Democrats in front of House Committees seem to be competing for the title "dumbest witness ever" "The CAUdacity to say . . . ?"

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
I honestly thought Dems would not be able to top the "I don't know what the word 'woman' means" lady.

Someone else already posted about the gumpy woman that was "exhausted at these white folx."

The guy who supposedly investigated it is the next contestant on the GOP House produced reality show, "who's the dumbest Dem in the land?" Much more intertaining than the heavily scripted mockumentary that the J6 Committee gave us.

How does a senior government official, or anyone who has ever been in management at any level, not know that PD stands for Professional Development?

How can he with a straight face that "CAUdacity" is not a reverence to a negative trait in white people, when it comes right after "exhausted at these white folx?"

Only by being too dumb to know how dumb he sounds.

Last edited:
I honestly thought Dems would not be able to top the "I don't know what the word 'woman' means" lady.

Someone else already posted about the gumpy woman that was "exhausted at these white folx."

View attachment 768634

The guy who supposedly investigated it is the next contestant on the GOP House produced reality show, "who's the dumbest Dem in the land?" Much more intertaining than the heavily scripted mockumentary that the J6 Committee gave us.

How does a senior government official, or anyone who has ever been in management at any level, not know that PD stands for Professional Development?

How can he with a straight face that "CAUdacity" is not a reverence to a negative trait in white people, when it comes right after "exhausted at these white folx?"

Only by being too dumb to know how dumb he sounds.

Leftist vermin will go down in history for one really notable thing -- their amazing capacity for making up stupid new bullshit words that mean absolutely nothing. Wish I could be here to see what Encyclopedia Britannica will have to say about what matters of great significance the left accomplished in the first twenty-five years of the twenty-first century.

The entry will read, simply, "NOTHING WORTHY OF NOTE".

When leftists meet for their brainstorming sessions, It's like a convention of dipshits. And the only reason they get away with their weak shit is because of the number of mis and uneducated people who vote for those dipshits.

Forum List

Back