Democrats - its time to circle the F*ing wagons - get out the fucking vote

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
N'Awlins Mid-City
Democrats - its time to circle the F*ing wagons - get out the fucking vote.

My Monte Carlo simulation still gives Obama the edge. Says Obama has a 61% chance of winning 270 or more electoral votes. Says the average probability is Obama will win 276 votes.

That's a slim fucking margin.

Do you want certainty in what you will pay in taxes next year? I do. If the law doesn't change - I know what I will pay. If the Obama plan of rolling back the Bush tax cuts for the wealthy but keeping them for the middle class prevails - I know what I will pay. On the other hand, if Romney wins, I have no clue. Is my deduction limit 25k? 50k 8k? Pick a number I guess? I dunno.

I want certainty in what I will pay in taxes.

Don't most rational market participants?

So get out the F*ing vote.

Democrats - its time to circle the F*ing wagons - get out the fucking vote.

My Monte Carlo simulation still gives Obama the edge. Says Obama has a 61% chance of winning 270 or more electoral votes. Says the average probability is Obama will win 276 votes.

That's a slim fucking margin.

Do you want certainty in what you will pay in taxes next year? I do. If the law doesn't change - I know what I will pay. If the Obama plan of rolling back the Bush tax cuts for the wealthy but keeping them for the middle class prevails - I know what I will pay. On the other hand, if Romney wins, I have no clue. Is my deduction limit 25k? 50k 8k? Pick a number I guess? I dunno.

I want certainty in what I will pay in taxes.

Don't most rational market participants?

So get out the F*ing vote.
i agree . i don,t leave in america but dems need to fight harder then ever before. they need to get out and vote. The midwest remains last firewall. they need to go on ground and fight for every single vote. Simple as that

Yeah, it's a BFD!!

biden3.png

Meltdown in progress. Please remain calm and put on your hazmat suits
if romney win then well done to you and hope you enjoy it. eiections are fight and their always be winners and losers.

You remind me of the kinder, gentler version of TM.:)
Well whoever they were, i just try to be fair and balanced as much as i can. I hope obama wins and sitll won,t give up but if he does not i suck it up and say well done to gop and romney.

i can see why your confident. look if romney wins well done and enjoy it

why would she be confident:

Election Forecasts - FiveThirtyEight Blog - NYTimes.com

RPC Avg Obama 47.1 Romney 47.0

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012

clearly you have no real interest in the president's re-election. so why are you trying to act like you do?
of course i have intrest in outcome of race.

i am glad he got sight lead in rcp. but with gallup, ramusen polls and nate sliver map look like romney has sight lead

but game on and obama can still win with midwest fire wall of mi, pa,nev,ohio and nv

if romney win then well done to you and hope you enjoy it. eiections are fight and their always be winners and losers.

interesting...

what ever you might say about TM .... she's a true believer...

he's not even close,
well i do belive obama can win but i try to remain as balanced as i can when looking at state of election.

The Democrats know how important GOTV is. The Democratic ground game this year is mighty, putting the Republicans to shame.

The Republicans may be right about one thing, that you can't use a 2008 turnout model for 2012. That's because early voting shows Democrats turning out more strongly in 2012 than in 2008. It may be that pollsters are underestimating Democratic turnout.

The Democrats know how important GOTV is. The Democratic ground game this year is mighty, putting the Republicans to shame.

The Republicans may be right about one thing, that you can't use a 2008 turnout model for 2012. That's because early voting shows Democrats turning out more strongly in 2012 than in 2008. It may be that pollsters are underestimating Democratic turnout.
i hope they are underestimating. obama needs high turn out amongst his base in key swing states . they got to drive that hard in ground war as they know gop will get high turn out on their side.

interesting...

what ever you might say about TM .... she's a true believer...

he's not even close,

and you're what an excuse an after thought please don't lecture the rest when you have no clue about yourself.

i can see why your confident. look if romney wins well done and enjoy it

why would she be confident:

Election Forecasts - FiveThirtyEight Blog - NYTimes.com

RPC Avg Obama 47.1 Romney 47.0

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012

clearly you have no real interest in the president's re-election. so why are you trying to act like you do?
Romney's momentum is forward. momentum is something you are absolutely clueless so to say in your in the same zip code just goes to show your dumb down in education, more over you have 3rd grade opinion...alot of muttleness and incoherency.

New Topics

Forum List

Back