Democrats/Jack Dorsey Demand Parlor Be Investigated For Facilitating Crimes - Tacoma Antifa Violence Planned on Twitter!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Big Tech has falsely claimed they ban criminal content and ban members who use Twitter for planning crimes and violent activities. Amazon attempted to justify de-platforming Parlor because uses use the site to plan criminal activity and violence. Democrats have called for the investigation of PARLOR for doing so.....

DSO WHEN WILL FBI INVESTIGATIONS BEGIN OF TWITTER FOR ALLOWING FOREIGN-FUNDED (DEMOCRAT-SUPPORTED/PROTECTED) DOMESTIC TERRORISTS ANTIFA / BLM TO PLAN AND ORGANIZE VIOLENT TERRORIST ACTIVITY?

"Antifa and other anti-police activists immediately declared Tacoma would become the next flashpoint. They organized on Twitter and Facebook, cancelled another planned protest for that Sunday, and assembled in Downtown Tacoma."

I haven't missed my Amazon account one bit...I can find what I need on other sites...just bought a nice pair of hiking boots that I had planned on buying from Amazon....but I don't do business with Fascists'....
You probably bought them from a company that sells their boots through Amazon.

I haven't missed my Amazon account one bit...I can find what I need on other sites...just bought a nice pair of hiking boots that I had planned on buying from Amazon....but I don't do business with Fascists'....
You probably bought them from a company that sells their boots through Amazon.
Nope....
There are very few that don't to include Wal Mart online. That is how they increase sales without shipping to an individual store.

Big Tech has falsely claimed they ban criminal content and ban members who use Twitter for planning crimes and violent activities. Amazon attempted to justify de-platforming Parlor because uses use the site to plan criminal activity and violence. Democrats have called for the investigation of PARLOR for doing so.....

DSO WHEN WILL FBI INVESTIGATIONS BEGIN OF TWITTER FOR ALLOWING FOREIGN-FUNDED (DEMOCRAT-SUPPORTED/PROTECTED) DOMESTIC TERRORISTS ANTIFA / BLM TO PLAN AND ORGANIZE VIOLENT TERRORIST ACTIVITY?

"Antifa and other anti-police activists immediately declared Tacoma would become the next flashpoint. They organized on Twitter and Facebook, cancelled another planned protest for that Sunday, and assembled in Downtown Tacoma."

Twatter isn't being straight about this.....but this is the way leftists are.
The only reason they make rules is so everyone else has to adhere to them while they break them.

Last edited:
Who did you use? I use amazon alot but would consider switching if they deliver.

Who did you use? I use amazon alot but would consider switching if they deliver.

They have women's and kids shoes too...

Keep in mind Jack Dorsey funds Antifa.

...which is what this thread is also, in part about.

If parlor is to be investigated for facilitating crimes. Big Tech, their owners, and every Democrat who has ever defended, protected, praised, or Incited Antifa / BLM violence (VP Harris) should be investigated for 'Inciting insurrection'.

If that can be proven, it amounts to sedition.

...which is what this thread is also, in part about.

If parlor is to be investigated for facilitating crimes. Big Tech, their owners, and every Democrat who has ever defended, protected, praised, or Incited Antifa / BLM violence (VP Harris) should be investigated for 'Inciting insurrection'.

That would mean applying the same law to the Reich as we do to the deplorables.

democrats will never go for it.

Try GovX if you've ever served in military or law enforcement.

Try GovX if you've ever served in military or law enforcement.
Nope. Didn't. I'm afraid I will have to stick to Amazon.

Forum List

Back