Democrats Kiss AZ. Goodbye.

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Let's hope people are making sure this new law in enforced. If it is I do not see Democrats winning a dog catcher election.

Arizona Passed Bill Ensuring Only US Citizens Can Vote In Elections – And The Left Is Freaking Out​

Should be interesting finding out who has a problem with this.

"Opponents of the bill had argued that the bill would force Arizona voters to jump through hoops and incur costs to prove they are citizens before they can cast a ballot."

Of course, they're completely unable to articulate what those "hoops" might be...
Hoops depend on whether you are white or not

Hoops depend on whether you are white or not

No, it doesn't depend on that.

The concern was that it would make "Arizona voters jump through hoops".

I have cousins who live and vote in Arizona. They're Arizona voters. What hoops will they have to jump through.

And, really, why would making it a little more difficult to vote necessarily be a bad thing?

Let's hope people are making sure this new law in enforced. If it is I do not see Democrats winning a dog catcher election.

Arizona Passed Bill Ensuring Only US Citizens Can Vote In Elections – And The Left Is Freaking Out​

Roevember is coming. The MAGAt-GOP in Arizona just showed their fascist hand to women.

How so? Is this the Democratic voters are too stupid to get IDs again or you are injecting race because you have no argument?
Democrats want us to believe that they think Blacks are too stupid and mistreated to get an ID, but have no problem using the same logic to deduce that such things as driving a car that also requires and ID would then become white privilege.

We can only then reason that democrats are Ok with driving only being for whitey.

Why? Well because they must be racists.

As a result, you would thin the democrats would launch the massive movement to have all ID's given to blacks free of charge.

But no such movement exists

Funny that.

No, it doesn't depend on that.

The concern was that it would make "Arizona voters jump through hoops".

I have cousins who live and vote in Arizona. They're Arizona voters. What hoops will they have to jump through.

And, really, why would making it a little more difficult to vote necessarily be a bad thing?
It makes it harder for parasites like WrongWinger to mail in dozens of votes for vacuous potatoes and criminal gun grabber sociopaths.

Oh I get it. You think minorities are too stupid to figure out how to register. Some would consider that "Racist".
No, I think Arizona minorities, including Native Americans have birth and citizenship documentation that will not satisfy the nitpicking of Arizona conservatives

Last edited:

Lol!
Won't change a thing because no "illegals" vote anyway.
They can't.
Ever.

No, I think Arizona minorities, including Native Americans have birth and citizenship documentation that will not satisfy the nitpicking of Arizona conservatives
You mean the ones Biden paid to vote for him? What is the native American population in AZ.?

New Topics

Forum List

Back