Democrats HORRIFIC war on women

Last edited:
In fact, the Keynote Speaker at the Democrat Convention is a known sexual predator.

One sitting US Senator even said she wouldn't 'let her daughter anywhere near him' for fear he would offer her candy and try and rape her.

I kid you not!

In fact, the Keynote Speaker at the Democrat Convention is a known sexual predator.

One sitting US Senator even said she wouldn't 'let her daughter anywhere near him' for fear he would offer her candy and try and rape her.

I kid you not!

I wouldn't let my daughter near any prominent national politician. I used to work with Duke Cunningham before he was elected, before he was convicted....I wouldn't let any of my family anywhere near him.

Horrid...and I wish and pray all rapists are caught, prosecuted, and put away. However, to claim all the rapists involved are Democrats is based on what evidence? Considering the attitude of the Right towards women they disagree with, it could also be some Republicans taking advantage of the situation to come in and.....well.....

Not really, most of us think rapists should be executed. Democrats want them to pickup trash for a week and then get off on good behavior, which is why I laugh when democrats bring up crime, especially rape after the duke lacross case

I kid you not!

Seriously? The mayor of San Antonio? Wonder whete are the womens groups, oh thats right pro abortion is much more important than rape

Horrid...and I wish and pray all rapists are caught, prosecuted, and put away. However, to claim all the rapists involved are Democrats is based on what evidence? Considering the attitude of the Right towards women they disagree with, it could also be some Republicans taking advantage of the situation to come in and.....well.....

Not really, most of us think rapists should be executed. Democrats want them to pickup trash for a week and then get off on good behavior, which is why I laugh when democrats bring up crime, especially rape after the duke lacross case

When you make statements like that....provide proof. TIA

Right...Democrats believe a just punishment for convicted rapists is community service.

handjob.gif

Except that's how Democrats think (remember how a few showed up at Tea Party rallies wearing shirts that said "I hate *******" to FRAME the Tea Party but they were caught as Dumbocrats?).

Here's what I don't get - why do the Dumbocrats try to protect their own when their own are doing horrific crimes like these? You're actually trying to convince people that Republicans are "sneaking in and doing this" when there isn't the slightest shred of evidence.

You'll denounce conservatives and claim they have a "war on women" for trying to stop the murder of babies (a very honorable cause) but then you will defend liberals who are actually waging a horrific war on women. Unbelievable...

Right...Democrats believe a just punishment for convicted rapists is community service.

handjob.gif

So what should it be?

When you make statements like that....provide proof

Democrats are like the abuser that says I beat you because I love you. If I didn't love you so much I'd beat your less.

handjob.gif

So what should it be?

Whatever the laws of the state say the punishment should be. Now why don't you show me any Democrat-controlled state where rapists are given community service as a punishment for their crime. You made the claim. Prove it.

handjob.gif

So what should it be?

Whatever the laws of the state say the punishment should be. Now why don't you show me any Democrat-controlled state where rapists are given community service as a punishment for their crime. You made the claim. Prove it.

Why don't you explain why your side of the aisle is waging such a horrific war on women?

So what should it be?

Why don't you explain why your side of the aisle is waging such a horrific war on women?

Sorry, troll, I'm not falling for your lie-infested claim. Whatever crimes happen at OWS rallies are not the fault of, and do not have the blessing of, Democrats/liberals. Either prove that Democrats are responsible for the alleged rapes, and that every Democrat is responsible for said rapes, r sit down and shut the fuck up. And don't forget to empty your drool cup.

Another rape at Occupy Wall Street goes unreported

"We don't tell anyone," she said. "We handle it internally. I said too much already."

Evidently, "the cause" is more important than catching a rapist who will probably now rape another woman somewhere else in the city. Maybe they're hoping the rapist's next victim will be a member of the "one percent."

Blog: Another rape at Occupy Wall Street goes unreported

Sorry, troll, I'm not falling for your lie-infested claim. Whatever crimes happen at OWS rallies are not the fault of, and do not have the blessing of, Democrats/liberals. Either prove that Democrats are responsible for the alleged rapes, and that every Democrat is responsible for said rapes, r sit down and shut the fuck up. And don't forget to empty your drool cup.

Well considering it was ONLY idiot fucking liberals down at those "occupy" events. Typical asshole liberal, JoseFK can't deal with the facts and reality. Would rather PRETEND that Dumbocrats aren't waging a horrific war on women.

Forum List

Back