Democrats have to know, Quid Pro Joe is a dead man walking; so who is more likely to replace him as the nominee?

As I've said before, Brokered Convention, Hillary wins it.
If HRC gets the nomination the DNC KNOW Trump gets a second term.
If the DOW is back in the 30K range by Nov. the DEMs might as well slit their wrists live on CNN./

If the DOW is back in the 30K range by Nov. the DEMs might as well slit their wrists live on CNN./

We are witnessing the fact that Trump from a businessman who liked to comment on Twitter, turns into a strong, listening to the opinions of advisers, a steady leader of the country. He reminds me of Nixon, whom businessmen applauded for his "pro-business" speech, then began to resist the presidency in the spirit of the 1971-1978s, and then, with one decree, he "put them in their place".

1585418954775.png

I can't predict the future. But the thing with this pandemic is that there is really no destruction of our country going on. This isn't a war, and it isn't an earthquake/cyclone and buildings aren't being destroyed. Some people are dying , but not that many at all and mostly those beyond working age.

America can easily come back stronger than ever and pretty quickly in fact. And that's what the libs fear most. They want a Great Depression to tar Trump with.

Forum List

Back