Democrats' Jan 6th Bombshell Hearsay Testimony Exposed As A Lie - Trump Did Not Grab Steering Wheel And Demand To Be Driven To The Capitol

LOLOL

Moron, there is no stand to take. That's why you're a liar because you chose to take a stand with no proof to back up your bullshit. No one but Hutchinson, Ornato & Engel know if she's telling the truth or not about what Ornato said. And neither Ornato nor Engel have spoken out about it.
:itsok:

I accept your concession.

Run along, Simp. My foot is hurting from kicking your ass.

:dance::dance::dance:

LOLOL

Poor Dumbfuck, you kicked your own ass by failing miserably to prove she lied.

:dance:
I didn't need to prove she lied. That has already been proven, Simp.

If she didn't lie, explain why the committee refuses to call Ornato to testify and clear all this up?

What are your handlers afraid of, Simp?

I didn't need to prove she lied. That has already been proven, Simp.

If she didn't lie, explain why the committee refuses to call Ornato to testify and clear all this up?

What are your handlers afraid of, Simp?

LOLOL

Lying doesn't help you, Dumbfuck. Had it actually been proven she lied, you'd be able to produce a quote from Ornato denyinging he told her that story. But you can't produce any such quote because in fact, it's you who's lying.

You probably saw Cassidy Hutchinson, a former assistant to Mark Meadows, testify today that she heard that on Jan 6th, Trump had a fit of rage and attempted to grab the steering wheel of The Beast and lunged at agents, insisting they drive him to the Capitol, because "I am the f****ing President..."

Well, it was all a lie. As you should have noticed, it was all hearsay. She was not in the vehicle, and she heard everything about her testimony from someone else.

Secret Service lead and presidential driver are prepared to testify under oath that Trump did NOT grab steering wheel or lunge at agents to drive himself to Capitol on January 6​

• Bobby Engel, the lead agent on Trump's detail, and the presidential driver at the time are prepared to testify under oath to the committee that Hutchinson's testimony is incorrect, according to multiple news outlets
  • 'I'm the effing president, take me to the Capitol now,' Cassidy Hutchinson, Mark Meadows' top aide, said Trump ordered
  • 'Sir, you need to take your hand off the steering wheel. We're going back to the West Wing, we're not going to the Capitol,' Hutchinson was told Secret Service agent Robert Engel said
  • 'Mr. Trump then used his free hand to lunge towards Bobby Engel,' Hutchinson recalled
  • Hutchinson was revealed to be the surprise witness for Tuesday's last-minute January 6 hearing
  • Hutchinson also testified that Trump was 'furious' that his armed supporters were not allowed into the official grounds for his Stop The Steal rally on Jan. 6
  • 'Who cares if they have weapons, they're not here to hurt me,' the former president allegedly said
  • The Secret Service promised in a public statement after the hearing to respond to the allegations.
Hopefully, you didn't fall for it. Like the pee dossier, it was obviously false.

If you did fall for it, ask yourself why.

She didn't testify that it was true. She testified what she was told by Ornato.

Because I don't swallow your idiocies?

Cassidy wasn't there in the car . She testified to what the secret service agents told her. They were the declarants. The foundation has been laid. The DOJ can compel the agents to testify under oath.

Cassidy wasn't there in the car . She testified to what the secret service agents told her. They were the declarants. The foundation has been laid. The DOJ can compel the agents to testify under oath.
You said that already. You just admitted her testimony is hearsay. It wouldn't be allowed in a court of law. You also proved that you don't know what hearsay is. The entire J6 committee proved the same thing. Any lawyer who endorsed this testimony is a scumbag who should be disbarred.

Forum List

Back