Democrats' Jan 6th Bombshell Hearsay Testimony Exposed As A Lie - Trump Did Not Grab Steering Wheel And Demand To Be Driven To The Capitol

It's an investigation, not a trial, so hearsay is admissible. And there's been no denial of what she claims she was told by either of the two men who were in the room with her at the time.
yep, which mean the information is useless.

here's why you won't see one

A spokesperson for the select committee declined to comment on Ornato’s interviews with the panel.

Members of the committee have expressed frustration with aspects of Ornato’s previous testimony, and some have suggested he lacks credibility.

^^^ still no quote from Ornato. :eusa_doh:

I notice you got no help from Nostra, who also can't seem to produce such a quote.

:abgg2q.jpg:

yep, which mean the information is useless.

Yes, it was always useless. The meaningful testimony she gave was first hand knowledge that Trump knew there were armed people there that day and that he wanted the secret service to let them into the Ellipse so his crowd in there would be bigger.

I just posted why you won't see one. stop being redundant.

LOL

Imbecile, there was absolutely nothing from preventing Ornato from making a public statement that he never said that to Hutchinson. He didn't have to appear before Congress to get that message out, had he wanted to.

Then quote Ornato denying he said that to her. What are you waiting for to post that quote?
Your ignorance of the reports is your problem.

Quote Ornato saying what the discredited liar claimed.

GO!

And why has Nazi Piglosi refused to take them up on their offer to testify?

Your ignorance of the reports is your problem.

Quote Ornato saying what the discredited liar claimed.

GO!

And why has Nazi Piglosi refused to take them up on their offer to testify?

Aww, you poor thing. You got caught lying and now you're desperately trying to spin your way out of it.

Moron, you claimed Ornato denied telling Hutchinson what she claimed he told her.

That's a lie as there is no quote from him denying he told her that.

Sucks to be you. And not just because you were caught lying again.

Aww, you poor thing. You got caught lying and now you're desperately trying to spin your way out of it.

Moron, you claimed Ornato denied telling Hutchinson what she claimed he told her.

That's a lie as there is no quote from him denying he told her that.

Sucks to be you. And not just because you were caught lying again.

He did, as well as the other agent there. They both offered to testify, and the SS said they could.

Why hasnt Nazi called them? What is she afraid of?

Hmmmmmmm…..

Now, quote Ornato saying what the proven liar claimed.

GO!

:dance:

Yes, it was always useless. The meaningful testimony she gave was first hand knowledge that Trump knew there were armed people there that day and that he wanted the secret service to let them into the Ellipse so his crowd in there would be bigger.
Hahaha

He did, as well as the other agent there. They both offered to testify, and the SS said they could.

Why hasnt Nazi called them? What is she afraid of?

Hmmmmmmm…..

Now, quote Ornato saying what the proven liar claimed.

GO!

:dance:

If he did, you'd be able to quote him. And had you been able to quote him, you would have quoted him. You didn't quote him because you can't because no such quote exists.

You lied.

And he didn't need Nancy Pelosi's permission to deny telling that story to Hutchinson. Absolutely nothing prevented him from making a public statement.

Yes, we know that now. At that time, however, the CIA believed a protest was most likely the cause.

No they didn't. Carter Ham Africom Commander was in a car with Panetta when he got the word. They briefed Obama as soon as they could.

If he did, you'd be able to quote him. And had you been able to quote him, you would have quoted him. You didn't quote him because you can't because no such quote exists.

You lied.

And he didn't need Nancy Pelosi's permission to deny telling that story to Hutchinson. Absolutely nothing prevented him from making a public statement.
Your ignorance of the reports isn't my problem, Simp.

Quote Amato saying Trump tried to hijack "The Beast?.

GO!

I'm not lying, I'm quoting the Republican-led commission report on the matter...

Fourth, the Committee concludes that after the attacks, the early intelligence assessments and the Administration's initial public narrative on the causes and motivations for the attacks were not fully accurate. There was a stream of contradictory and conflicting intelligence that came in after the attacks. The Committee found intelligence to support CIA's initial assessment that the attacks had evolved out of a protest in Benghazi; but it also found contrary intelligence, which ultimately proved to be the correct intelligence. There was no protest. The CIA only changed its initial assessment about a protest on September 24, 2012, when closed caption television footage became available on September 18, 2012 (two days after Ambassador Susan Rice spoke), and after the FBI began publishing its interviews with U.S. officials on the ground on September 22, 2012.

