Democrats Kiss AZ. Goodbye.

and communities have bent over backwards to make affordable, if not free, ID available to those without.
So are they given out for free in High School and valid for 10 years?
That ID can the be used to renew a Police ID which is available in any Police Station...

That's easy, that has nothing to do with driving either..

So is it that easy?

Some people have a subjective understand of the term. That doesn't mean there is no objective defection.
Then what is the objective definition of decency, smart guy? 😄
Not causing harm to others is one way. That can be o determined objectively.
Whether or not you have caused harm can be objectively determined, whether the harm you caused was decent or indecent is whats subjective you fucking moron. 😄

Then what is the objective definition of decency, smart guy? 😄

Whether or not you have caused harm can be objectively determined, whether the harm you caused was decent or indecent is whats subjective you fucking moron. 😄
That's your definition of "decent," asshat.

😄

Sounds like you're done because even you can't make sense of your bullshit anymore. I'll still be here laughing at you.
It's because I know will ride on your circular wheel of logic at least 100 times more and I have no interest in doing that.

I find this conversation tedious and pointless. We're done.
That's what you get for trying to reason with a libtard.

I've been trying to tell you, progtards are fucked up.

I'll betcha 10 bucks right now, that 2/3 of the progtards on this forum and everywhere else, are on antidepressants.

It's because I know will ride on your circular wheel of logic at least 100 times more and I have no interest in doing that.
100 times? 😄 You didn't even do it once. You couldn't give me an objective definition of decency even one time you assclown. 😄

You just said nothing. Anything else?
You've said nothing. 😄

I don't give a shit what your notions of decency are. Homosexuality is never going back in the closet because you don't have enough cultural influence to push them back in there. You lost. These are simply your death throes.

You've said nothing. 😄

I don't give a shit what your notions of decency are. Homosexuality is never going back in the closet because you don't have enough cultural influence to push them back in there. You lost. These are simply your death throes.
I do not care where it goes, but it does not belong in our schools.

I do not care where it goes, but it does not belong in our schools.
How are you going to keep it out of schools? You clowns might as well be fundies trying to ban dancing or rock and roll. 😄

Gay students, gay parents, the internet, mainstream entertainment, they're going to hear about gay people you frightened little mutants. 😄

"Opponents of the bill had argued that the bill would force Arizona voters to jump through hoops and incur costs to prove they are citizens before they can cast a ballot."

Of course, they're completely unable to articulate what those "hoops" might be...
The old blacks are inferior shit again

You've said nothing. 😄

Why do you think it deserves special rights exactly?

Forum List

Back