Democrats have one decent candidate

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Which like Jim Webb means she doesn't stand a chance. That's because progs prefer someone who blows smoke up their ass with the irrational. Why do you think Beto CONSTANTLY says the stupid shit he does? Same with Warren, same for all the front runners less one, it's lunacy.

Gabbard is the only one with intelligence and common sense. More than that she's genuine. She strikes me as a very good person too. She's pretty also, I think I'd marry her (LOL). Quite honestly, it wouldn't bother me much if she replaced Trump. Though I'd be concerned with the reasons why we'd replace one of the greatest POTUS in history. But what the Hell, nobody ever claimed this public is an intelligent public.

Biden: He''s done, senile too.

Sanders: Spastic, unhealthy, full of shit, captain of weakness and anti-American.

Warren: When I was a very little girl, I was expelled from school because I held the door open for MLK and Geronimo.

Castro: Blah blah blah, yack yack yack, "I'm the real Obama".....That and male abortions on the tax-payer's dime.

Booker: What's Spanish for that fucking Castro beat me to it?

Beto: Smoking joints, coming for your guns, post labor abortions.

All - Free shit, you all get free shit, illegals even more. You're all victims, come to the light, Trump is the dark-side:abgg2q.jpg:

Which like Jim Webb means she doesn't stand a chance. That's because progs prefer someone who blows smoke up their ass with the irrational. Why do you think Beto CONSTANTLY says the stupid shit he does? Same with Warren, same for all the front runners less one, it's lunacy.

Gabbard is the only one with intelligence and common sense. More than that she's genuine. She strikes me as a very good person too. She's pretty also, I think I'd marry her (LOL). Quite honestly, it wouldn't bother me much if she replaced Trump. Though I'd be concerned with the reasons why we'd replace one of the greatest POTUS in history. But what the Hell, nobody ever claimed this public is an intelligent public.

Sanders: Spastic, unhealthy, full of shit, captain of weakness and anti-American.

Warren: When I was a very little girl, I was expelled from school because I held the door open for MLK and Geronimo.

Castro: Blah blah blah, yack yack yack, "I'm the real Obama".....That and male abortions on the tax-payer's dime.

All - Free shit, you all get free shit, illegals even more. You're all victims, come to the light, Trump is the dark-side:abgg2q.jpg:
she's a demofk, disqualifies any of your post.

How about this one?

upload_2019-10-17_12-5-4.png

I don't think Tulsi is smart enough to be president. She was just a grunt in the military.
I'd prefer someone like Petraeus, or McChrystal, or one of the other super-star generals.

I don't think Tulsi is smart enough to be president. She was just a grunt in the military.
I'd prefer someone like Petraeus, or McChrystal, or one of the other super-star generals.
again skill set not in evidence, and a demofk.

I know what you mean, though she seems smart enough to seek good advice. Not saying she's ideal, but compared to the rest she strikes me as the only decent option.

I know what you mean, though she seems smart enough to seek good advice. Not saying she's ideal, but compared to the rest she strikes me as the only decent option.
maybe secretary of state.

maybe the official hula dancer?
images

She is moderate and independent.The Democrats will either try and get her to be VP (smart move) or will smear her out.

Gabbard is the only reasonable Democrat in the bunch and they don't want her because she can't be bought and isn't corrupt.
That is also why they continually have tried to shut her out, do not give her air time, or time to speak, and why they tried to exclude her from this last debate.

Gabbard is the only one with intelligence and common sense. More than that she's genuine. She strikes me as a very good person too. She's pretty also, I think I'd marry her (LOL). Quite honestly, it wouldn't bother me much if she replaced Trump.

You love superficial shit that means nothing. Got it.

Wouldn't be the dumbest idea for Trump. Show he can cross the line to reasonable people.

Gabbard is the only reasonable Democrat in the bunch and they don't want her because she can't be bought and isn't corrupt.
That is also why they continually have tried to shut her out, do not give her air time, or time to speak, and why they tried to exclude her from this last debate.

List Democrat actions with good intentions, Go!.....

I just did.

New Topics

Forum List

Back