Again they were lying Panetta knew immediately that there was no protest.

Emails Show Susan Rice Prepped To Lie By White House​

The fish rots from the head, as the saying goes, and no further proof is needed than a Sept. 14, 2012, email from Ben Rhodes, an assistant to the president and deputy national security adviser for strategic communications, contained in more than 100 pages of documents released by Judicial Watch and obtained in a Freedom of Information Act request.

That email, with the subject line: "RE: PREP Call with Susan: Saturday at 4:00 p.m. ET," was sent to other key White House staffers such as then-Communications Director David Plouffe and Press Secretary Jay Carney the day before now-National Security Adviser Susan Rice made her whirlwind tour on five Sunday news show appearances to specifically and emphatically blame an Internet video for the Sept. 11, 2012, attack on the American diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya, in which U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other nationals were killed.

One of the goals listed in the emails was the need for Rice "to underscore that these protests are rooted in an Internet video, and not a broader failure or policy.
" She was also to "reinforce the President and Administration's strength and steadiness in dealing with difficult challenges." Her job was not to tell the truth, but to put lipstick on the Obama administration's Benghazi pig

No they didn't. Carter Ham Africom Commander was in a car with Panetta when he got the word. They briefed Obama as soon as they could.

I quoted the Republican-led commission report which states there were multiple conflicting reports coming in early on and how the CIA went with the protest as the likeliest cause for about 2 weeks. The Obama administration echoed what the CIA reported to them. Republicans investigated Benghazi ad nauseum, holding some 8 independent investigations. Why should anyone ignore their findings?

Your ignorance of the reports isn't my problem, Simp.

Moron, no report quoted Ornato denying telling Hutchinson that story.

You lied. :eusa_liar:

Quote Amato saying Trump tried to hijack "The Beast?.

GO!

LOL

Once again you make me laugh out loud at your desperation to try to spin this on me because YOU were caught lying. Here again you demand I quote something to support something I never said.

face-palm-gif.278959

Again they were lying Panetta knew immediately that there was no protest.

Emails Show Susan Rice Prepped To Lie By White House​

The fish rots from the head, as the saying goes, and no further proof is needed than a Sept. 14, 2012, email from Ben Rhodes, an assistant to the president and deputy national security adviser for strategic communications, contained in more than 100 pages of documents released by Judicial Watch and obtained in a Freedom of Information Act request.

That email, with the subject line: "RE: PREP Call with Susan: Saturday at 4:00 p.m. ET," was sent to other key White House staffers such as then-Communications Director David Plouffe and Press Secretary Jay Carney the day before now-National Security Adviser Susan Rice made her whirlwind tour on five Sunday news show appearances to specifically and emphatically blame an Internet video for the Sept. 11, 2012, attack on the American diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya, in which U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other nationals were killed.

One of the goals listed in the emails was the need for Rice "to underscore that these protests are rooted in an Internet video, and not a broader failure or policy.
" She was also to "reinforce the President and Administration's strength and steadiness in dealing with difficult challenges." Her job was not to tell the truth, but to put lipstick on the Obama administration's Benghazi pig

Nothing in there refutes what I posted. Again, the CIA fed the protest narrative to State and the White House until September 24th, 2012.

Moron, no report quoted Ornato denying telling Hutchinson that story.

You lied. :eusa_liar:

LOL

Once again you make me laugh out loud at your desperation to try to spin this on me because YOU were caught lying. Here again you demand I quote something to support something I never said.

face-palm-gif.278959
So, you have nothing showing Ornato said what the proven liar claimed.

I quoted the Republican-led commission report which states there were multiple conflicting reports coming in early on and how the CIA went with the protest as the likeliest cause for about 2 weeks. The Obama administration echoed what the CIA reported to them. Republicans investigated Benghazi ad nauseum, holding some 8 independent investigations. Why should anyone ignore their findings?

You make the mistake of thinking I am a pub, I am not. I have provided you with info showing they knew immediately that there was no protests. You might also want to read the book written by the guys who were actually on those roof tops. Why anyone would trust the CIA about anything is beyond me.

Forum List

Back