Democrats Kiss AZ. Goodbye.

How are you going to keep it out of schools? You clowns might as well be fundies trying to ban dancing or rock and roll. 😄

Gay students, gay parents, the internet, mainstream entertainment, they're going to hear about gay people you frightened little mutants. 😄
Why don't all those queers shit in a bucket and when it is high enough they can stick their dicks in there. Sound like a good idea? :rock: :rock: :rock:

No, it doesn't depend on that.

The concern was that it would make "Arizona voters jump through hoops".

I have cousins who live and vote in Arizona. They're Arizona voters. What hoops will they have to jump through.

And, really, why would making it a little more difficult to vote necessarily be a bad thing?
Why would making voting more difficult be a goal??

Because Lastamender tried to argue the left was all about teaching hate despite you clowns calling teachers groomers for the last two years because they dare to teach children that there's nothing wrong with being LGTBQ.
Again, why do they need to teach it? You didn’t answer

Math is important? Science? English, what lessons should be learned? You tell me why gay is important to teach!
Are you unsure if math, science or English is important? Is that why you're asking me? 😄

I'm not afraid of teachers also teaching their students to not be hateful little shits.

Forum List

Back