Democrats Just Can't Keep Their hands Off of Children....Debbie Wasserman-Schultz

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Whether it's not Bill Clinton having sex with them, Joe Biden groping and sniffing them, or disgraced former DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman-Schultz physically shoving them, Democrats just can't keep their hands off of children...

Teen campaign volunteer says Dem Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz shoved her
DEMANDING AN APOLOGY
Teen campaign volunteer says Dem Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz shoved her

"Martina Velasquez, 16, told the Miami New Times that she was handing out cards and trying to speak to potential voters on behalf of candidate Jen Perelman outside a Broward County polling location Saturday when the former Democratic National Committee chairwoman allegedly pushed her. "She, every time, would come and shove me out of the way into a group of other poll workers, moving my arms so I couldn't give out a palm card," Velasquez told the publication. "She was saying, 'That's my opponent, that's my opponent, you can't vote for her.'"

Velazquez said Monday that she was not interested in criminal charges against the incumbent congresswoman, but said she filed an informational report with the Pembroke Pines Police Department so that there would be a record.

"I want her to publicly apologize to me, Jen's campaign team, and Jen," Velasquez told the New Times."

Debbie seems to have met her match at the hands of a teenaged high school student.

:p

It makes no sense why anyone would vote for that sleazy thing.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back