist attacks within the United States.

Run along you sorry assed pearl clutching ninny ... :thup:

You keep ignoring the exculpatory evidence that Flynn was railroaded into lying, his own first lawyer screw him up as well.

You keep ignoring the exculpatory evidence that Flynn was railroaded into lying, his own first lawyer screw him up as well.

If you are innocent, you proclaim your innocence. You don't lie and then try to take it back.
You're trying to tell me that they railroaded a white, 20+ year veteran of the military?
In who's dream world?

President Obama commuted the sentence of Oscar Lopez-Rivera.
Lopez-Rivera was an unrepentant terrorist serving a 70 year sentence after 130 terrorist attacks within the United States.

Run along you sorry assed pearl clutching ninny ... :thup:

Yep. Borderline. That's why I'm not a fan of these pardons. But Flynn? Blagojevich? Maybe Manafort? And commuting Stone's sentence?...just as bad.
But feel free to get your panties in a bunch over it. :)

If you are innocent, you proclaim your innocence. You don't lie and then try to take it back.
You're trying to tell me that they railroaded a white, 20+ year veteran of the military?
In who's dream world?

Your ignorance of the released classified FBI memos that exonerated Flynn is making you a fool for continuing the now useless "but he lied" narrative. Your continues ignorance means you don't give a shit about evidence, just hate the man and be a tool for the leftist cabal.

Yep. Borderline. That's why I'm not a fan of these pardons. But Flynn? Blagojevich? Maybe Manafort? And commuting Stone's sentence?...just as bad.
But feel free to get your panties in a bunch over it. :)

Whatever Flynn, and Stone were, they weren't convicted unrepentant terrorists.
So no, not just as bad, any way you slice it.

Run along and cry in your pillow nit-wit ... :yapyapyapf:

Adam Schiff is the perfect representative of what the Democratic party has become.

Democrats, led by Rep. Adam Schiff (CA), erupted in anger Wednesday afternoon after President Trump pardoned his former National Security Advisor Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn (U.S. Army Ret.), bringing to an end Flynn’s nearly four year long ordeal of being targeted and prosecuted by the Obama-led Deep State for a crime he did not commit.

Check out Schiff's obnoxious tweet @ 2:45

TWICE Flynn lied under oath to the court.

Twice he committed Perjury! A Felony!

No one is above the law, except Trump and those who are loyal to him, apparently. At least in the mind of dishonest people who support Trump and his aberrant behavior in the last four years in office, and in all of his business dealings for decades.

Curious...

I you were asked a question about a conversation and your answer was " I don't think I said that but You have the tape of the conversation, so you tell me"....and they then said to you that is not a lie, but we are going after your family unless you agree that you lied.....would you not agree that you lied?

Have you not been paying attention?

Adam Schiff is the perfect representative of what the Democratic party has become.

Democrats, led by Rep. Adam Schiff (CA), erupted in anger Wednesday afternoon after President Trump pardoned his former National Security Advisor Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn (U.S. Army Ret.), bringing to an end Flynn’s nearly four year long ordeal of being targeted and prosecuted by the Obama-led Deep State for a crime he did not commit.

No one is above the law, except Trump and those who are loyal to him, apparently. At least in the mind of dishonest people who support Trump and his aberrant behavior in the last four years in office, and in all of his business dealings for decades.

Curious...

I you were asked a question about a conversation and your answer was " I don't think I said that but You have the tape of the conversation, so you tell me"....and they then said to you that is not a lie, but we are going after your family unless you agree that you lied.....would you not agree that you lied?

Post a credible link, and do so with syntax that makes more sense.

Curious...

Post a credible link, and do so with syntax that makes more sense.

asked by someone whos signature line calls me a fool.
Soooo.....no interest.

We both know you were silent over Clinton and Obama's pardons over actual criminals, liar

Well, you'll have to point those out cause I'm not coming up with any names that I'd say wasn't deserving of at least a consideration.
I'm not a huge fan of these pardons unless it's for something really egregious.

But Flynn? No way. Live with the stigma of your guilt and count your lucky stars you aren't rotting in prison..which is where I'd have put him...for a long time.
but you will vote to put a pedophile, geriatric piece of shit in office? you are messed up badly
Roy Moore wasn't even running.

Forum List

Back