Democrats killed movies to get Trump......democrats in hollywood suffer the most....good.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The movie industry is taking a huge hit.........all to get President Trump......

Does No Time to Die really want to be the next canary in the coronavirus coalmine? Especially after Tenet completely collapsed with just $36 million in domestic sales over four weekends. And anyone who tells you Warner Bros. is happy with $251 million worldwide haul for Tenet is lying. Tenet probably needed $450 to $500 million just to break even. So that is what you call a total wipeout.

How stupid and unnecessary was all this?

Young people go to the movies.

Young people have very little to fear from the coronavirus. There are studies that show it’s about as fatal for those under 50 as the common flu.

But everyone had to freak out and overreact, even though this country has gone through pandemics before without quarantining the healthy and forcing us all into masks, without destroying so much for no valid reason.

Honestly, who wants to sit through a two-plus hour movie in a friggin’ mask?

The question then becomes what if people discover they don’t really miss going to the movies? Which so far seems to be the case.

What if people pick up other habits? What if people realize crowds are kinda germy and scuzzy even without the China Virus?

Regardless, 2020 is dead, a lost year at the box office with only $1.9 billion in domestic receipts so far this year, compared to $8.3 billion at this same time last year and $8.8 billion in 2018.

I’m finding I don’t miss going to the movies at all, and there is plenty of stuff from the past I don’t mind returning to again and again.

There’s a bit of karma in the fact Hollywood supports Democrats and Democrats killed the movies. We’ve only had about 50 cases in my county and no deaths, and our Democrat governor still hasn’t opened the movie theater.

The movie industry is taking a huge hit.........all to get President Trump......

Does No Time to Die really want to be the next canary in the coronavirus coalmine? Especially after Tenet completely collapsed with just $36 million in domestic sales over four weekends. And anyone who tells you Warner Bros. is happy with $251 million worldwide haul for Tenet is lying. Tenet probably needed $450 to $500 million just to break even. So that is what you call a total wipeout.

How stupid and unnecessary was all this?

Young people go to the movies.

Young people have very little to fear from the coronavirus. There are studies that show it’s about as fatal for those under 50 as the common flu.

But everyone had to freak out and overreact, even though this country has gone through pandemics before without quarantining the healthy and forcing us all into masks, without destroying so much for no valid reason.

Honestly, who wants to sit through a two-plus hour movie in a friggin’ mask?

The question then becomes what if people discover they don’t really miss going to the movies? Which so far seems to be the case.

What if people pick up other habits? What if people realize crowds are kinda germy and scuzzy even without the China Virus?

Regardless, 2020 is dead, a lost year at the box office with only $1.9 billion in domestic receipts so far this year, compared to $8.3 billion at this same time last year and $8.8 billion in 2018.

I’m finding I don’t miss going to the movies at all, and there is plenty of stuff from the past I don’t mind returning to again and again.

There’s a bit of karma in the fact Hollywood supports Democrats and Democrats killed the movies. We’ve only had about 50 cases in my county and no deaths, and our Democrat governor still hasn’t opened the movie theater.

Our movie theatres are still closed...two permanently. The city half assed does offer drive in’s of old stuff. But honestly ...Hollywood has been killing off movie going for a long time now. Everything they produce is far left virtue signaling crap...and has been for several years. Movies are too expensive to waste your money on garbage propaganda...even if they parade it around with a familiar name like...Star Wars,Terminator or Men in Black.

Trump declared a national health emergency and to get to himself eh?

In his defense, he probably doesn't remember doing it.

That is so lame.......biden has taken 9 days off in in the last days of the Presidential campaign and you are trying to hide that with that lame comment.......

so weak....

In his defense, he probably doesn't remember doing it.

That is so lame.......biden has taken 9 days off in in the last days of the Presidential campaign and you are trying to hide that with that lame comment.......

so weak....

Your blob doesn't remember doing most of the things he did. Remember when he signed an EO protecting PEC's. It was already federal law!

Did you intend this to be senseless?
Without that declaration there would have been no state activated helatch crisis..No lock downs , no social distancing etd, etc. Evidently Trump thought it was serious enough and then claim later it wasn't serious and now we find he was downplaying the pandemic. Now which is it Trumpette's? Is it a real pandemic or not?

Your self awareness is smelling yer finger after scratching yer crack of da ass...Try to stay on topic and wash yer fingers...You people need to decide for yourself for once instead of doing what Trump wants you to do.
Amazing and telling where your mind goes. Straight to your ass.

Without that declaration there would have been no state activated helatch crisis..No lock downs , no social distancing etd, etc. Evidently Trump thought it was serious enough and then claim later it wasn't serious and now we find he was downplaying the pandemic. Now which is it Trumpette's? Is it a real pandemic or not?
Sweden has gotten along very well without shutting down their nation and setting their hair on fire.
Think about that, if you can.

Forum List

Back